Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66
It was working great yesterday morning, but since about noon yesterday I've only been able to do the first level. I've tried it on both Chrome and Firefox, both the newest updated versions. My flash is also the newest update.

It's a bummer too I love Memory games.
It was working great yesterday morning, but since about noon yesterday I've only been able to do the first level. I've tried it on both Chrome and Firefox, both the newest updated versions. My flash is also the newest update.

It's a bummer too I love Memory games.
It won't let me proceed to the second level as well. I use Safari.
It won't let me proceed to the second level as well. I use Safari.
i can't get past level 1, i matched them then the time runs out then absolutely nothing happens. i'm using the chrome browser with default settings, only add on i'm running is an ad blocker. all my java and whatnot is up to date.
i can't get past level 1, i matched them then the time runs out then absolutely nothing happens. i'm using the chrome browser with default settings, only add on i'm running is an ad blocker. all my java and whatnot is up to date.
I am having the same issue, won't allow me to advance to the next level, tried it on every browser (all updated)
I am having the same issue, won't allow me to advance to the next level, tried it on every browser (all updated)
I am on the latest version of Firefox and Flash, Windows 7. This game works great in Chrome for me, but Firefox is my preference and it does not work here. Someone told me once to try it in a different browser and while that is all well and good, I should be allowed to enjoy all of FR in the browser of my own choosing.

Has there been any kind of discovery as to something I can do in a Firefox browser to clear up the issues with this game?
I am on the latest version of Firefox and Flash, Windows 7. This game works great in Chrome for me, but Firefox is my preference and it does not work here. Someone told me once to try it in a different browser and while that is all well and good, I should be allowed to enjoy all of FR in the browser of my own choosing.

Has there been any kind of discovery as to something I can do in a Firefox browser to clear up the issues with this game?
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
Runestones is currently displaying the "cannot connect to game server" message for me. I have alternate socket toggled and it works on neither of them. It's the only game doing this.
Runestones is currently displaying the "cannot connect to game server" message for me. I have alternate socket toggled and it works on neither of them. It's the only game doing this.
Runes is giving me the cannot connect to game server message also.
Runes is giving me the cannot connect to game server message also.
I also get the cannot connect message for Runes, I've tried the alternate socket option to no avail =(
I also get the cannot connect message for Runes, I've tried the alternate socket option to no avail =(
I'm having the same problem with firefox. I can play the 1st level but then it jams and wont let me continue. Also no treasure is credited for the level completed.
I'm having the same problem with firefox. I can play the 1st level but then it jams and wont let me continue. Also no treasure is credited for the level completed.
the game originally wouldn't let me through level 1, but now it won't work at all. i tried the alternate socket option and it still won't work. all the other games work for me though.
the game originally wouldn't let me through level 1, but now it won't work at all. i tried the alternate socket option and it still won't work. all the other games work for me though.
tumblr_lwjfo2imrI1r3pcpq.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66