Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ambush
Ambush is still broken. It takes 2 ambush stones to make it work properly. Any word on when this will be fixed? I've spent a ton of gold trying different combinations trying to get it to work the right way.
Ambush is still broken. It takes 2 ambush stones to make it work properly. Any word on when this will be fixed? I've spent a ton of gold trying different combinations trying to get it to work the right way.
It always works properly for me. Are you putting it on one dragon, the one in the first (leftmost) slot when you set up your party?
It always works properly for me. Are you putting it on one dragon, the one in the first (leftmost) slot when you set up your party?
Ambush is working fine for me, and I only need 1 stone per dragon.
Ambush is working fine for me, and I only need 1 stone per dragon.
64514_s.gif
I've tried putting it in the left slot, right slot and one in both slots. I use ambush with a Spiral dragon and it works fine. It only works on my Guardian dragons when I have an ambush stone in both slots. Very strange... sucks having to waste a slot.
I've tried putting it in the left slot, right slot and one in both slots. I use ambush with a Spiral dragon and it works fine. It only works on my Guardian dragons when I have an ambush stone in both slots. Very strange... sucks having to waste a slot.
Same problem here. I have one dragon with two ambushes and one with one, and only the one with two gets one extra turn.
Same problem here. I have one dragon with two ambushes and one with one, and only the one with two gets one extra turn.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
Same here. I equipped my 3 coli dragons with 1 ambush, but on one of them, it doesn't work. Today I bought them one more, so now each of them has 2 ambushes. On two dragons it's perfect, on the other dragon only the 2nd ambush works.
Same here. I equipped my 3 coli dragons with 1 ambush, but on one of them, it doesn't work. Today I bought them one more, so now each of them has 2 ambushes. On two dragons it's perfect, on the other dragon only the 2nd ambush works.
she/they
aroace
+9 fr
hungary
XVEikvN.png
I have a l19 mIrror with Discipline in the left (the wrong stone but this was my first dragon and I was experimenting) and Ambush in the right with Scratch and the Energy.
Ambush does not work.

Thanks
I have a l19 mIrror with Discipline in the left (the wrong stone but this was my first dragon and I was experimenting) and Ambush in the right with Scratch and the Energy.
Ambush does not work.

Thanks
@mrdavid this thread is very old, and this problem is well known. If your dragon only has one ambush it does not work, since the coli always skips the first turn. This can be negated by adding more ambush stones
@mrdavid this thread is very old, and this problem is well known. If your dragon only has one ambush it does not work, since the coli always skips the first turn. This can be negated by adding more ambush stones
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@MrDavid
@Shinyumbreon

The stone does work, its just that because the first turn of the match is broken and the turn is skipped, it appears broken.

Regardless of which dragon or enemy is faster, their turn will be skipped. Ambush just makes it obvious.
@MrDavid
@Shinyumbreon

The stone does work, its just that because the first turn of the match is broken and the turn is skipped, it appears broken.

Regardless of which dragon or enemy is faster, their turn will be skipped. Ambush just makes it obvious.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif