Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48
So cool - I love that this highlights hot topics and community events. I have lots of stuff to check out now :)
So cool - I love that this highlights hot topics and community events. I have lots of stuff to check out now :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
*Squeak!*

I'm so excited that people have liked the challenge enough to share stories about their egg hunt with everyone else! My FR time can be spotty so I'm not always as active as I'd like to be there, but I love popping in to read people's accounts when I can... especially when they're funny and/or include little tidbits about the dragons people are fighting with, etc.

Thanks for featuring us in the highlight reel!

I guess I'm going to have to try to spiffy the place up a bit, haven't updated in a while... *shuffles toe, shoves some dusty stuff into a junk pile and moves a boulder in front of it*
*Squeak!*

I'm so excited that people have liked the challenge enough to share stories about their egg hunt with everyone else! My FR time can be spotty so I'm not always as active as I'd like to be there, but I love popping in to read people's accounts when I can... especially when they're funny and/or include little tidbits about the dragons people are fighting with, etc.

Thanks for featuring us in the highlight reel!

I guess I'm going to have to try to spiffy the place up a bit, haven't updated in a while... *shuffles toe, shoves some dusty stuff into a junk pile and moves a boulder in front of it*
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
These updates are really cool and honestly the whole thing about exalting/not exalting gives me a huge sense of relief. Welcome new mods :D
These updates are really cool and honestly the whole thing about exalting/not exalting gives me a huge sense of relief. Welcome new mods :D
badgepastelperfections1_zps3db4d0d5.png0qWM01B.pngq66EYPc.png
legless coatl was noticed by senpai :,)
legless coatl was noticed by senpai :,)
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Good lord, good thread
Good lord, good thread
English is not my native language
YAY
YAY
Really glad to see the moderation step forward to clarify that sold dragons are no longer yours and anyone who buys them can do what they wish with them. Even I feel strongly for some of my dragons, and when I feel strongly enough that I do not want them randomly exalted or something, I'll exalt them myself to serve my flight. ^u^
Really glad to see the moderation step forward to clarify that sold dragons are no longer yours and anyone who buys them can do what they wish with them. Even I feel strongly for some of my dragons, and when I feel strongly enough that I do not want them randomly exalted or something, I'll exalt them myself to serve my flight. ^u^
they/them pronouns // +2 FR Time
Discordian // Sagittarius
ijTNmZk.png
@Aequorin

Question regarding the harassment over exalting and whatnot. If people move this to other forums such as Tumblr or other site forums where the community has a presence, is there any recourse for those being targeted or does it only pertain to the harassment directly here on the site? I know there's no real way for it to be addressed directly where it's happening but more asking if there will be action against those who simply move to a different forum to continue if it can be proven they have.
@Aequorin

Question regarding the harassment over exalting and whatnot. If people move this to other forums such as Tumblr or other site forums where the community has a presence, is there any recourse for those being targeted or does it only pertain to the harassment directly here on the site? I know there's no real way for it to be addressed directly where it's happening but more asking if there will be action against those who simply move to a different forum to continue if it can be proven they have.
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
Thank you, mods, for finally clarifying the exalt issue.

Just because a player doesn't "understand" or "get" or "agree" with how another person plays the game, does not mean they get to decide or control how that person plays the game. End of story. No "buts". No "but I really liked that dragon" or "but I really didn't want them to".

You can not understand why I exalt. I can explain why I like Unnamed exalts, and you can totally not get it or not feel the same way. You have a right to understand, or not understand- you have a right to say "I disagree" or "I agree". You even have a right to be angry or upset if someone exalts a dragon that was once yours.

But no one has the right to dictate or mandate how another person plays the game on their own, private account.

That's where the line needed to be drawn, and I'm glad it has.

Here's hoping we see fewer incidents regarding "DO NOT EXALT!!!!11" and of blacklists going around of "this horrible person exalted my special baby #331163628163546282, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY DRAGONS EVER!!"
Thank you, mods, for finally clarifying the exalt issue.

Just because a player doesn't "understand" or "get" or "agree" with how another person plays the game, does not mean they get to decide or control how that person plays the game. End of story. No "buts". No "but I really liked that dragon" or "but I really didn't want them to".

You can not understand why I exalt. I can explain why I like Unnamed exalts, and you can totally not get it or not feel the same way. You have a right to understand, or not understand- you have a right to say "I disagree" or "I agree". You even have a right to be angry or upset if someone exalts a dragon that was once yours.

But no one has the right to dictate or mandate how another person plays the game on their own, private account.

That's where the line needed to be drawn, and I'm glad it has.

Here's hoping we see fewer incidents regarding "DO NOT EXALT!!!!11" and of blacklists going around of "this horrible person exalted my special baby #331163628163546282, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY DRAGONS EVER!!"
hk0zK67.gif
Box is cute !
Box is cute !
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48