Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time Skip RP (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Annekin

Name/(Nicknames): Tyler Thomas Watski ('Ski/Watski)

Starting Age: 12

Physical Description/Image: A straggly crop of jaw-length, off-white hair that flicks over his icy blue eyes. Pale, freckled skin is stretched over his bony facial features - a strong nose, hollow eyes, raised cheekbones and plump pink lips. Skinny, lanky figure with somewhat defined muscles around his core and biceps, due to the small amount of sport he plays. Collarbones that jut out like shelves, and ribs so visible you could count them. His hands are just as bony- with long, curved fingers and thin wrists. He's of an average height, possibly in the above margin. He speaks with a thick New-York accent.

Personality: Ambitious, has never had a great concept of rules and consequences and always does things the way he wants. Despite this he's un-confident and nervous around new people. He's artistic - and loves to write songs, poetry and plays in his spare time, though he would never let anyone know that. From a very young age he's been desperate to make a mark on the world. He wants to be a catalyst for something big - a revolution, a realisiation, an advancement...

Power: Mind invasion - hearing the thoughts of others as if they were speaking them in normal conversation.

Other: None at the moment!
@Annekin

Name/(Nicknames): Tyler Thomas Watski ('Ski/Watski)

Starting Age: 12

Physical Description/Image: A straggly crop of jaw-length, off-white hair that flicks over his icy blue eyes. Pale, freckled skin is stretched over his bony facial features - a strong nose, hollow eyes, raised cheekbones and plump pink lips. Skinny, lanky figure with somewhat defined muscles around his core and biceps, due to the small amount of sport he plays. Collarbones that jut out like shelves, and ribs so visible you could count them. His hands are just as bony- with long, curved fingers and thin wrists. He's of an average height, possibly in the above margin. He speaks with a thick New-York accent.

Personality: Ambitious, has never had a great concept of rules and consequences and always does things the way he wants. Despite this he's un-confident and nervous around new people. He's artistic - and loves to write songs, poetry and plays in his spare time, though he would never let anyone know that. From a very young age he's been desperate to make a mark on the world. He wants to be a catalyst for something big - a revolution, a realisiation, an advancement...

Power: Mind invasion - hearing the thoughts of others as if they were speaking them in normal conversation.

Other: None at the moment!
6GQZhSA.gif
m
@Newsie

Wow. Tyler sounds so fragile. Little snow child. ;-;
And he is of course accepted - I will put him in my opening post where I will collect all our characters (so we easily can look them up)

The age, btw - I think we should just say between 9-12?
@Newsie

Wow. Tyler sounds so fragile. Little snow child. ;-;
And he is of course accepted - I will put him in my opening post where I will collect all our characters (so we easily can look them up)

The age, btw - I think we should just say between 9-12?
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia Okay, here he is. **Pushes him forward into the spotlight.** [b]Name/(Nicknames)[/b]: Quinn Murphy (goes by either, sometimes Murph) [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Starting Age[/b]: 11 [b]Birthday[/b]: January 10th [b]Physical Description/Image[/b]: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Nikolai/Quinn.png[/img] Quinn is of average height and a little bit stocky. He has short, messy black hair, hooded hazel eyes and an aquiline nose. You'll normally find him wearing street clothes--jeans, t-shirts, hoodies and canvas sneakers are wardrobe staples--but he starts to mix it up as he gets older, adding button-down shirts and a charcoal gray painter cap to the mix. [b]Personality[/b]: Generally speaking, Quinn thinks of himself as flexible, but he also has a pretty strict sense of how he thinks things should go. Deep in his heart, he loves people, but they also frustrate him and he doesn't want to bother sometimes. On the other hand, he's easy to get along with if you don't mind snark or if you're one of his close friends. [b]Power[/b]: Healing (minor wounds); however, he finds that he can never use it on himself. [b]Other[/b]: Quinn can be a demonstrably physical person with his friends--back slaps, shoulder punches and other tangible forms of camaraderie should be expected unless he's told to cut it out. He also has a massive affinity for music and wants to be in a band someday.
@Annekin @PhoenixMiko @Newsie @BrokenSongs @Naralia

Okay, here he is. **Pushes him forward into the spotlight.**

Name/(Nicknames): Quinn Murphy (goes by either, sometimes Murph)
Starting Age: 11
Birthday: January 10th
Physical Description/Image: Quinn.png
Quinn is of average height and a little bit stocky. He has short, messy black hair, hooded hazel eyes and an aquiline nose. You'll normally find him wearing street clothes--jeans, t-shirts, hoodies and canvas sneakers are wardrobe staples--but he starts to mix it up as he gets older, adding button-down shirts and a charcoal gray painter cap to the mix.
Personality: Generally speaking, Quinn thinks of himself as flexible, but he also has a pretty strict sense of how he thinks things should go. Deep in his heart, he loves people, but they also frustrate him and he doesn't want to bother sometimes. On the other hand, he's easy to get along with if you don't mind snark or if you're one of his close friends.
Power: Healing (minor wounds); however, he finds that he can never use it on himself.
Other: Quinn can be a demonstrably physical person with his friends--back slaps, shoulder punches and other tangible forms of camaraderie should be expected unless he's told to cut it out. He also has a massive affinity for music and wants to be in a band someday.
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin ------------------------ [i]"Don't leave me again...!" "What's wrong? Scared of a little water?" [/i] Name/(Nicknames): Luna Parks ('Loony/Little Moon') Gender: [Cis] Female Starting Age: 10 Physical Description/Image: [img]http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w651/EmberFoxHeart/3534dj7_zps3bb5d60e.jpg[/img] Personality: Being somewhat of a rebel, Luna is hardly shy than her younger brother. Not by a long shot. She is cunning,quick and loyal to those who befriend her and, even if she doesn't show it, cares for them deeply. However, she can be very blunt in her word choice , reckless when fighting and rash when making a plan. Power: Water Manipulation--Has the ability to create, shape and manipulate water. Other: VA: Still thinking Has a British accent. Loves to draw. ------------------------ Is the power OP? If so, i can change it!
@Annekin

"Don't leave me again...!"
"What's wrong? Scared of a little water?"

