Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time Skip RP (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Annekin

Who is this "PhoenixPower" you have pinged? O.o Lol. XD

Au contraire! It's the limitations that make these so adorable~

Hm... Perhaps, I should change Paragon's power, as well? What if she had the power to control dreams? She and Lucien would then have matchy powers! X3

I suppose the only difference would be that Paragon can only use her power if the person is asleep, while Lucien can only use his if a person is awake?

Still not sure, so feel free to suggest some more for Paragon. ^^
@Annekin

Who is this "PhoenixPower" you have pinged? O.o Lol. XD

Au contraire! It's the limitations that make these so adorable~

Hm... Perhaps, I should change Paragon's power, as well? What if she had the power to control dreams? She and Lucien would then have matchy powers! X3

I suppose the only difference would be that Paragon can only use her power if the person is asleep, while Lucien can only use his if a person is awake?

Still not sure, so feel free to suggest some more for Paragon. ^^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
omg
this is what happens when you hear power rangers opening, draws with one hands and types on the computer with the other. omg. XD i'm crying sorry gotta keep my eyes on the screen.

They are still teeny tiny powers. Who knows, maybe in the future one of our character ends up as a super powerful evil emperor?
if that would be the case i think it would bring us to the verge of tears lol. tragic.

Hm.. Paragon effecting peoples dreams sounds interesting. But how would she do it?
By talking to them while sleeping or while she herself is asleep?
@PhoenixMiko
omg
this is what happens when you hear power rangers opening, draws with one hands and types on the computer with the other. omg. XD i'm crying sorry gotta keep my eyes on the screen.

They are still teeny tiny powers. Who knows, maybe in the future one of our character ends up as a super powerful evil emperor?
if that would be the case i think it would bring us to the verge of tears lol. tragic.

Hm.. Paragon effecting peoples dreams sounds interesting. But how would she do it?
By talking to them while sleeping or while she herself is asleep?
@Annekin

Oh, Paragon can be awake when using her power, but her target has to be asleep, of course. It would be impractical if she had to fall asleep every time. ^^;; Oh, what if she could control people through their dreams? Like make the sleep-fight/walk? Or she could traverse dreams... seek out truths...?

Haha~ I'm a little short on ideas as it is now 4 AM where I am and I haven't slept. TT_TT

I'll try to mull things over in my sleep... Maybe Paragon could help me brainstorm in my dream? (~*o*)~

Night, everyone! Still open to any suggestions will get back to you in the morning! ^-^
@Annekin

Oh, Paragon can be awake when using her power, but her target has to be asleep, of course. It would be impractical if she had to fall asleep every time. ^^;; Oh, what if she could control people through their dreams? Like make the sleep-fight/walk? Or she could traverse dreams... seek out truths...?

Haha~ I'm a little short on ideas as it is now 4 AM where I am and I haven't slept. TT_TT

I'll try to mull things over in my sleep... Maybe Paragon could help me brainstorm in my dream? (~*o*)~

Night, everyone! Still open to any suggestions will get back to you in the morning! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@Annekin
I'm back! Sorry, I was at work while all this discussion was going on. The aforementioned erratic hours....

I'm torn between a few different powers for my character. He becomes a musician when we get to the main story line, so I first thought that having sensitive hearing would be fun--the type that allows him to play a song after hearing it once or hear things others are trying to keep quiet. But there are so many other powers out there, too. It sounds like we could use a physical bruiser/tank/wall or a healer (the latter of which could be super interesting, because looking into the future I don't know if my dude would have a traditional healer's attitude...) Once I decide on his power, I will see about creating limitations.

Back to the topic of ages, I'd like us to be able to start around elementary/primary school-age to let our characters form bonds (which can change in any way between time jumps), as mentioned in the first post, but I think the eventual goal of high school/young adult works. I love what @PhoenixMiko said about playgrounds. It reminds me of the classic D&D scenario: "Your characters are all doing their own thing in a bar when suddenly a fight starts". We don't necessarily have to have a fight, but the basic idea is the same....
@Annekin
I'm back! Sorry, I was at work while all this discussion was going on. The aforementioned erratic hours....

