Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 3164 3165
how many familiars are there in total?
how many familiars are there in total?
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@EStarstruck

According to my tracker, we're at a total of 423 familiars on the site. That's assuming I've been keeping up with updates properly, haha.
@EStarstruck

According to my tracker, we're at a total of 423 familiars on the site. That's assuming I've been keeping up with updates properly, haha.
theyThem.png
@flurry thank you broski *spongebob voice* I'M ALREADY HALFWAY THERE (HALFWAY THERE) :3c
@flurry thank you broski *spongebob voice* I'M ALREADY HALFWAY THERE (HALFWAY THERE) :3c
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
COULD someone link me the brightshine jubilee skin contest?
COULD someone link me the brightshine jubilee skin contest?
@OffensiveTitles

It's not up yet. It will be stickied in the Skins and Accents forum when it is made.
@OffensiveTitles

It's not up yet. It will be stickied in the Skins and Accents forum when it is made.
Where do you find these? [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZJdRah4.gif[/img] These animated backgrounds are beautiful
Where do you find these?

ZJdRah4.gif

These animated backgrounds are beautiful
@Tengu right here! :> heads up though, there's a lot of gifs on that page, so it might take a minute to load!
@Tengu right here! :> heads up though, there's a lot of gifs on that page, so it might take a minute to load!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Does anyone know how dominant the genes petals and contour are while breeding?? Or are they more recessive?

Thanks!
Does anyone know how dominant the genes petals and contour are while breeding?? Or are they more recessive?

Thanks!
@TytoWolf

Petals is a rare gene, so with Gem genes (crystal or iridescent) it is 50/50 that the hatchlings will have petal. With any other gene however petal is very rare to get (1-3% depending on what the other gene is)

contour is a common gene, so it is very likely to show up.

Here is a breeding comparison forum where they show they likelyhood for the different genes and breeds. It tells you which genes fall under which category (common, uncommon, limited etc) and then compares them to each other.
@TytoWolf

Petals is a rare gene, so with Gem genes (crystal or iridescent) it is 50/50 that the hatchlings will have petal. With any other gene however petal is very rare to get (1-3% depending on what the other gene is)

contour is a common gene, so it is very likely to show up.

Here is a breeding comparison forum where they show they likelyhood for the different genes and breeds. It tells you which genes fall under which category (common, uncommon, limited etc) and then compares them to each other.
What exactly is a mercenary thread? How does one run a merc thread?
What exactly is a mercenary thread? How does one run a merc thread?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 3164 3165