Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SCIENCE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vissivius Fantastic... *takes notes* I may have to try this on some of my tundra... No side effects? I imagine a vegetarian's system may take a bit of a shock from all that meat. Perhaps its part of the Plague flight's innate affinities... Your flight has always fascinated me.
@Vissivius Fantastic... *takes notes* I may have to try this on some of my tundra... No side effects? I imagine a vegetarian's system may take a bit of a shock from all that meat. Perhaps its part of the Plague flight's innate affinities... Your flight has always fascinated me.
hatchery.png
@Raeshiel Why, thank you! I will pass your words of praise to our beloved Broodmother.
I believe the Tundras are able to handle the intake of meat the same way Plague dragons are able to thrive in a disease filled environment. It must be something in the air, or perhaps the green liquid we place our eggs in. I can only assume that it alters our immune system in some way.

Perhaps it alters our white blood cells? Instead of seeing foreign entities as a threat, they embrace them and attempt to absorb and convert them into usable nutrients or...*gasp* Other cells! Other entities! Perhaps they are killed in the process and are reborn as something else entirely! A Zombie cell that HELPS our body? Oh my!! Think of the possibilities!
@Raeshiel Why, thank you! I will pass your words of praise to our beloved Broodmother.
I believe the Tundras are able to handle the intake of meat the same way Plague dragons are able to thrive in a disease filled environment. It must be something in the air, or perhaps the green liquid we place our eggs in. I can only assume that it alters our immune system in some way.

Perhaps it alters our white blood cells? Instead of seeing foreign entities as a threat, they embrace them and attempt to absorb and convert them into usable nutrients or...*gasp* Other cells! Other entities! Perhaps they are killed in the process and are reborn as something else entirely! A Zombie cell that HELPS our body? Oh my!! Think of the possibilities!

What is dead may never die
Regenerative abilities? Acid productions? OR perhaps your bodies convert living tissues to become destructive against the very living organisms they once belonged to, in order to further your infected home and spread new and deadlier disease?
Regenerative abilities? Acid productions? OR perhaps your bodies convert living tissues to become destructive against the very living organisms they once belonged to, in order to further your infected home and spread new and deadlier disease?
hatchery.png
But if that is true, how are we alive? ...We are alive, right?
But if that is true, how are we alive? ...We are alive, right?

@Vissivius : Are you? Are you sure? :o

Sometimes when it comes to decay, there are specific organisms that feed off it it to allow new growth. Perhaps something like that operates with the hardier dragons in the plague flight and the surrounding lands? A symbiotic relationship.

Sometimes when it comes to decay, there are specific organisms that feed off it it to allow new growth. Perhaps something like that operates with the hardier dragons in the plague flight and the surrounding lands? A symbiotic relationship.
If it weighs the same as a duck, it must be a witch.

Science.

Bam.
If it weighs the same as a duck, it must be a witch.

Science.

Bam.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
I've checked the libraries in the Arcane observatories and there isn't anything that says otherwise... have you asked @Plaguebringer about this? If anyone would know, I believe she would...
I've checked the libraries in the Arcane observatories and there isn't anything that says otherwise... have you asked @Plaguebringer about this? If anyone would know, I believe she would...
hatchery.png
[quote name="Amalythia" date="2013-07-23 17:07:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=662770#675050"]@Vissivius : Are you? Are you sure? :o Sometimes when it comes to decay, there are specific organisms that feed off it it to allow new growth. Perhaps something like that operates with the hardier dragons in the plague flight and the surrounding lands? A symbiotic relationship.[/quote] Maybe! I wish I knew. Its unsettling that I have no idea what could be happening within my own body. @Plaguebringer has been rather quiet lately, but perhaps she may make an appearance since we've summoned her...

Maybe! I wish I knew. Its unsettling that I have no idea what could be happening within my own body.

@Plaguebringer has been rather quiet lately, but perhaps she may make an appearance since we've summoned her...

It would definitely answer this burning question...

@Vissivius I can't imagine your Mother would cause you harm...
It would definitely answer this burning question...

@Vissivius I can't imagine your Mother would cause you harm...
hatchery.png
@Raeshiel Our mother is capable of both great and horrible things
@Raeshiel Our mother is capable of both great and horrible things

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10