Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Good Furries
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Savijo AHHh thank you! :'D

@FriskyDingo Thank you! ;W; I'm pretty confident in my ability to sew the spots, it's just the sheer amount of time it'll take that I'm not looking forward to QMQ I guess it'll give me a good opportunity to watch a new TV show or something while I work!
@Savijo AHHh thank you! :'D

@FriskyDingo Thank you! ;W; I'm pretty confident in my ability to sew the spots, it's just the sheer amount of time it'll take that I'm not looking forward to QMQ I guess it'll give me a good opportunity to watch a new TV show or something while I work!
fr_sig_1_pixel_by_therougecat-d6hxz92.png
When pinging me: remember to spell it 'rouge' and not 'rogue'!
@FriskyDingo very true! Their wait list is insane xD makes me worried for the future a bit, haha, if it will be even worse by the time I get around to trying to commission them
@FriskyDingo very true! Their wait list is insane xD makes me worried for the future a bit, haha, if it will be even worse by the time I get around to trying to commission them
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@FriskyDingo

Sorry to hear that about your account, hope it all gets resolved soon! The whole hacking debacle has been crazy.
I might post a drawing or two of my 'sona here on the thread itself when I get around to it, so people don't have any trouble with access. I forgot that could be a problem ;_; I would just post pictures I already have, but they're so old and it makes me cringe
@FriskyDingo

Sorry to hear that about your account, hope it all gets resolved soon! The whole hacking debacle has been crazy.
I might post a drawing or two of my 'sona here on the thread itself when I get around to it, so people don't have any trouble with access. I forgot that could be a problem ;_; I would just post pictures I already have, but they're so old and it makes me cringe
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
Oh my garsh, @Savijo, I live in WA too :o

Anyway, I'd love to get myself a fursuit of my own character one day. Extremely expensive, no doubt, but I'm honestly up to saving the money required for it! Someday...and then I'll go to one of the conventions in it. :3
Oh my garsh, @Savijo, I live in WA too :o

Anyway, I'd love to get myself a fursuit of my own character one day. Extremely expensive, no doubt, but I'm honestly up to saving the money required for it! Someday...and then I'll go to one of the conventions in it. :3
To have a fursuit would be amazing... but I am poor, due to lack of a job, due to being too young, I really want one someday. I've been thinking about making one, and have been doing quite a bit of research, figuring out what I'll need, how much it'll cost, what I'll actually do, etc. I'd post a pic of my fursona, but the only art I have is kinda old at this point, since I haven't really had any time to draw as of late, and I've changed the design a bit. Their name's Ferox, and they're a Malagasy Ring-Tailed Mongoose, with more or less natural colors, maybe slightly brighter. :3
To have a fursuit would be amazing... but I am poor, due to lack of a job, due to being too young, I really want one someday. I've been thinking about making one, and have been doing quite a bit of research, figuring out what I'll need, how much it'll cost, what I'll actually do, etc. I'd post a pic of my fursona, but the only art I have is kinda old at this point, since I haven't really had any time to draw as of late, and I've changed the design a bit. Their name's Ferox, and they're a Malagasy Ring-Tailed Mongoose, with more or less natural colors, maybe slightly brighter. :3
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@FriskyDingo
I envy people who can do really neat things in suits! If I ever manage a ferret suit i'd have to limber up a lot! They're so flexible it's so cute!
@FriskyDingo
I envy people who can do really neat things in suits! If I ever manage a ferret suit i'd have to limber up a lot! They're so flexible it's so cute!
@ChibiKittens
I'm sending good vibes that you get it finished within the next bajillion years. Can't wait to see it c:

@IntelligentWolf
Oh you know, same old same old. Always injured, that kinda thing lmaooo
Freshman... thats year 8 or 9 right? Middle school? Those years are so much fun~
I made a list of all the maker styles that I like (with 21) and then slowly narrowed it down from there, picking who has the more expensive vs cheaper prices (I set myself an average 3000 USD limit) etc. I then went through reviews for makers within the price range and hand picked the few that I could afford after that. I finally settled on Tsebresos but was unable to get a slot this round, so I'll be trying again when they reopen later on.

Ahh thank you!!!