I'm torn between a few different powers for my character. He becomes a musician when we get to the main story line, so I first thought that having sensitive hearing would be fun--the type that allows him to play a song after hearing it once or hear things others are trying to keep quiet. But there are so many other powers out there, too. It sounds like we could use a physical bruiser/tank/wall or a healer (the latter of which could be super interesting, because looking into the future I don't know if my dude would have a traditional healer's attitude...) Once I decide on his power, I will see about creating limitations.

Back to the topic of ages, I'd like us to be able to start around elementary/primary school-age to let our characters form bonds (which can change in any way between time jumps), as mentioned in the first post, but I think the eventual goal of high school/young adult works. I love what @PhoenixMiko said about playgrounds. It reminds me of the classic D&D scenario: "Your characters are all doing their own thing in a bar when suddenly a fight starts". We don't necessarily have to have a fight, but the basic idea is the same....
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia

I was playing around with a short character sheet and here's what I've come up with:

Name/(Nicknames):
Physical Description/Image:
Personality:
Power:
Other:

I used "Starting Age" instead of simply "Age" as a category, because that's going to change drastically as we go. Originally, I had Name and Nicknames as two separate categories, but I figured that was a little unnecessary.

What do you all think?
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia

I was playing around with a short character sheet and here's what I've come up with:

Name/(Nicknames):
Physical Description/Image:
Personality:
Power:
Other:

I used "Starting Age" instead of simply "Age" as a category, because that's going to change drastically as we go. Originally, I had Name and Nicknames as two separate categories, but I figured that was a little unnecessary.

What do you all think?
JOwRWcq.png
@Hodr

I think that's great! ^-^ Will fill out a form as soon as the others agree~
@Hodr

I think that's great! ^-^ Will fill out a form as soon as the others agree~
QyZZPnS.png
@Hodr

Yes, that would work! Short forms are the best XD
@Hodr

Yes, that would work! Short forms are the best XD
u1Hs1Pq.png
I like it! Gonna fill out a form soon!
I like it! Gonna fill out a form soon!
@Annekin

I think I'm going to make him a healer, capable of addressing minor wounds--small cuts, scrapes, headaches, sore muscles, bruises, etc. Is that all right?
@Annekin

I think I'm going to make him a healer, capable of addressing minor wounds--small cuts, scrapes, headaches, sore muscles, bruises, etc. Is that all right?
JOwRWcq.png
@Hodr
Yeah, that sounds really fine to me! I also really like what you mentioned in the first post - that he would not really fit the regular healer-attitude. That sounds really exciting.

And your form is great! It is short and simple. Thank you for fixing it up c:

@Naralia @BrokenSongs @PhoenixMiko @Newsie
When you are ready, you can just post your characters. When we are all finished we can start the RP up.

And Miko you can just use your regular forms if you feel like it. I'm a bit excited to see if Lucien and Paragon actually will be born with red and green hair or if they er gonna dye it later on. Lol. xD
And regarding Paragon's ability I actually thought a lot about Inception! She could also go Darkrai-style and give people nightmares, haha.

But I will let you go with whatever you feel like fits her the most. :) Having a dream-related character is neat, so I think you should stick with the concept!
@Hodr
Yeah, that sounds really fine to me! I also really like what you mentioned in the first post - that he would not really fit the regular healer-attitude. That sounds really exciting.

And your form is great! It is short and simple. Thank you for fixing it up c:

@Naralia @BrokenSongs @PhoenixMiko @Newsie
When you are ready, you can just post your characters. When we are all finished we can start the RP up.

And Miko you can just use your regular forms if you feel like it. I'm a bit excited to see if Lucien and Paragon actually will be born with red and green hair or if they er gonna dye it later on. Lol. xD
And regarding Paragon's ability I actually thought a lot about Inception! She could also go Darkrai-style and give people nightmares, haha.

But I will let you go with whatever you feel like fits her the most. :) Having a dream-related character is neat, so I think you should stick with the concept!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11