Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SCIENCE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Timefly

Seems legit and not sketchy at all! please have a look, Mr.Qualified Doctor!
@Timefly

Seems legit and not sketchy at all! please have a look, Mr.Qualified Doctor!

What is dead may never die
Well he does have a stethescope... thats legit enough for me. *nod nod*
Well he does have a stethescope... thats legit enough for me. *nod nod*
hatchery.png
FOR SCIENCE.

you monster
FOR SCIENCE.

you monster
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
*takes out official-looking black bag and shiny mirror-head-thing* I am going to look and see if I can find what is wrong!

*pokes around a bit*
*takes out official-looking black bag and shiny mirror-head-thing* I am going to look and see if I can find what is wrong!

*pokes around a bit*
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
*runs into the SCIENCE room*

E-eh hi, i just c-came to sign up for the science stuff, i'm still young but i am crazy of biology and the history of dragonkind :3 I've been drawing out the Prehistoric ancestor of Wildclaws, hoping to find how the Prehistoric dragon went from runner with tiny wings to the modern smart Wildclaw dragons with wings that can carry them to the sky.
*runs into the SCIENCE room*

E-eh hi, i just c-came to sign up for the science stuff, i'm still young but i am crazy of biology and the history of dragonkind :3 I've been drawing out the Prehistoric ancestor of Wildclaws, hoping to find how the Prehistoric dragon went from runner with tiny wings to the modern smart Wildclaw dragons with wings that can carry them to the sky.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10