Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Good Furries
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@chibikittens
Pinging myself for later ^^
@chibikittens
Pinging myself for later ^^
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@friskydingo

Yay! Furries! I don't have a fursuit yet but a smol pic of my Fursona, Gazebo, can be found here:

http://irishwolves.deviantart.com/art/Gazebo-603087440

(pronouns are it/them/they but it doesn't mind being called a she every once in a while. I need to do full body drawing soon, too)

There's also some old junk on my Deviant Art so... Don't mind all of that....
@friskydingo

Yay! Furries! I don't have a fursuit yet but a smol pic of my Fursona, Gazebo, can be found here:

http://irishwolves.deviantart.com/art/Gazebo-603087440

(pronouns are it/them/they but it doesn't mind being called a she every once in a while. I need to do full body drawing soon, too)

There's also some old junk on my Deviant Art so... Don't mind all of that....
OjYCOIV.png
Hello everyone ^^ it's cool to see other furries here, I've never been able to really talk with any others before so this is nice :D I have two fursonas, big guess on what animal they are haha XD My main is Ruby (she has telekinesis b/c I love the concept of magic). I doodled her three years ago and she sorta just stuck around, but I hadn't completely considered her my fursona until a while later. She's been my fursons for abbbooouuutttt....2 or so years, I haven't kept track of the time too well :P, and has been with me since I began highschool. Here's the most recent pic I have of her. ((her head it tilted upwards a bit, I've been practicing various angles but it might look weird here, if it does than bleh, ignore it. Hopefully I'll get better at it)) [img]http://i.imgur.com/OGjL2FG.png[/img] Haha, I drew this on ms paint so some details and such may look odd, like the eyes or something, but yeah this is her ^^ her stripes used to be much thinner and she had blue eyes back then, weird to imagine her like that now. My other 'sona is Maple, I'm currently drawing her too but that pic isn't done yet. I'd love to see other fursonas here too, it's pretty cool seeing other 'sonas :) Edit: unfortunately I've no fursuit, although I'd love to have a partial suit someday if I could every summon up the courage to go to a con or something, they sound fun and I wouldn't mind seeing if I'd like it there too ^^ Though I am [s]procrastinating on [/s]working on a yarn tail so hopefully I'll get that done soon
Hello everyone ^^ it's cool to see other furries here, I've never been able to really talk with any others before so this is nice :D
I have two fursonas, big guess on what animal they are haha XD My main is Ruby (she has telekinesis b/c I love the concept of magic). I doodled her three years ago and she sorta just stuck around, but I hadn't completely considered her my fursona until a while later. She's been my fursons for abbbooouuutttt....2 or so years, I haven't kept track of the time too well :P, and has been with me since I began highschool. Here's the most recent pic I have of her. ((her head it tilted upwards a bit, I've been practicing various angles but it might look weird here, if it does than bleh, ignore it. Hopefully I'll get better at it))
OGjL2FG.png
Haha, I drew this on ms paint so some details and such may look odd, like the eyes or something, but yeah this is her ^^ her stripes used to be much thinner and she had blue eyes back then, weird to imagine her like that now. My other 'sona is Maple, I'm currently drawing her too but that pic isn't done yet. I'd love to see other fursonas here too, it's pretty cool seeing other 'sonas :)

Edit: unfortunately I've no fursuit, although I'd love to have a partial suit someday if I could every summon up the courage to go to a con or something, they sound fun and I wouldn't mind seeing if I'd like it there too ^^ Though I am procrastinating on working on a yarn tail so hopefully I'll get that done soon
TXKcK16.png
@FriskyDingo
I've always loved the more cutesy fursuits!
@FriskyDingo
I've always loved the more cutesy fursuits!
I'm a furry! I'm trying to scrounge up enough money for a suit. For now I just have a hat I made.
I'm a furry! I'm trying to scrounge up enough money for a suit. For now I just have a hat I made.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@FriskyDingo

I have a fursona :D Her name is Leah (kind of a play on my initials of my first name XD) and I want a partial suit because I think a full fursuit would be too hot, since I'm kind of sensitive to heat. I really like more of the cartoony style of suits, as it fits my drawing style more. I don't know which company to go with in terms of fursuits. (I also don't have the money at the moment to buy one XD)
@FriskyDingo

I have a fursona :D Her name is Leah (kind of a play on my initials of my first name XD) and I want a partial suit because I think a full fursuit would be too hot, since I'm kind of sensitive to heat. I really like more of the cartoony style of suits, as it fits my drawing style more. I don't know which company to go with in terms of fursuits. (I also don't have the money at the moment to buy one XD)
Yay, other furs! c:
My fursona can be found on my FA account (~shiragi), it's a husky-fox hybrid (though that's not what my ref sheet says... I haven't posted any art there for a while ;n;).
Yay, other furs! c:
My fursona can be found on my FA account (~shiragi), it's a husky-fox hybrid (though that's not what my ref sheet says... I haven't posted any art there for a while ;n;).
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
@Ogham
Woooo!!!!

