Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time Skip RP (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Hodr
Their most certainly would be something shady with the people in command of the city.
And I know Chrono Triggers! I played it sooo many years ago (let's be honest, I think I have played almost every game by Square Enix lol).
I like the idea of something extreme going on with the weather and the environment as well!

@PhoenixMiko
Being the one in power sounds a bit extreme and as society probably has been like this for ages I doubt he would be the first one to get thrown out.
Otherwise you can work with Lucifer as you pleases (now I already knows him from Heaven's Hope LOL). Perhaps keep the rest of us a bit in the dark - Lucien could get a neat side plot revolving his father which could infold as the RP goes on!

@Hodr
Their most certainly would be something shady with the people in command of the city.
And I know Chrono Triggers! I played it sooo many years ago (let's be honest, I think I have played almost every game by Square Enix lol).
I like the idea of something extreme going on with the weather and the environment as well!

@PhoenixMiko
Being the one in power sounds a bit extreme and as society probably has been like this for ages I doubt he would be the first one to get thrown out.
Otherwise you can work with Lucifer as you pleases (now I already knows him from Heaven's Hope LOL). Perhaps keep the rest of us a bit in the dark - Lucien could get a neat side plot revolving his father which could infold as the RP goes on!

@Annekin

Haha, you're right. ^-^

I do like the idea of a plot reveal, I just have to think of a real good one. ^-^

So excited to start this. ^______^
@Annekin

Haha, you're right. ^-^

I do like the idea of a plot reveal, I just have to think of a real good one. ^-^

So excited to start this. ^______^
QyZZPnS.png
@Annekin

Such a good game. I always forgot all of the steps to take before the trial, so if I did win, it would be by the smallest margin. For example, I always went to pick up Marle's necklace before I checked on her, because I thought she would want it back. I was trying to be good, but thinking ahead of the game was always my downfall...

Only ate the guy's lunch once, though. Then never again. Never again...

So nobody talks about pre-apocalyptic world, but is the apocalypse itself spoken about? Done rightly, it would help keep people in line ("humanity was bad, therefore, apocalypse"). If it is, we should probably nail down a couple of details.
@Annekin

Such a good game. I always forgot all of the steps to take before the trial, so if I did win, it would be by the smallest margin. For example, I always went to pick up Marle's necklace before I checked on her, because I thought she would want it back. I was trying to be good, but thinking ahead of the game was always my downfall...

Only ate the guy's lunch once, though. Then never again. Never again...

So nobody talks about pre-apocalyptic world, but is the apocalypse itself spoken about? Done rightly, it would help keep people in line ("humanity was bad, therefore, apocalypse"). If it is, we should probably nail down a couple of details.
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin

And should we start pinging everybody now? Do we need a ping list?
@Annekin

And should we start pinging everybody now? Do we need a ping list?
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin

Yeah...Possible Ping list.
@Annekin

Yeah...Possible Ping list.
@/Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Naralia @Hodr @BrokenSongs@Newsie

There we go! Everyone pingable in the rp.
@/Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Naralia @Hodr @BrokenSongs@Newsie

There we go! Everyone pingable in the rp.
@Annekin
Awesome, thanks!
@Annekin
Awesome, thanks!
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin

...I have watched the movie actually. HOW DID YOU KNOW

And the setting really does remind me of Chrono Trigger. It's sort of my type of setting XD
@Annekin

...I have watched the movie actually. HOW DID YOU KNOW

And the setting really does remind me of Chrono Trigger. It's sort of my type of setting XD
u1Hs1Pq.png
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Naralia @/Hodr @BrokenSongs @Newsie

**Raises hand.** Oh! I have another question! Two, actually. Maybe more.

First question: what is the technological status of the world or, at least, the part of the world our characters live in? What still works, what doesn't, what advancements/setbacks have happened?

Second question: if we do go with the environmental extremes, where does the food come from? Is it all processed? Is anything imported? Are people able to have gardens? What kinds of foods are staples? Do people still eat meat?
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Naralia @/Hodr @BrokenSongs @Newsie

**Raises hand.** Oh! I have another question! Two, actually. Maybe more.

First question: what is the technological status of the world or, at least, the part of the world our characters live in? What still works, what doesn't, what advancements/setbacks have happened?

Second question: if we do go with the environmental extremes, where does the food come from? Is it all processed? Is anything imported? Are people able to have gardens? What kinds of foods are staples? Do people still eat meat?
JOwRWcq.png
@PhoenixMiko @BrokenSongs @Newsie

@Naralia
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION FAM
and great you are down with the idea too~

@Hodr
Shoot!
I think that the technological status is strongly tied with the access to meat. Only those with a high enough income are able to afford meat and other goodies.
The technology would probably be somewhat close to what we have now, except it isn't as widely spread. What do you think about it?

And gardens would probably be a thing, just like small forests. I imagine that while the cities are fairly big, humanity isn't so high in numbers anymore so we are easier feed.
@PhoenixMiko @BrokenSongs @Newsie

@Naralia
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION FAM
and great you are down with the idea too~

@Hodr
Shoot!
I think that the technological status is strongly tied with the access to meat. Only those with a high enough income are able to afford meat and other goodies.
The technology would probably be somewhat close to what we have now, except it isn't as widely spread. What do you think about it?

And gardens would probably be a thing, just like small forests. I imagine that while the cities are fairly big, humanity isn't so high in numbers anymore so we are easier feed.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11