Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time Skip RP (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Annekin Here they are: [b]Name/(Nicknames):[/b] Lucien Donovan ('Lulu' but only Paragon can get away with calling him that. :P) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Starting Age:[/b] 13 born on October 16 [b]Physical Description/Image:[/b] Will eventually grow up to look like this: [center][url=http://orig05.deviantart.net/1cee/f/2016/055/a/8/a8b95b592c75b00b5533918191c0f539-d9t0axl.png][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/7057/f/2016/071/4/4/lulu_by_phoenixmiko32-d9utetm.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Personality:[/b] Ruthless, aloof, and cunning, he takes advantage of weaknesses, even his own. He does not usually care if he hurts someone's feelings. He is sarcastic and brutally honest. He does not like being told what to do. Those who do manage to get close to him discover how overprotective he can be. He seldom shows affection, and it's always in small gestures as he is unfamiliar on how to be nice to others. He is frighteningly intelligent. [b]Power:[/b] Illusion Manipulation [b]Other:[/b] Is great with younger kids even though he tries to avoid them. Lives with his mom and younger brother. Likes to read and be left alone. Will become an exemplary fighter. [b]Name/(Nicknames):[/b] Paragon Sera (no nickname, but will be open to any cute one you can come up with!) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Starting Age:[/b] 11 born on July 29 [b]Physical Description/Image:[/b] Will eventually grow up to look like this: [center][url=http://orig08.deviantart.net/c7c3/f/2016/054/e/e/eec4f205461319f2c7a9593d4118c411-d9stk0s.png][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6c18/f/2016/071/3/b/parachin_by_phoenixmiko32-d9utetx.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Personality:[/b] She is very protective of her friends and loved ones. She is stubborn and hot-tempered, but tries to act mature. She is often insghful, but is oblivious when dealing with matters concerning herself. She is easily flustered. She likes helping people and making new friends. She has a habit of expecting the worst case scenarios as some sort of defense mechanism. She fears rejection and failure. She prefers to be around others. She is fairly intelligent. [b]Power:[/b] Dream Manipulation [b]Other:[/b] Has a powerful sixth sense, able to detect immense danger and can manipulate her aura when pushed over the edge, but she can never use it consciously. Has the potential to become a strong fighter. Lives with both her parents and her younger sister.
@Annekin

Here they are:

Name/(Nicknames): Lucien Donovan ('Lulu' but only Paragon can get away with calling him that. :P)
Starting Age: 13 born on October 16
Physical Description/Image: Will eventually grow up to look like this:
lulu_by_phoenixmiko32-d9utetm.png
Personality: Ruthless, aloof, and cunning, he takes advantage of weaknesses, even his own. He does not usually care if he hurts someone's feelings. He is sarcastic and brutally honest. He does not like being told what to do. Those who do manage to get close to him discover how overprotective he can be. He seldom shows affection, and it's always in small gestures as he is unfamiliar on how to be nice to others. He is frighteningly intelligent.
Power: Illusion Manipulation
Other: Is great with younger kids even though he tries to avoid them. Lives with his mom and younger brother. Likes to read and be left alone. Will become an exemplary fighter.

Name/(Nicknames): Paragon Sera (no nickname, but will be open to any cute one you can come up with!)
Starting Age: 11 born on July 29
Physical Description/Image: Will eventually grow up to look like this:
parachin_by_phoenixmiko32-d9utetx.png
Personality: She is very protective of her friends and loved ones. She is stubborn and hot-tempered, but tries to act mature. She is often insghful, but is oblivious when dealing with matters concerning herself. She is easily flustered. She likes helping people and making new friends. She has a habit of expecting the worst case scenarios as some sort of defense mechanism. She fears rejection and failure. She prefers to be around others. She is fairly intelligent.
Power: Dream Manipulation
Other: Has a powerful sixth sense, able to detect immense danger and can manipulate her aura when pushed over the edge, but she can never use it consciously. Has the potential to become a strong fighter. Lives with both her parents and her younger sister.
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Amazing art on those two! Also very interesting characters. All of this makes me want to start right away.... XD
@PhoenixMiko
Amazing art on those two! Also very interesting characters. All of this makes me want to start right away.... XD
JOwRWcq.png
@Hodr

Uwa~ Thank you! X3

I'm planning on drawing them as kids, but artist's block and laziness are my current enemies. ^^;;;
@Hodr

Uwa~ Thank you! X3

I'm planning on drawing them as kids, but artist's block and laziness are my current enemies. ^^;;;
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Oh, please do! Now I want to see a wee Lulu grumpface. XD

Also, @Annekin, I just now realized that you asked for birthdays. I think I'm going to put Quinn at January 10th (which turns out to be a good birthday for musicians in general, now that I look at it...)
@PhoenixMiko
Oh, please do! Now I want to see a wee Lulu grumpface. XD

Also, @Annekin, I just now realized that you asked for birthdays. I think I'm going to put Quinn at January 10th (which turns out to be a good birthday for musicians in general, now that I look at it...)
JOwRWcq.png
@Hodr

Oh, that'll be precious! X3

Must. Draw. Lulu. Grumpface ~(^w^~)

@Annekin

Birthdays? Whoops haha, better edit them again!
@Hodr

Oh, that'll be precious! X3

Must. Draw. Lulu. Grumpface ~(^w^~)

@Annekin

Birthdays? Whoops haha, better edit them again!
QyZZPnS.png
@Hodr @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia
I think we are all ready to start up! I'll get the last forms into my opening post, and then I will make our RP thread.