@therougecat
I believe in youuuu!! Yeah actually, probably a great time to watch endless TV/movies. Ohhh what about a How Its Made marathon while making the body suit?

@dogsword
Ugh yeah true, I keep forgetting that detail when I want to commission someone.

@Arkhamlace
I wonder if I should just make a new account entirely, but then I'd lose everyone who I am watching so naahhh. If you do want to see any of my art etc, my devART is also FriskyDingoes and I post way more there. I have literally nothing on my FA.
Take your time, no rush. Post when you want c:

@DiscoZapp
All the cons! Anthrocon! Vancoufur! BLFC! Aaaand those are all in America/Canada so I have no chance in hell. Siiiiiigh...

@aly922
When you get old enough, the job market is rough as right now so I wish you all the luck in getting one!
I would attempt at one, but the last time I was required to sew anything... well... UH yeah lets not repeat that tale. Its not as bad as the fact that I'm banned from the kitchen within supervision, but I'm not very good at it |D
OK question. Is a group of mongooses, called mongooses or mongeese.

@Segovia
Have you seen Ticer Tiger parkour in his suit? I am super envious. I have no balance (for a 4 year Muay Thai student) at all, let alone enough for parkour IN A SUIT. Time to start stretching I guess
@ChibiKittens
I'm sending good vibes that you get it finished within the next bajillion years. Can't wait to see it c:

@IntelligentWolf
Oh you know, same old same old. Always injured, that kinda thing lmaooo
Freshman... thats year 8 or 9 right? Middle school? Those years are so much fun~
I made a list of all the maker styles that I like (with 21) and then slowly narrowed it down from there, picking who has the more expensive vs cheaper prices (I set myself an average 3000 USD limit) etc. I then went through reviews for makers within the price range and hand picked the few that I could afford after that. I finally settled on Tsebresos but was unable to get a slot this round, so I'll be trying again when they reopen later on.

Ahh thank you!!!

@therougecat
I believe in youuuu!! Yeah actually, probably a great time to watch endless TV/movies. Ohhh what about a How Its Made marathon while making the body suit?

@dogsword
Ugh yeah true, I keep forgetting that detail when I want to commission someone.

@Arkhamlace
I wonder if I should just make a new account entirely, but then I'd lose everyone who I am watching so naahhh. If you do want to see any of my art etc, my devART is also FriskyDingoes and I post way more there. I have literally nothing on my FA.
Take your time, no rush. Post when you want c:

@DiscoZapp
All the cons! Anthrocon! Vancoufur! BLFC! Aaaand those are all in America/Canada so I have no chance in hell. Siiiiiigh...

@aly922
When you get old enough, the job market is rough as right now so I wish you all the luck in getting one!
I would attempt at one, but the last time I was required to sew anything... well... UH yeah lets not repeat that tale. Its not as bad as the fact that I'm banned from the kitchen within supervision, but I'm not very good at it |D
OK question. Is a group of mongooses, called mongooses or mongeese.

@Segovia
Have you seen Ticer Tiger parkour in his suit? I am super envious. I have no balance (for a 4 year Muay Thai student) at all, let alone enough for parkour IN A SUIT. Time to start stretching I guess
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@DiscoZapp yay omg :D other WA furs are so hard to find!
@DiscoZapp yay omg :D other WA furs are so hard to find!
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
I've loved the idea of fursuits since I found out that they existed, but I'm not a furry myself. I would, however, kinda like to have one. Do not have the money or any idea of what it'd be, but it'd be fun! :)
I've loved the idea of fursuits since I found out that they existed, but I'm not a furry myself. I would, however, kinda like to have one. Do not have the money or any idea of what it'd be, but it'd be fun! :)
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm a small furry! My sona's only in my head for now, but she's a pretty basic clouded leopard named Lanii. I might add on to her when I draw her, but that'll be when I actually know how to draw clouded leopards. ^-^; I do plan to have a suit someday, but that probably won't happen for a while (since I'm 15 at the moment).
I'm a small furry! My sona's only in my head for now, but she's a pretty basic clouded leopard named Lanii. I might add on to her when I draw her, but that'll be when I actually know how to draw clouded leopards. ^-^; I do plan to have a suit someday, but that probably won't happen for a while (since I'm 15 at the moment).
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25