Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Feel Good Furries
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@FriskyDingo
I took a look at your dA page, I really like your art style! Keep up the good work! :D
@FriskyDingo
I took a look at your dA page, I really like your art style! Keep up the good work! :D
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
@FriskyDingo I feel you, it seems like every day I bruise another body part or jam a finger XD. And yeah, it was 9th grade I think, maybe a little bit later, could have been 10th grade as well. I don't exactly miss middle school or high school, but college was amazing O_O I just graduated and I am already missing my friends XD. Making a list sounds like a really good idea O_O. I think I'm going to have to re-watch some "Top 10 Fursuit Maker" videos and add in Tsebresos (Who is AMAZING! I love her style) and go from there XD. I think my budget might be the same as you, because I used MadeFurYou's quote generator thing they have up to get a rough estimate and it was $2350 - $2550 depending on what I went with O_O

I wish I knew where to find other furries in my area, there was one I was friends with but unfortunately we had nothing in common except for video games and I had to end up blocking him because he wasn't leaving me alone. I kind of regret it since it was a couple years ago, but he was starting to creep me out by the end of it. I live in the Midwest so I could go to Midwest FurFest when it comes around again, but I don't have a job at the moment so I can't save up for it.
@FriskyDingo I feel you, it seems like every day I bruise another body part or jam a finger XD. And yeah, it was 9th grade I think, maybe a little bit later, could have been 10th grade as well. I don't exactly miss middle school or high school, but college was amazing O_O I just graduated and I am already missing my friends XD. Making a list sounds like a really good idea O_O. I think I'm going to have to re-watch some "Top 10 Fursuit Maker" videos and add in Tsebresos (Who is AMAZING! I love her style) and go from there XD. I think my budget might be the same as you, because I used MadeFurYou's quote generator thing they have up to get a rough estimate and it was $2350 - $2550 depending on what I went with O_O

I wish I knew where to find other furries in my area, there was one I was friends with but unfortunately we had nothing in common except for video games and I had to end up blocking him because he wasn't leaving me alone. I kind of regret it since it was a couple years ago, but he was starting to creep me out by the end of it. I live in the Midwest so I could go to Midwest FurFest when it comes around again, but I don't have a job at the moment so I can't save up for it.
@FriskyDingo
I haven't but now I am really curious! Link/?
@FriskyDingo
I haven't but now I am really curious! Link/?
@FriskyDingo YOUR SUIT IS SO CUTE. The face looks rad. :O

I want to get a suit so badly but damn they are so expensive. :'0 When I'm out on my own I'm definitely going to look into getting a suit/going to cons. Probably gonna make or get a suit of my char Taco,, someday,,
@FriskyDingo YOUR SUIT IS SO CUTE. The face looks rad. :O

I want to get a suit so badly but damn they are so expensive. :'0 When I'm out on my own I'm definitely going to look into getting a suit/going to cons. Probably gonna make or get a suit of my char Taco,, someday,,
T5GEBka.png
@boa
Oh wow! I just saw your pic of Taco, and they're absolutely amazing! I love the design, especially the choice of colors, everything about it is just so appealing ^^ it's very well thought out and shows that.
@boa
Oh wow! I just saw your pic of Taco, and they're absolutely amazing! I love the design, especially the choice of colors, everything about it is just so appealing ^^ it's very well thought out and shows that.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@FriskyDingo

Oh man, really? That sucks. Are there any other good conventions available to you?

@gazehound

Omg, awesome! All zè Washingtonians!

@Savijo

It's cool to know I'm not alone all the way up north Dx It's unfortunate that people from Washington are so rare.
@FriskyDingo

Oh man, really? That sucks. Are there any other good conventions available to you?

@gazehound

Omg, awesome! All zè Washingtonians!

@Savijo

It's cool to know I'm not alone all the way up north Dx It's unfortunate that people from Washington are so rare.
@friskydingo
OH MAH LORDY
Akuma-shushuku.deviantart.com I have everything about my sonas there.
I'm going to be ordering a suit from Pheonix Nest at some point, maybe a fullsuit minus the head, and get the head from another maker who's style I feel fits my sona, Kiwi. I'm thinking of Made Fur You.
Also my fave suiters have to be Telephone and Tayerr. Really love all angel dragons really, and there are other like Hogwash Husky that I adore.
As far as dance videos go, Tayerr's most recent performance at AC 2015 was fantastical.
@friskydingo
OH MAH LORDY
Akuma-shushuku.deviantart.com I have everything about my sonas there.
I'm going to be ordering a suit from Pheonix Nest at some point, maybe a fullsuit minus the head, and get the head from another maker who's style I feel fits my sona, Kiwi. I'm thinking of Made Fur You.
Also my fave suiters have to be Telephone and Tayerr. Really love all angel dragons really, and there are other like Hogwash Husky that I adore.
As far as dance videos go, Tayerr's most recent performance at AC 2015 was fantastical.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Also was planning on going to RMFC this year but I lacked the funds to get there :/
Maybe next year I can go in suit!
By the way, I also do badge commission! I don't have a lot on my dA to show, but I love doing them, if you're interested :3!
Also was planning on going to RMFC this year but I lacked the funds to get there :/
Maybe next year I can go in suit!
By the way, I also do badge commission! I don't have a lot on my dA to show, but I love doing them, if you're interested :3!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@bequerel
Oh hai!! I didn't expect to recognize anyone here ^^ so cool to see you here :D I love your dragon/canine characters too, they look pretty fierce ;o;
@bequerel
Oh hai!! I didn't expect to recognize anyone here ^^ so cool to see you here :D I love your dragon/canine characters too, they look pretty fierce ;o;
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Bequerel hey, did you ping me?

EDIT: @friskydingo Totally forgot to get back to you! Honestly, it depends on complexity and shading. What sort of thing would you want, and how many?
@Bequerel hey, did you ping me?

EDIT: @friskydingo Totally forgot to get back to you! Honestly, it depends on complexity and shading. What sort of thing would you want, and how many?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25