Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Traditional. Real life.

More specific type:
Dragons

Specifications:

Payment:
Up to 25,000 GEMS for multiple paces. You must be willing to ship. I am happy to pay for shipping with gems.

Keywords:
anything

Optional:
Nothing
Traditional. Real life.

More specific type:
Dragons

Specifications:

Payment:
Up to 25,000 GEMS for multiple paces. You must be willing to ship. I am happy to pay for shipping with gems.

Keywords:
anything

Optional:
Nothing
Digital

More specific type:
Signature Banner
Specifications:
I am looking for a banner that will fit in my signature and link to my flight rising blog, hatchery, and art shop. If you need to see an example, I can provide one! I would also like for it to say my username and ID #. I would love something Wind/bird themed, so it can either be something you drew yourself or something with premade drawings. Either is fine!

Payment:
I have treasure as well as hatchlings, art, and items such as retired apparel/familiars/etc.

Keywords:
Signature, Banner, Multi-link Banner,
Digital

More specific type:
Signature Banner
Specifications:
I am looking for a banner that will fit in my signature and link to my flight rising blog, hatchery, and art shop. If you need to see an example, I can provide one! I would also like for it to say my username and ID #. I would love something Wind/bird themed, so it can either be something you drew yourself or something with premade drawings. Either is fine!

Payment:
I have treasure as well as hatchlings, art, and items such as retired apparel/familiars/etc.

Keywords:
Signature, Banner, Multi-link Banner,
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'm looking for character badges for my anthro characters! only looking for headshot or halfbody badges, preferably flat colored or shaded.

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure, gems or a mix. I have items that I would be willing to trade as well. (ex. manticore, speedy) I have just shy of 1mil right now and just shy of 200 gems.

Keywords:
badge character badge anthro furry bust

Optional:
Refs for each of the characters id like a badge of. You can choose whichever you'd like to draw most!
Denali
Belial
Daru
Oliver
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'm looking for character badges for my anthro characters! only looking for headshot or halfbody badges, preferably flat colored or shaded.

Payment:
Willing to pay in treasure, gems or a mix. I have items that I would be willing to trade as well. (ex. manticore, speedy) I have just shy of 1mil right now and just shy of 200 gems.

Keywords:
badge character badge anthro furry bust

Optional:
Refs for each of the characters id like a badge of. You can choose whichever you'd like to draw most!
Denali
Belial
Daru
Oliver
XS9Xu1r.png

Digital Art, feel free to be experimental with digital media!

More specific type:
Must be comfortable with either:
Creature designs
Human designs
Character relationships maybe
Avians
Reptilian

Specifications:
I have whole bunch of characters that I'd like art of! It's impossible for me to be exact because I have a variety, but I am looking for colored sketches or nicely done digital pieces! Can be either half body or full body, depending what it is! If interested I can send links to what I have, I just have so many that It'll take forever to link them all here!

Payment:
I have Skins and accents that im looking to get rid of! I have them all listed here!

Keywords:
OC, Creature, Designs, Accents, Skins, Digital,

Optional:
Message me for more details! I'd be happy to enllighten anyone! <:

Digital Art, feel free to be experimental with digital media!

More specific type:
Must be comfortable with either:
Creature designs
Human designs
Character relationships maybe
Avians
Reptilian

Specifications:
I have whole bunch of characters that I'd like art of! It's impossible for me to be exact because I have a variety, but I am looking for colored sketches or nicely done digital pieces! Can be either half body or full body, depending what it is! If interested I can send links to what I have, I just have so many that It'll take forever to link them all here!

Payment:
I have Skins and accents that im looking to get rid of! I have them all listed here!

Keywords:
OC, Creature, Designs, Accents, Skins, Digital,

Optional:
Message me for more details! I'd be happy to enllighten anyone! <:
I collect all the Quails yes yes
False-Peacock Quail Valley Quail Flecked Bushrunner Bobwhite Quail
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon, Banner/Icon [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20081378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200814/20081378_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JsTlGS2.png[/img] (Here he is fully gened; this is what I want in the above apparel) I need someone to draw my fabulous unicorn-to-be, Fester, as a flat-color fullbody! The issue is, I want his helmet somewhere in the picture (ideally, laying down with his front claws on top of it), and I'm kinda picky about Ridgeback needlenoses. On an easier note, I also need someone to make a subspecies banner or icon that's basically the markings on a Smoke Nocturne's face and neck on a transparent background (including the outline of the eyes). [b]Payment:[/b] Right this moment I'm sitting on 100 gems and roughly 70k Treasure, although the latter is highly subject to change. I'd prefer not to pay any higher than 70k for the banner, but if you're willing to be patient and/or set up a payment plan I'll pay whatever you ask for the fullbody (as long as it's in site currency). I have some leftover festival currency as well. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Banner, Icon, Subspecies, Ridgeback, Nocturne [b]Optional:[/b] I love having things on a transparent background, particularly since I'll be using both pieces around the site. Here'sabout what I'm looking for: [url=http://pre11.deviantart.net/fef0/th/pre/i/2014/104/a/6/eyval_by_goldnight13-d7eiwn4.png]This,[/url] or [url=http://img04.deviantart.net/4135/i/2014/176/c/2/ridge_by_helmip-d7nygfa.png]this,[/url] or [url=http://orig01.deviantart.net/b99b/f/2013/179/5/8/revnoir_by_smooshkin-d6b2qio.png]this.[/url]
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon, Banner/Icon

Specifications:

20081378_350.png

JsTlGS2.png
(Here he is fully gened; this is what I want in the above apparel)

I need someone to draw my fabulous unicorn-to-be, Fester, as a flat-color fullbody! The issue is, I want his helmet somewhere in the picture (ideally, laying down with his front claws on top of it), and I'm kinda picky about Ridgeback needlenoses.

