Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or Watercolours. No traditional unless it's watercolours. I have a high preference for Digital though. (And please only do watercolours if you have a good camera to get a good image or if you have a scanner for a clear image.) I'm not looking for beginner level art, please have some experience!

More specific type:
Gijinka, Chibi, Fullbody, Avatar, Icon, Pixel, Fan Character, Pairings, Humanoid, Character Designs (Maybe)

Specifications:
I'm looking for any art of my OCs, or of my dragons!
For OCs: Just drawings of them acting in character, or with another one of my OCs.
I have a charahub filled with various OCs I own, including some Steven Universe themed OCs, and I also have a tumblr filled with characters that are going to be in my webcomic.

For dragons: These are the dragons I want drawn; Valeria and Yasxue (together or by themselves), Celes, Moonstone, Blizzard, Sage, Luna, Azurite, Taurus, Amber, Link, Lux, Solaris, Sol, Morbid, Danica, Kain, Astraea and Ash (together or just Astraea) and Bastion.
I'm looking for dragon drawings and Gijinka drawings of these!

Payment:
I am willing to spend 5mT on art. (no longer willing to spend real life currency do to the amount of messages I got asking for USD. ;u; FR currency only please!)

Keywords:
Gijinka, Chibi, Fullbody, Avatar, Icon, Pixel, Fan Character, Pairings, Humanoid, Character Designs (Maybe), Dragons, OC, Steven Universe, Gemstone, Gem, Crystal Gem

Optional:
I like simple art styles, but I also like semi-realistic art styles. I don't mind!
Digital or Watercolours. No traditional unless it's watercolours. I have a high preference for Digital though. (And please only do watercolours if you have a good camera to get a good image or if you have a scanner for a clear image.) I'm not looking for beginner level art, please have some experience!

More specific type:
Gijinka, Chibi, Fullbody, Avatar, Icon, Pixel, Fan Character, Pairings, Humanoid, Character Designs (Maybe)

Specifications:
I'm looking for any art of my OCs, or of my dragons!
For OCs: Just drawings of them acting in character, or with another one of my OCs.
I have a charahub filled with various OCs I own, including some Steven Universe themed OCs, and I also have a tumblr filled with characters that are going to be in my webcomic.

For dragons: These are the dragons I want drawn; Valeria and Yasxue (together or by themselves), Celes, Moonstone, Blizzard, Sage, Luna, Azurite, Taurus, Amber, Link, Lux, Solaris, Sol, Morbid, Danica, Kain, Astraea and Ash (together or just Astraea) and Bastion.
I'm looking for dragon drawings and Gijinka drawings of these!

Payment:
I am willing to spend 5mT on art. (no longer willing to spend real life currency do to the amount of messages I got asking for USD. ;u; FR currency only please!)

Keywords:
Gijinka, Chibi, Fullbody, Avatar, Icon, Pixel, Fan Character, Pairings, Humanoid, Character Designs (Maybe), Dragons, OC, Steven Universe, Gemstone, Gem, Crystal Gem

Optional:
I like simple art styles, but I also like semi-realistic art styles. I don't mind!
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!

Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Hoard or "I Collect" banner/box for a clan description

Specifications:
I would like it to be grey or green and have the items that I collect or hoard in it (I can show those to the artist later) and have decorations framing it, just a simple design

Payment:
The price may be discussed later with the artist

Keywords:
Hoard, Collection, Digital, Graphics, Items

Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Hoard or "I Collect" banner/box for a clan description

Specifications:
I would like it to be grey or green and have the items that I collect or hoard in it (I can show those to the artist later) and have decorations framing it, just a simple design

Payment:
The price may be discussed later with the artist

Keywords:
Hoard, Collection, Digital, Graphics, Items
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banners and Pair Cards

Specifications:
I'm looking for banners (both labeling the sections and one for my signature) and pair cards for my hatchery. I'm looking for something that will catch people's attention but also stays relatively simple and clean and easy to read. I have pair cards is my hatchery already, but I need new ones for the new colors. The new cards don't have to look like what's already there, and I'd almost prefer if they didn't (I made them myself, so I'd like something new and interesting). I can further explain details on which pairs I need and colors to whoever wants to take on the offer.

