Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 286 287
@heartcrusher1 - It was no different to get initially than any other holiday familiar. It was just the very first holiday familiar, therefore only the people who joined FR within it's first month were able to get their hands on it. That was only... a couple hundred people that had the chance at it I think? Maybe? I know the number was very low (when I joined it was very rare to see over 2000 people online at a time), and so the numbers of Light Sprites available on site is extremely low. Not to mention all the Light Sprites on dead accounts, or the users that just have them and don't wanna part with them (which I don't blame them; if I had one I'd probably want to keep it too).

@TannerHelgan - Oh wonderful, thanks for buying :D That's 25 tickets to you; which Milestone prizes and what Mammoth prizes do you want your tickets pooled between?
@heartcrusher1 - It was no different to get initially than any other holiday familiar. It was just the very first holiday familiar, therefore only the people who joined FR within it's first month were able to get their hands on it. That was only... a couple hundred people that had the chance at it I think? Maybe? I know the number was very low (when I joined it was very rare to see over 2000 people online at a time), and so the numbers of Light Sprites available on site is extremely low. Not to mention all the Light Sprites on dead accounts, or the users that just have them and don't wanna part with them (which I don't blame them; if I had one I'd probably want to keep it too).

@TannerHelgan - Oh wonderful, thanks for buying :D That's 25 tickets to you; which Milestone prizes and what Mammoth prizes do you want your tickets pooled between?
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - Wow, the very first, huh! I didn't know FR started in June (until the color wheel 3rd anniversary thing) and I never connected that the first festival was BSJ! That's why it's so rare. I'd keep my Light Sprite, unless I had two and I'd sell it for a lot.
@CartelSaide - Wow, the very first, huh! I didn't know FR started in June (until the color wheel 3rd anniversary thing) and I never connected that the first festival was BSJ! That's why it's so rare. I'd keep my Light Sprite, unless I had two and I'd sell it for a lot.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
^^Bump^^
^^Bump^^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1 - Yep~ I'm actually hoping to get one~ lolz Counted all 3 of your bumps btw c:
@heartcrusher1 - Yep~ I'm actually hoping to get one~ lolz Counted all 3 of your bumps btw c:
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - Waiting for that one day where someone misses three zeroes and prices a Sprite for 100 gems in the AH.....
@CartelSaide - Waiting for that one day where someone misses three zeroes and prices a Sprite for 100 gems in the AH.....
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Bump
Bump
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@CartelSaide
You're welcome ^ ^ i love Never Ending Story so i felt drawn.

I think i want the tickets to go towards Norse Mythology milestone and (i'm not sure if i chose correctly) Pool 2: Steampunk'd please.
@CartelSaide
You're welcome ^ ^ i love Never Ending Story so i felt drawn.

I think i want the tickets to go towards Norse Mythology milestone and (i'm not sure if i chose correctly) Pool 2: Steampunk'd please.
@CartelSaide [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8825369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88254/8825369_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CartelSaide

8825369_350.png

@TannerHelgan - Oh I'm glad you bought her! She was too pretty for me to want to exalt c: 25 more tickets for her~ And it really is a good movie isn't it? :D Wasn't a big fan of the 2nd movie, but the original was great!

For the milestones, I'm sorry about the confusion but that's not how it works. The milestone goals are the ones I'm going to be completing personally, and aren't prizes in and of themselves. You get to pool 50 tickets between the Milestone prizes listed in post 5 and 50 tickets between the Mammoth prizes listed in post 6 c:

So for Milestone prizes, you said Steampunk'd so far. Is that the only one for now?

@heartcrusher1 - counted your bump :3 Thank you for bumping so much btw! I really appreciate it :D
@TannerHelgan - Oh I'm glad you bought her! She was too pretty for me to want to exalt c: 25 more tickets for her~ And it really is a good movie isn't it? :D Wasn't a big fan of the 2nd movie, but the original was great!

For the milestones, I'm sorry about the confusion but that's not how it works. The milestone goals are the ones I'm going to be completing personally, and aren't prizes in and of themselves. You get to pool 50 tickets between the Milestone prizes listed in post 5 and 50 tickets between the Mammoth prizes listed in post 6 c:

So for Milestone prizes, you said Steampunk'd so far. Is that the only one for now?

@heartcrusher1 - counted your bump :3 Thank you for bumping so much btw! I really appreciate it :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - no problem. Plus, I like my tix. XD