On an easier note, I also need someone to make a subspecies banner or icon that's basically the markings on a Smoke Nocturne's face and neck on a transparent background (including the outline of the eyes).

Payment:
Right this moment I'm sitting on 100 gems and roughly 70k Treasure, although the latter is highly subject to change. I'd prefer not to pay any higher than 70k for the banner, but if you're willing to be patient and/or set up a payment plan I'll pay whatever you ask for the fullbody (as long as it's in site currency). I have some leftover festival currency as well.

Keywords:
Dragon, Banner, Icon, Subspecies, Ridgeback, Nocturne

Optional:
I love having things on a transparent background, particularly since I'll be using both pieces around the site.

Here'sabout what I'm looking for: This, or this, or this.
26ec748a5511548ec7e5188e9448484c2e46f197.png
[b]Broad type of art you want[/b]: Digital or Traditional [b]More specific type[/b]: Human oc art [b]Specifications[/b]: I have one character of mine in mind, [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/c66033c21b4ced9f1306eadfc6022de6/tumblr_o6zbyg6wv41v9jzsjo1_400.png[/img] I'd like a fullbody of him, but if ur arts really good I'll look at busts/waist ups. [b]Payment[/b]: Willing to pay up to 1000000t depending on the art [b]Keywords[/b]: Human, Oc, Full Body [b]Optional[/b]: Let me know if you're comfortable letting me do some edits after the art is done, if no that's okay I just want to know before hand. Also if you need more references of him I can send them your way.
Digital or Traditional

More specific type:
Human oc art

Specifications:
I have one character of mine in mind, tumblr_o6zbyg6wv41v9jzsjo1_400.png
I'd like a fullbody of him, but if ur arts really good I'll look at busts/waist ups.

Payment:
Willing to pay up to 1000000t depending on the art

Keywords:
Human, Oc, Full Body

Optional:
Let me know if you're comfortable letting me do some edits after the art is done, if no that's okay I just want to know before hand. Also if you need more references of him I can send them your way.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
I need someone to resize the banner signature I have and then create me a button for my Coliseum grinding service. I want both images to be able to fit in my signature. If someone could get this to me ASAP, I'll pay even more.
I need someone to resize the banner signature I have and then create me a button for my Coliseum grinding service. I want both images to be able to fit in my signature. If someone could get this to me ASAP, I'll pay even more.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Digital Art

More specific type:
Splatoon OCs

Specifications:
I am looking for a digital artist that's comfortable working from a written reference to create a detailed reference sheet for Splatoon Inkling OCs (What is an Inkling?). If at all possible, would like to have an artist that would be willing to stick around to help with multiple OCs references and pictures.

Payment:
Any amount, can pay in items as well. Don't be afraid to contact me with higher prices or different currency. I'm definitely willing to pay for quality

Keywords:
Splatoon, OC, Digital, Reference Sheet

Optional:
None
Digital Art

More specific type:
Splatoon OCs

Specifications:
I am looking for a digital artist that's comfortable working from a written reference to create a detailed reference sheet for Splatoon Inkling OCs (What is an Inkling?). If at all possible, would like to have an artist that would be willing to stick around to help with multiple OCs references and pictures.

Payment:
Any amount, can pay in items as well. Don't be afraid to contact me with higher prices or different currency. I'm definitely willing to pay for quality

Keywords:
Splatoon, OC, Digital, Reference Sheet

Optional:
None
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any, digital preferred though [b]More specific type:[/b] No gajinka's or anthro thanks :) just dragons [b]Specifications:[/b] Art of this dragon please: :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22505491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225055/22505491_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Willing to pay up to 100kt. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, digital, [b]Optional:[/b] Im not expecting something exactly like this or anything, but i really like [url=http://lilaira.deviantart.com/art/Commission-for-RoombaKittens-468933745]this picture[/url] by [url=http://lilaira.deviantart.com]this artist[/url] and think it fits what I'm looking for really, :) Thank you! ~
Any, digital preferred though

More specific type:
No gajinka's or anthro thanks :) just dragons

Specifications:

Art of this dragon please: :)

22505491_350.png

Payment:
Willing to pay up to 100kt.

Keywords:
Dragon, digital,

Optional:

Im not expecting something exactly like this or anything, but i really like this picture by this artist and think it fits what I'm looking for really, :)

Thank you! ~

A digital banner
More specific type:
A banner for my free apparel giveaway thread

Specifications:
When you message me I will tell you more about it
Payment:

Keywords:
Digital, Banner
Optional:
Nothing really lol just message me with an example of your work
A digital banner
More specific type:
A banner for my free apparel giveaway thread

Specifications:
When you message me I will tell you more about it
Payment:

Keywords:
Digital, Banner
Optional:
Nothing really lol just message me with an example of your work
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 411 412