Also there is something about the setting I would like to ask you about!
How would you feel it was set in a "post-apocalyptic future"?
Not survival themed or your classic zombie-style, though.

But people live in big cities and you are only able to get between them through underground trains.
The rest of the world is completely left in wilderness, and for some reason, humans aren't able to survive out there. It is considered a crime to seek out information of the world as it once was and the abilities which (some) humans posses's aren't to be spoken of either.

In the beginning this setting wouldn't really have any effect because within the cities, where our characters live, everything is pretty much like that of life as it is now.
But as they grow up there comes tons of possibilities - from questioning why the world is as it is, to society and what happened all those years ago since humans now are living within those utopian cities.

How would you feel about it or do you have anything to add? We will only go with this idea if you feel like rolling with it too.
@Hodr @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia
I think we are all ready to start up! I'll get the last forms into my opening post, and then I will make our RP thread.

Also there is something about the setting I would like to ask you about!
How would you feel it was set in a "post-apocalyptic future"?
Not survival themed or your classic zombie-style, though.

But people live in big cities and you are only able to get between them through underground trains.
The rest of the world is completely left in wilderness, and for some reason, humans aren't able to survive out there. It is considered a crime to seek out information of the world as it once was and the abilities which (some) humans posses's aren't to be spoken of either.

In the beginning this setting wouldn't really have any effect because within the cities, where our characters live, everything is pretty much like that of life as it is now.
But as they grow up there comes tons of possibilities - from questioning why the world is as it is, to society and what happened all those years ago since humans now are living within those utopian cities.

How would you feel about it or do you have anything to add? We will only go with this idea if you feel like rolling with it too.
@Hodr
Also, super cool drawing of Quinn there! Perhaps I should get to draw Wren too.
But it is really neat. And a fine reference for him both as a teen and younger c:
@Hodr
Also, super cool drawing of Quinn there! Perhaps I should get to draw Wren too.
But it is really neat. And a fine reference for him both as a teen and younger c:
@Naralia
Calcifer is great!
Do you know the movie Howl's Moving Castle?
Besides Hauru (who I absolutely adored. lol) Calcifer has been one of my favourite characters ever.
@Naralia
Calcifer is great!
Do you know the movie Howl's Moving Castle?
Besides Hauru (who I absolutely adored. lol) Calcifer has been one of my favourite characters ever.
@Annekin
Thank you! =3 I'm glad you like him. A picture of Wren should definitely be in existence, I agree.

I like the post-apocalyptic idea. The way you describe it made me nostalgic for Chrono Trigger, which had a similar set-up: cities with underground paths between them (no trains, though--you've got to foot it or... race some guy and his biker gang... anyway.) Outside, the land was barren and there were constant blizzards. I don't think we need to have a barren land, per se, but I think that there should be some environmental extremes (weather, terrain, etc.) It sounds like someone in power could (may?) be keeping things hush-hush(?), and their job would be loads easier if the world outside was a huge barrier.
@Annekin
Thank you! =3 I'm glad you like him. A picture of Wren should definitely be in existence, I agree.

I like the post-apocalyptic idea. The way you describe it made me nostalgic for Chrono Trigger, which had a similar set-up: cities with underground paths between them (no trains, though--you've got to foot it or... race some guy and his biker gang... anyway.) Outside, the land was barren and there were constant blizzards. I don't think we need to have a barren land, per se, but I think that there should be some environmental extremes (weather, terrain, etc.) It sounds like someone in power could (may?) be keeping things hush-hush(?), and their job would be loads easier if the world outside was a huge barrier.
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin

Hmm, tough questions. I don't really know?

But, will we be doing that thing where, if a student, or any human for that matter, disobeys certain laws, he or she gets thrown out of the city?

Because, I just thought that maybe Lucifer (Lulu's dad who has sort of abandoned his family) could either be the one in power, or he could be the one who gets thrown out first because of his insatiable curiosity?
@Annekin

Hmm, tough questions. I don't really know?

But, will we be doing that thing where, if a student, or any human for that matter, disobeys certain laws, he or she gets thrown out of the city?

Because, I just thought that maybe Lucifer (Lulu's dad who has sort of abandoned his family) could either be the one in power, or he could be the one who gets thrown out first because of his insatiable curiosity?
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11