Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178
Can someone tell me in what locations i should scavenge to receive the new familiars^^ please ?
Can someone tell me in what locations i should scavenge to receive the new familiars^^ please ?
Lichtdrache.gif
We can scavenge familiars now I'm so excited!!!
We can scavenge familiars now I'm so excited!!!
Those new familiars at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew are too cute!
Those new familiars at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew are too cute!
4886.png certified baby
Thank you for the update! Yay, new fams! :D And I'm soooo close to leveling up in Baldwin, too! Just in time! XD I'm in full agreement with the retirement plans, as it sounds like the best solution to be fair to both old and new players alike. My only concern is the new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to Joxar's Spare Inventory chest. I'm a collector, so I love getting my hands on especially anything like this, especially if it's familiars. But with recolors and color variants being unique to the this chest and only being able to buy a chest once per month, I'm concerned about my chances of getting them. Or of spending 90,000 each month and continually getting the same ones. I'm all for trading, I do it all the time. I guess what I'm saying is, since these are new items being introduced and not old ones possibly coming to me that I might have missed, I'd like to have more control over the way I can get them. But I guess it's similar to the recolors of NOTN. I was just able to grind and brew more chests to open until I was sure I had all the recolors I wanted. But I also didn't have to spend 90,000 to get them. It's also similar to Boss Familiars in the Coli, but my concern here is that this is starting off with 4-11 items, which I'm sure will only increase as time goes on. I'm already spending 90,000 on one, and will probably have to spend even more than that on the others as other players sell them in the AH, if I don't get what I want. At least with Boss Coli fams, it's usually only two new releases at a time. It's just really hard to save treasure when new items cost so much initially, and I already spend a decent amount of treasure during holidays for skins. But I suppose that's where prioritizing comes in to play. Whether you revisit this or not, I'll support the decision, I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks for listening!
Thank you for the update! Yay, new fams! :D And I'm soooo close to leveling up in Baldwin, too! Just in time! XD I'm in full agreement with the retirement plans, as it sounds like the best solution to be fair to both old and new players alike. My only concern is the new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to Joxar's Spare Inventory chest. I'm a collector, so I love getting my hands on especially anything like this, especially if it's familiars. But with recolors and color variants being unique to the this chest and only being able to buy a chest once per month, I'm concerned about my chances of getting them. Or of spending 90,000 each month and continually getting the same ones. I'm all for trading, I do it all the time. I guess what I'm saying is, since these are new items being introduced and not old ones possibly coming to me that I might have missed, I'd like to have more control over the way I can get them. But I guess it's similar to the recolors of NOTN. I was just able to grind and brew more chests to open until I was sure I had all the recolors I wanted. But I also didn't have to spend 90,000 to get them. It's also similar to Boss Familiars in the Coli, but my concern here is that this is starting off with 4-11 items, which I'm sure will only increase as time goes on. I'm already spending 90,000 on one, and will probably have to spend even more than that on the others as other players sell them in the AH, if I don't get what I want. At least with Boss Coli fams, it's usually only two new releases at a time. It's just really hard to save treasure when new items cost so much initially, and I already spend a decent amount of treasure during holidays for skins. But I suppose that's where prioritizing comes in to play. Whether you revisit this or not, I'll support the decision, I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks for listening!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
ERMAGURD THE TARRYPOOS AND SLARGYPIES ARE SO CUTE THEY ARE LIKE GOODRAS 10/10 WOULD SNUGGLE!
ERMAGURD THE TARRYPOOS AND SLARGYPIES ARE SO CUTE THEY ARE LIKE GOODRAS 10/10 WOULD SNUGGLE!
As long as previously retired items don't make a return, I'll be ok with this.

It's a shame y'all couldn't just have kept retiring things like with the first holiday cycle.
As long as previously retired items don't make a return, I'll be ok with this.

It's a shame y'all couldn't just have kept retiring things like with the first holiday cycle.
I love the idea of the random chest. I do wish that you'd consider the possibility of a rare random chest for ALL retired items.
I love the idea of the random chest. I do wish that you'd consider the possibility of a rare random chest for ALL retired items.
Awesome! ^-^
Awesome! ^-^
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
!!!!!!! EXCITED!!
hoping to craft tentacles in the future :0
!!!!!!! EXCITED!!
hoping to craft tentacles in the future :0
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png qbj5aU6.gif tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
THE SLARGS! <3
Time to crack down on Baldwin's Brew!
THE SLARGS! <3
Time to crack down on Baldwin's Brew!
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178