Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SCIENCE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MagicCatX333: Interesting... I'll have to try replicating the experiment myself.
@MagicCatX333: Interesting... I'll have to try replicating the experiment myself.
I agree with Magic. I will be willing to assist in the research involving egg bleaching. Perhaps you should dilute the bleach to reduce the strength. It showed great promise when I experimented with it.
I agree with Magic. I will be willing to assist in the research involving egg bleaching. Perhaps you should dilute the bleach to reduce the strength. It showed great promise when I experimented with it.
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
Thats sounds like it might work. Might I recommend using a hypochlorite solution instead of regular bleach. I believe it could have a different affect.
Thats sounds like it might work. Might I recommend using a hypochlorite solution instead of regular bleach. I believe it could have a different affect.
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333 Fascinating! Also, have you considered injecting dyes to gain the desired colors?
@MagicCatX333 Fascinating! Also, have you considered injecting dyes to gain the desired colors?
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
@Time2Fly Yes :) I believe mixing some natural dyes with vinegar and duck lizard egg might even make the color brighter. I well try this on one of my current eggs.
@Time2Fly Yes :) I believe mixing some natural dyes with vinegar and duck lizard egg might even make the color brighter. I well try this on one of my current eggs.
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
I have your series of Rubber Tubing!
I'm afraid it's only Season Two - I couldn't get Season One on box-set. :C It was out of stock every time I went shopping.
Hope that's okay!
I have your series of Rubber Tubing!
I'm afraid it's only Season Two - I couldn't get Season One on box-set. :C It was out of stock every time I went shopping.
Hope that's okay!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin: FAILURE! We cannot compromise on the materials!

Go find me a First Season! :|
@Sallin: FAILURE! We cannot compromise on the materials!

Go find me a First Season! :|
@BrokenButterfly
I TRIED.
D: At least it wasn't Season 5! That was when they really jumped the shark.
@BrokenButterfly
I TRIED.
D: At least it wasn't Season 5! That was when they really jumped the shark.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin: Science cannot cut corners, Sallin! It simply cannot!

Did you try on Ebay?
@Sallin: Science cannot cut corners, Sallin! It simply cannot!

Did you try on Ebay?
@BrokenButterfly
eBay? Why didn't I think of that! D8
*browses*
Score! A Collector's Edition Season One Box-set of Rubber Tubing! :D

SCIENCE WILL PREVAIL
@BrokenButterfly
eBay? Why didn't I think of that! D8
*browses*
Score! A Collector's Edition Season One Box-set of Rubber Tubing! :D

SCIENCE WILL PREVAIL
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10