Same here, I've had multiple over the years until 2013 when Logan was designed and I've stuck with her from there. She's the longest running sona I've had and I've really connected to her best so shes stayed. Farley was picked up with the suit last year and Gekko a year or so before that. Those two are minor sonas however, more their own characters.

@Gazebo
Aww they're cute! Can't wait to see a full body draw of them c:

@ChibiKittens
Heyya new friend, I've somewhat not really decided this is the official furry thread. Because I'm cool like that. #yolo
Uh lemme guess, your fursona's are... ravens?
Your art is good, I like your style. Keep at it and you're only going to improve! Actually this reminds me to do a draw of every fursona currently active in this thread. Maybe I'll do that wehn i've ot some spare time...

If you do ever go to a con, make sure you have a handler! That's basically a must have, they'll keep you safe.

@Segovia
Agreeeeed, especially when the suiter gets really into character and they bounce around and act all adorable <3

@ImpossibleJedi4
Care to show your hat? I'd like to see it if you don't mind c:

@IntelligentWolf
Ayyyy stitch!! How are you?
I'm with you on the fullsuit, but I still really want one solely for the fact that I can really. It'd probably a good idea to just start saving money where you can for it and while you do that keeps tabs on heaps of different companies. Check out the Makers Database (p sure they've got a tumblr) and that can direct you to heaps of different makers of various styles and prices.
Also Leah is cool, her update does look better than her old design I must say.

@Arkhamlace
I still haven't managed to get my FA back which is a shame, probably for lack of time trying, so I'll have to lok at your son'a later sorry! But yes, more furs. We're like moths drawn to a flame, except the flame is a fursuit ahaha
@Ogham
Woooo!!!!

Same here, I've had multiple over the years until 2013 when Logan was designed and I've stuck with her from there. She's the longest running sona I've had and I've really connected to her best so shes stayed. Farley was picked up with the suit last year and Gekko a year or so before that. Those two are minor sonas however, more their own characters.

@Gazebo
Aww they're cute! Can't wait to see a full body draw of them c:

@ChibiKittens
Heyya new friend, I've somewhat not really decided this is the official furry thread. Because I'm cool like that. #yolo
Uh lemme guess, your fursona's are... ravens?
Your art is good, I like your style. Keep at it and you're only going to improve! Actually this reminds me to do a draw of every fursona currently active in this thread. Maybe I'll do that wehn i've ot some spare time...

If you do ever go to a con, make sure you have a handler! That's basically a must have, they'll keep you safe.

@Segovia
Agreeeeed, especially when the suiter gets really into character and they bounce around and act all adorable <3

@ImpossibleJedi4
Care to show your hat? I'd like to see it if you don't mind c:

@IntelligentWolf
Ayyyy stitch!! How are you?
I'm with you on the fullsuit, but I still really want one solely for the fact that I can really. It'd probably a good idea to just start saving money where you can for it and while you do that keeps tabs on heaps of different companies. Check out the Makers Database (p sure they've got a tumblr) and that can direct you to heaps of different makers of various styles and prices.
Also Leah is cool, her update does look better than her old design I must say.

@Arkhamlace
I still haven't managed to get my FA back which is a shame, probably for lack of time trying, so I'll have to lok at your son'a later sorry! But yes, more furs. We're like moths drawn to a flame, except the flame is a fursuit ahaha
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@friskydingo
I'm glad you did, it seems cool here ^^ And thank you! My next pic will have an weird-ish angle too and features my other fursona. If I ever finish it in the next bajilllion years then I'll probably share it here :D XD
@friskydingo
I'm glad you did, it seems cool here ^^ And thank you! My next pic will have an weird-ish angle too and features my other fursona. If I ever finish it in the next bajilllion years then I'll probably share it here :D XD
TXKcK16.png
@FriskyDingo
I'm good!! How are you?
And yeah, when I looked at her again I was like "Ummmm what was I thinking???" Then again that was probably Freshman year of high school so XD. And I've been looking at MadeFurYou and some other ones but it's hard to find a style you like and it's also hard to save if you don't know how much you need to save since getting a quote can be kind hard from what I've seen.

And all of your characters are amazing :D
@FriskyDingo
I'm good!! How are you?
And yeah, when I looked at her again I was like "Ummmm what was I thinking???" Then again that was probably Freshman year of high school so XD. And I've been looking at MadeFurYou and some other ones but it's hard to find a style you like and it's also hard to save if you don't know how much you need to save since getting a quote can be kind hard from what I've seen.

And all of your characters are amazing :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25