Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95
@faeridan - it's no problem at all, don't worry! i'll just keep it transparent with a bit of a drop shadow in the back so it doesn't look flat. c:

i'm glad you like the pose! hopefully i can get to yours soon (you're third in line!) i'll also keep you updated along the way!

@interstyi - yeah, sure, the refs look good! you can pay now in two separate ways, treasure and gems, i don't mind. c:

in total, that will be 185kt or 246 gems. splitting it in half would be 92,500 treasure and 123 gems! or you can split it up differently, as long as it makes up for the payment! < 3
@faeridan - it's no problem at all, don't worry! i'll just keep it transparent with a bit of a drop shadow in the back so it doesn't look flat. c:

i'm glad you like the pose! hopefully i can get to yours soon (you're third in line!) i'll also keep you updated along the way!

@interstyi - yeah, sure, the refs look good! you can pay now in two separate ways, treasure and gems, i don't mind. c:

in total, that will be 185kt or 246 gems. splitting it in half would be 92,500 treasure and 123 gems! or you can split it up differently, as long as it makes up for the payment! < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO sent! thank you! (:
@MettatonNEO sent! thank you! (:
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@interstyi - and received! i put a message up on the CR, but in case you didn't see, it was basically that i hope you don't mind if i accepted it now; i figured it would be better so you don't have to worry about it later.

thank you! i'll keep you updated along the way as to how your art is going!
@interstyi - and received! i put a message up on the CR, but in case you didn't see, it was basically that i hope you don't mind if i accepted it now; i figured it would be better so you don't have to worry about it later.

thank you! i'll keep you updated along the way as to how your art is going!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO Would it be okay if I paid for a commission for my friend? c: (She doesn't play on here any more sadly but I still talk to her off site) A fullbody worked gijinka of her old dragon please~ I hope you don't mind designing one for her: [img]http://i.imgur.com/PU39U59.png[/img] This is Aulonocara. She's supposed to be a diplomat. She's serious and quiet, but not really shy. She's good at talking to people, but doesn't make friends easily. My friend said she's also kind of a sexy type, considering her clothing. My friend told me the pose doesn't really matter, and she thinks it would be neat for Aulonocara to have a skin tone that matches her dragon form so long as it's not very bright blue or something. Does all of this sound okay to you?
@MettatonNEO

Would it be okay if I paid for a commission for my friend? c:
(She doesn't play on here any more sadly but I still talk to her off site)

A fullbody worked gijinka of her old dragon please~
I hope you don't mind designing one for her:

PU39U59.png
This is Aulonocara. She's supposed to be a diplomat.
She's serious and quiet, but not really shy. She's good at talking to people, but doesn't make friends easily. My friend said she's also kind of a sexy type, considering her clothing.

My friend told me the pose doesn't really matter, and she thinks it would be neat for Aulonocara to have a skin tone that matches her dragon form so long as it's not very bright blue or something.

Does all of this sound okay to you?

tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png

@MettatonNEO

Could you do a pixel bust of her
@MettatonNEO

Could you do a pixel bust of her
IspWrJ4.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifBXkj7FL.gif
@plaguedruby - that is totally fine, yes! that's awfully nice of you to do that for a friend! c:

anyways, i noted down all the suggestions and stuff about her, i have a pretty good idea of what i want to do! would you like the wings of the dragon on the gijinka, too, or just the horns?

other than that, all is good! a fullbody worked is 240kt or 342g!

@cheshire - yes, of course! that's 70kt or 100g!
@plaguedruby - that is totally fine, yes! that's awfully nice of you to do that for a friend! c:

anyways, i noted down all the suggestions and stuff about her, i have a pretty good idea of what i want to do! would you like the wings of the dragon on the gijinka, too, or just the horns?

other than that, all is good! a fullbody worked is 240kt or 342g!

@cheshire - yes, of course! that's 70kt or 100g!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO
could i be added to the wait list please? c:
@MettatonNEO
could i be added to the wait list please? c:
k4wOOQe.png
@MettatonNEO
If it isn't too much trouble, add the wings too please! I'll send the payment right over~
@MettatonNEO
If it isn't too much trouble, add the wings too please! I'll send the payment right over~

tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png

@MettatonNEO

Eeee, Ichiko is perfect, thank you!

I envisioned the color more like a gold-ish chartreuse - I did a bad job explaining, I'm sorry! I'll send a little bit extra to make up for all of the trouble. ;^;
@MettatonNEO

Eeee, Ichiko is perfect, thank you!

I envisioned the color more like a gold-ish chartreuse - I did a bad job explaining, I'm sorry! I'll send a little bit extra to make up for all of the trouble. ;^;
f2VHCTu.gif
@captainloki - absolutely!

@plaguedruby - i'll accept that right away so you don't have to worry about it! thanks a BUNCH, hopefully i can get to your drawing soon - wings included! uwu

@wolfsong - aaaah, i see! i'll pm you about it, hehe, don't worry at all! you really do not have to apologize! < 3
@captainloki - absolutely!

@plaguedruby - i'll accept that right away so you don't have to worry about it! thanks a BUNCH, hopefully i can get to your drawing soon - wings included! uwu

@wolfsong - aaaah, i see! i'll pm you about it, hehe, don't worry at all! you really do not have to apologize! < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95