Payment:
I can pay whatever amount of treasure.

Keywords:
Banner, Pair Card, Hatchery, Digital

Optional:
Take a look at my hatchery (linked in my sig) to get an idea for what the theme is and what dragons are there.
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Banners and Pair Cards

Specifications:
I'm looking for banners (both labeling the sections and one for my signature) and pair cards for my hatchery. I'm looking for something that will catch people's attention but also stays relatively simple and clean and easy to read. I have pair cards is my hatchery already, but I need new ones for the new colors. The new cards don't have to look like what's already there, and I'd almost prefer if they didn't (I made them myself, so I'd like something new and interesting). I can further explain details on which pairs I need and colors to whoever wants to take on the offer.

Payment:
I can pay whatever amount of treasure.

Keywords:
Banner, Pair Card, Hatchery, Digital

Optional:
Take a look at my hatchery (linked in my sig) to get an idea for what the theme is and what dragons are there.
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Dawnstar10K

~I am Currently Looking for Art~

I prefer Digital art

More specific type:
I'm looking for headshots, dragons not gijinkas

Specifications:
Looking for headshots of some of my dragons for their bios, as I want to finally get going on my character creation and bios so I can begin to write lore stories. Mostly for now I'm looking for my Progens and my Heirs

Payment:
I don't really have a lot of Treasure or Gems but depending on the art style I can get as much Treasure as is needed to pay. Would prefer paying Treasure over gems, and won't pay USD or any real life currency.

Keywords:
Dragons, Headshots, Bio Art

Optional:
I like simpler art styles, but like really stylized stuff from like, D&D books are cool too, it really depends on the dragon. I don't like super sketchy artwork as much as I like clean lines.
@Dawnstar10K

~I am Currently Looking for Art~

I prefer Digital art

More specific type:
I'm looking for headshots, dragons not gijinkas

Specifications:
Looking for headshots of some of my dragons for their bios, as I want to finally get going on my character creation and bios so I can begin to write lore stories. Mostly for now I'm looking for my Progens and my Heirs

Payment:
I don't really have a lot of Treasure or Gems but depending on the art style I can get as much Treasure as is needed to pay. Would prefer paying Treasure over gems, and won't pay USD or any real life currency.

Keywords:
Dragons, Headshots, Bio Art

Optional:
I like simpler art styles, but like really stylized stuff from like, D&D books are cool too, it really depends on the dragon. I don't like super sketchy artwork as much as I like clean lines.
Clan Sunrise

Clan Origins Story
preferably digital (or high quality traditional)

More specific type:
I want to get a small image for his bio, bust up. (dragon, not Gijinka)

Specifications:
Ideally what im looking for is a bust up art piece of Ignis and a simple background of him in his lab/ workspace

Payment:
something around 100k and I can add in about 20 gems to it if needed

Keywords:
dragon art full color sketch bio art
preferably digital (or high quality traditional)

More specific type:
I want to get a small image for his bio, bust up. (dragon, not Gijinka)

Specifications:
Ideally what im looking for is a bust up art piece of Ignis and a simple background of him in his lab/ workspace

Payment:
something around 100k and I can add in about 20 gems to it if needed

Keywords:
dragon art full color sketch bio art
image.png
attack-of-the-cucumbers.regular.png
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Freeze your brain,
suck on that straw get
lost in the pain."
-heathers: the musical

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
image.png
attack-of-the-cucumbers.regular.png
- - - -
tumblr
song
shop
wip
- - - -
image.png

Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, colored

Specifications:
im looking for cover art for one of my stories, so multiple characters might be need, but currently only one is planned. I'm looking for a more realistic art style, and someone willing to do a background. The plan is darker colors.

