Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 3176 3177
how do you find or obtain dragon eggs?
how do you find or obtain dragon eggs?
Visit my art shop
@BlackLilac

Scavenging in the appropriate element (Light for Light eggs, for example) and the coli.

Coli Egg Drop Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1855971
@BlackLilac

Scavenging in the appropriate element (Light for Light eggs, for example) and the coli.

Coli Egg Drop Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1855971
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oIMFvbP.png[/img] I'm trying to sell this item in a stack of 20, how do I put them in the same stack to sell them?
oIMFvbP.png
I'm trying to sell this item in a stack of 20, how do I put them in the same stack to sell them?
ex5BGkW.png
@SmolSeed, due to a bug, sometimes items will do this and fail to stack properly. To fix it, simply select both stacks and send them to your Vault. This will force them to stack together. :) Then you can withdraw the single stack back into your Hoard.
@SmolSeed, due to a bug, sometimes items will do this and fail to stack properly. To fix it, simply select both stacks and send them to your Vault. This will force them to stack together. :) Then you can withdraw the single stack back into your Hoard.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@BlackLilac

Or breed your own dragons -- I wasn't sure which way you meant, but if you want to obtain eggs you have to get unhatched eggs, if you want to get more dragons you can breed your dragons.
@BlackLilac

Or breed your own dragons -- I wasn't sure which way you meant, but if you want to obtain eggs you have to get unhatched eggs, if you want to get more dragons you can breed your dragons.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
Is it worth it to save my Rusted Treasure Chests to exchange at Swipp's stand for Gilded Chests, or should I just open them?
Is it worth it to save my Rusted Treasure Chests to exchange at Swipp's stand for Gilded Chests, or should I just open them?
guYenco.png
@Kakoe
First off, be aware that different people have different opinions on this.

Personally I don't think so; if only because while you only need three Rusted Treasure Chests for the trade, you also need five gold ore.

Gold Ore tends to sell for between 20,000 and 25,000 apiece on the AH.

Considering Gilded Chests go for between 35,000 and 40,000 apiece there...basically 2x Gold Ore = 1x Gilded Chest in terms of AH value. You're better of selling two Gold Ores and using the treasure to buy a Gilded Chest on the AH instead of trading away five Gold Ore plus the Rusted Chests at Swipp's.
@Kakoe
First off, be aware that different people have different opinions on this.

Personally I don't think so; if only because while you only need three Rusted Treasure Chests for the trade, you also need five gold ore.

Gold Ore tends to sell for between 20,000 and 25,000 apiece on the AH.

Considering Gilded Chests go for between 35,000 and 40,000 apiece there...basically 2x Gold Ore = 1x Gilded Chest in terms of AH value. You're better of selling two Gold Ores and using the treasure to buy a Gilded Chest on the AH instead of trading away five Gold Ore plus the Rusted Chests at Swipp's.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita
That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the reply :)
@Madarakita
That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the reply :)
guYenco.png
So, I've seen in a couple guides what stones are recommended for a healer build in the coli, but I never seen where to put the stat points. Any suggestions or guides out there?
So, I've seen in a couple guides what stones are recommended for a healer build in the coli, but I never seen where to put the stat points. Any suggestions or guides out there?
@iLUFF
Off the top of my head; the basic "glass cannon" build you'd use for a fighter, but with everything you'd put into STR instead put into INT. There are some variations though, you might put extra stats into VIT as well since the INT on a healer doesn't always have to be *quite* as high as the STR on a fighter.
@iLUFF
Off the top of my head; the basic "glass cannon" build you'd use for a fighter, but with everything you'd put into STR instead put into INT. There are some variations though, you might put extra stats into VIT as well since the INT on a healer doesn't always have to be *quite* as high as the STR on a fighter.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 3176 3177