Name/(Nicknames): Luna Parks ('Loony/Little Moon')

Starting Age: 10

Physical Description/Image: 3534dj7_zps3bb5d60e.jpg

Personality: Being somewhat of a rebel, Luna is hardly shy than her younger brother. Not by a long shot. She is cunning,quick and loyal to those who befriend her and, even if she doesn't show it, cares for them deeply. However, she can be very blunt in her word choice , reckless when fighting and rash when making a plan.

Power: Water Manipulation--Has the ability to create, shape and manipulate water.

Other:

VA: Still thinking

Has a British accent.

Loves to draw.

Is the power OP? If so, i can change it!
@PhoenixMiko @Naralia
You two (and me) are the only ones who needs to post our characters. So you can just do so when you have time! My lad will be up in a moment.

@Hodr @BrokenSongs
Both characters accepted!
Broken, while her power may be like that when she is fully capable of using it, in the beginning it will be more subtle. (as they haven't gained fully control over their abilities yet and merely are started to be able to use them)

@Newsie
Is it okay that I have just put Tayler's age to 12? Because then it gives up that we have one 10 year old, one who is 11 and then Tayler who is 12. :D

Also funny thing, guys!
When is your characters birthday?
@PhoenixMiko @Naralia
You two (and me) are the only ones who needs to post our characters. So you can just do so when you have time! My lad will be up in a moment.

@Hodr @BrokenSongs
Both characters accepted!
Broken, while her power may be like that when she is fully capable of using it, in the beginning it will be more subtle. (as they haven't gained fully control over their abilities yet and merely are started to be able to use them)

@Newsie
Is it okay that I have just put Tayler's age to 12? Because then it gives up that we have one 10 year old, one who is 11 and then Tayler who is 12. :D

Also funny thing, guys!
When is your characters birthday?
Going to be away for a few hours. I will catch up when I get back.

Edit: Well, I managed to get a few minutes. XD I really like the characters so far and I'm looking forward to how they all interact. @Annekin, thanks for starting this all and for accepting Quinn into the mix. I'm happy that I've been able to help out, too.
Going to be away for a few hours. I will catch up when I get back.

Edit: Well, I managed to get a few minutes. XD I really like the characters so far and I'm looking forward to how they all interact. @Annekin, thanks for starting this all and for accepting Quinn into the mix. I'm happy that I've been able to help out, too.
JOwRWcq.png
@Hodr
All right, see you soon!

I also think all the characters are super awesome. And you are welcome - I thank you too for taking an interested in my RP! It means a lot :D And Quinn is great. He reminds me a bit of myself with his "friendly punches" haha. xD Little rockstar, lol
@Hodr
All right, see you soon!

I also think all the characters are super awesome. And you are welcome - I thank you too for taking an interested in my RP! It means a lot :D And Quinn is great. He reminds me a bit of myself with his "friendly punches" haha. xD Little rockstar, lol
@Annekin

I'll get to mine soon I'm just a little busy at the moment. ;-;
@Annekin

I'll get to mine soon I'm just a little busy at the moment. ;-;
u1Hs1Pq.png
@Annekin

Yay, I'm back! Sooner than expected.
@Annekin

Yay, I'm back! Sooner than expected.
JOwRWcq.png
@Annekin

Jeez, I'm finally ready ^^;
*pulls this guy out of a trash can*

Name/(Nicknames): Calcifer Bowman (goes by Cal)

Physical Description/Image: Short, brown-orange hair, with brown eyes. He usually has a goofy smile. He has light brown skin and freckles, and is rather tall for his age. He wears a yellow headband and a brown t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Mischievous, optimistic, and over all very friendly. He's very energetic and tends to annoy others with his cheerful and outgoing personality. However, he acts very awkward around people he doesn't know, and tends to stutter quite a bit. And he's also a very sensitive cinnamon roll. ;-;

Power: Empath - If he touches someone, he can feel what they're feeling for a moment.

Other: He draws on his jeans in marker. Constantly. He does it whenever he's bored, just because he loves to draw.
@Annekin

Jeez, I'm finally ready ^^;
*pulls this guy out of a trash can*

Name/(Nicknames): Calcifer Bowman (goes by Cal)

Physical Description/Image: Short, brown-orange hair, with brown eyes. He usually has a goofy smile. He has light brown skin and freckles, and is rather tall for his age. He wears a yellow headband and a brown t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Mischievous, optimistic, and over all very friendly. He's very energetic and tends to annoy others with his cheerful and outgoing personality. However, he acts very awkward around people he doesn't know, and tends to stutter quite a bit. And he's also a very sensitive cinnamon roll. ;-;

Power: Empath - If he touches someone, he can feel what they're feeling for a moment.

Other: He draws on his jeans in marker. Constantly. He does it whenever he's bored, just because he loves to draw.
u1Hs1Pq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11