Payment:
I'm looking to keep the price range low, but I'm asking for a lot, I know, so I am willing to work to earn enough money to pay for anything sane. G only, no real money.

Keywords:
Digital, OC, Humanoid,

[Optional:
I have multiple references that I'll feel free to share with you if your considering, just message me. A brief description would be a thirteen year old short haired brunette in a dark cavern.

Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, colored

Specifications:
im looking for cover art for one of my stories, so multiple characters might be need, but currently only one is planned. I'm looking for a more realistic art style, and someone willing to do a background. The plan is darker colors.

Payment:
I'm looking to keep the price range low, but I'm asking for a lot, I know, so I am willing to work to earn enough money to pay for anything sane. G only, no real money.

Keywords:
Digital, OC, Humanoid,

[Optional:
I have multiple references that I'll feel free to share with you if your considering, just message me. A brief description would be a thirteen year old short haired brunette in a dark cavern.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23185408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231855/23185408_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 60k-200k treasures (maybe more) [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Signature, Digital
Digital

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:

23185408_350.png

Payment:
60k-200k treasures (maybe more)

Keywords:
Dragon, Signature, Digital
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Traditional, Digital.

More specific type:
Dragon Head Shot OR full body!

Specifications:
Drawings has to be in lighter colors! I'm trying to get at least one bust or whatever for each dragon in my lair... So people who accept multiple orders at a time i will sway to instead of going to people who accept one commission per person

Payment:
anywhere from 1 to 1000k. No real money! 1 to 6k gems!

(DO not send me random art pieces of my dragons and accept me to pay for them I WON'T!)
Traditional, Digital.

More specific type:
Dragon Head Shot OR full body!

Specifications:
Drawings has to be in lighter colors! I'm trying to get at least one bust or whatever for each dragon in my lair... So people who accept multiple orders at a time i will sway to instead of going to people who accept one commission per person

Payment:
anywhere from 1 to 1000k. No real money! 1 to 6k gems!

(DO not send me random art pieces of my dragons and accept me to pay for them I WON'T!)
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Dragons / Busts,Head Shot / Full / Color

Specifications: Mainly any of the dragons on my first page of my lair.

Payment: Mainly treasure, but can negotiate a mix of gems/treasure as well as possibly some items.

Price Range: Looking to spend no more than 70kt a bust BUT I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE or I may raise that if I REALLY like your art style.

Keywords: Digital, color, bust, dragon, full, treasure, gems, dragons

Optional: Most of the dragons I want drawn do not have a lot of items (most anyway lol). I do accept chibi style.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Dragons / Busts,Head Shot / Full / Color

Specifications: Mainly any of the dragons on my first page of my lair.

Payment: Mainly treasure, but can negotiate a mix of gems/treasure as well as possibly some items.

Price Range: Looking to spend no more than 70kt a bust BUT I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE or I may raise that if I REALLY like your art style.

Keywords: Digital, color, bust, dragon, full, treasure, gems, dragons

Optional: Most of the dragons I want drawn do not have a lot of items (most anyway lol). I do accept chibi style.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards - lots of them!

Specifications:
I've got about 28 pairs and counting and I need someone to be able to make all the cards because the ones I have are outdated right now. >.>
It needs to show the dragons, their color range as well as their genes (showing percentages of genes is appreciated, but not required)

Payment:
Maybe about 5-10kt per card, depending on design.

Keywords:
Breedingcards, breeding cards, dragons, graphics,

Optional:
Show me some samples please. :)

@Aireiya
~reiya
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding cards - lots of them!

Specifications:
I've got about 28 pairs and counting and I need someone to be able to make all the cards because the ones I have are outdated right now. >.>
It needs to show the dragons, their color range as well as their genes (showing percentages of genes is appreciated, but not required)

Payment:
Maybe about 5-10kt per card, depending on design.

Keywords:
Breedingcards, breeding cards, dragons, graphics,

Optional:
Show me some samples please. :)

@Aireiya
~reiya
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png