Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 95
@carpha - i must have missed those lines, haha, sorry about that! here's is the fixed version! [center][img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/vdmvx2.jpg[/img][/center]
@carpha - i must have missed those lines, haha, sorry about that!

here's is the fixed version!
vdmvx2.jpg
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO

Awesome, thanks for the fix!
@MettatonNEO

Awesome, thanks for the fix!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)
@draconawitches: hello there! your art is finally finished! thank you for your patience; i had an absolute blast drawing him, i hope i made him look pretty enough, heheh. if you need anything changed, let me know! [center][img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/9h5js3.jpg[/img][/center] [url=http://oi67.tinypic.com/2ed0cc8.jpg]FULL SIZE HERE![/url] ----- @faeridan @syncogon @aevios @plaguedruby @cheshire @hekmatyar @osa @tangledpuppet hello you guys! i am pinging you because i now have more slots open for more art, and you guys were all on the waitlist for open places! everyone has a slot, so don't worry about snatching up any, but i do have a limit of one fullbody per person, and two pieces of art per person. c: (which means if you order a fullbody, that is your order, but i can take two waist ups, knee up, etc) also, i have a new style of art! i now also offer pixel busts, if you guys would like them, and they'll look somewhat like this: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjDDHTT.png[/img][/center] they're 70kt for any interested, otherwise regular pricing applies for all my other digital art. c:
@draconawitches:

hello there! your art is finally finished!

thank you for your patience; i had an absolute blast drawing him, i hope i made him look pretty enough, heheh.

if you need anything changed, let me know!
9h5js3.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE!

@faeridan @syncogon @aevios @plaguedruby @cheshire @hekmatyar @osa @tangledpuppet

hello you guys! i am pinging you because i now have more slots open for more art, and you guys were all on the waitlist for open places!

everyone has a slot, so don't worry about snatching up any, but i do have a limit of one fullbody per person, and two pieces of art per person. c: (which means if you order a fullbody, that is your order, but i can take two waist ups, knee up, etc)

also, i have a new style of art!

i now also offer pixel busts, if you guys would like them, and they'll look somewhat like this:
ZjDDHTT.png

they're 70kt for any interested, otherwise regular pricing applies for all my other digital art. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO so if I want 2 waist ups since it's one order per person do I get one and then go to the bottom of the waitlist or is it just one like, forever?
@MettatonNEO so if I want 2 waist ups since it's one order per person do I get one and then go to the bottom of the waitlist or is it just one like, forever?
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@aevios - actually, i think i can do two waist ups. i'll edit that in my initial post, because it's mostly fullbodies that take the longest. c:

so order away!

and it's one order and then bottom to the waitlist for fullbodies, not one order forever. c:
@aevios - actually, i think i can do two waist ups. i'll edit that in my initial post, because it's mostly fullbodies that take the longest. c:

so order away!

and it's one order and then bottom to the waitlist for fullbodies, not one order forever. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@hekmatyar - that's alright! take your time, everyone that i pinged has a guaranteed spot, so feel free to edit it whenever. c:
@hekmatyar - that's alright! take your time, everyone that i pinged has a guaranteed spot, so feel free to edit it whenever. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO

He looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much~ :3
@MettatonNEO

He looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much~ :3

NfdwCv9.png
@draconawitches - no problem! i'm super duper glad you like him, thanks! < 3 c:
@draconawitches - no problem! i'm super duper glad you like him, thanks! < 3 c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO alright, awesome! I'm out and about and on mobile rn but when I get home I'll send u info and refs. Thanks!
@MettatonNEO alright, awesome! I'm out and about and on mobile rn but when I get home I'll send u info and refs. Thanks!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@aevios - sure thing, go ahead! take your time, and no problem! c:
@aevios - sure thing, go ahead! take your time, and no problem! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student