Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 412 413
Still actively looking

Broad type of art you want:
Writing

More specific type:
Dragon lore/biography

Specifications:
I'm looking for lore for a dragon to commemorate finishing a breeding project. Maybe 300-500 words, but less might work too. (Honestly it's more a matter of getting the idea across?)
What makes my request a little tricky/less traditional is that I'd love the lore to be inspired by cyberpunk literature -- yet still fitting into overall Flight Rising lore. So, as an example, maybe hacking into corporations is out (too hard to fit that into FR lore), but there are many other cyberpunk themes and subjects to work in, like a dystopian world, cultural nihilism, anti-hero characters, body modifications, information smuggling, etc. (See Cyberpunk on TvTropes and So You Want To Write a Cyberpunk Story for even more themes and ideas.) I really have nothing specific in mind other than "I think it'd be cool and I'd love to see someone pull this off".
Bio coding isn't necessary unless you'd really like to do it (like, if you think it'll help you communicate the story better).

Payment:
Honestly, as much as it takes, within reason -- I'd expect to keep it under 100kT, but again, whatever it takes.

Keywords:
writing, lore, bio, biography, cyberpunk, sci-fi

Optional:
For references, it'd be fantastic if you're familiar with William Gibson's Sprawl trilogy, but it's not a requirement. The Netrunner collectible card game, Shadowrun series of video games, and even to a lesser extent Blade Runner and The Matrix movies work as references too.
Still actively looking

Writing

More specific type:
Dragon lore/biography

Specifications:
I'm looking for lore for a dragon to commemorate finishing a breeding project. Maybe 300-500 words, but less might work too. (Honestly it's more a matter of getting the idea across?)
What makes my request a little tricky/less traditional is that I'd love the lore to be inspired by cyberpunk literature -- yet still fitting into overall Flight Rising lore. So, as an example, maybe hacking into corporations is out (too hard to fit that into FR lore), but there are many other cyberpunk themes and subjects to work in, like a dystopian world, cultural nihilism, anti-hero characters, body modifications, information smuggling, etc. (See Cyberpunk on TvTropes and So You Want To Write a Cyberpunk Story for even more themes and ideas.) I really have nothing specific in mind other than "I think it'd be cool and I'd love to see someone pull this off".
Bio coding isn't necessary unless you'd really like to do it (like, if you think it'll help you communicate the story better).

Payment:
Honestly, as much as it takes, within reason -- I'd expect to keep it under 100kT, but again, whatever it takes.

Keywords:
writing, lore, bio, biography, cyberpunk, sci-fi

Optional:
For references, it'd be fantastic if you're familiar with William Gibson's Sprawl trilogy, but it's not a requirement. The Netrunner collectible card game, Shadowrun series of video games, and even to a lesser extent Blade Runner and The Matrix movies work as references too.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Gijinka (waist-up)

Specifications: Looking to get a gijinka for this girl. References will be below on the outfit and such, and I'd like it to match her colors (although no mask over her eyes)

Payment: I will probably be able to pay in gems... it honestly depends on what you're asking. I'd ask that you're willing to do time payments. I have items as well.

Keywords: Gijinka, waist-up

Optional: I love this person's style so if you have anything close to that, yes good. Uhhh her outfit reference is literally the winter soldier so here. There's a few slight changes to the outfit, but once I find someone we can discuss those details.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Gijinka (waist-up)

Specifications: Looking to get a gijinka for this girl. References will be below on the outfit and such, and I'd like it to match her colors (although no mask over her eyes)

Payment: I will probably be able to pay in gems... it honestly depends on what you're asking. I'd ask that you're willing to do time payments. I have items as well.

Keywords: Gijinka, waist-up

Optional: I love this person's style so if you have anything close to that, yes good. Uhhh her outfit reference is literally the winter soldier so here. There's a few slight changes to the outfit, but once I find someone we can discuss those details.
VvzrUJt.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital!

More specific type:
Gijinka ref

Specifications:
I'd love art for my human OCs, two girls. I'm mainly looking for a chibi ref, or a fullbody if it isn't worth more than 80KT each
One is my persona, Kaida. She's a very tomboyish girl, she loves animals and is great at taming creatures. Emma (my best friend's persona) is very brave and stubborn, and they're best friends :) I'll PM you how they look like if you wanna do it :>

Payment:
Treasure, gems, if it's reaaaaally good.

Keywords:
Gijinka, reference sheet, ref sheet, digital, chibi

Optional:
Both are medieval characters, I'm into simple, clean lines and little detail, bright colors!
Broad type of art you want: Digital!

More specific type:
Gijinka ref

Specifications:
I'd love art for my human OCs, two girls. I'm mainly looking for a chibi ref, or a fullbody if it isn't worth more than 80KT each
One is my persona, Kaida. She's a very tomboyish girl, she loves animals and is great at taming creatures. Emma (my best friend's persona) is very brave and stubborn, and they're best friends :) I'll PM you how they look like if you wanna do it :>

Payment:
Treasure, gems, if it's reaaaaally good.

Keywords:
Gijinka, reference sheet, ref sheet, digital, chibi

Optional:
Both are medieval characters, I'm into simple, clean lines and little detail, bright colors!
andi | he/it | fr time +5
Actively Looking!

Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, Animals, Big cats, Eastern Dragon

Specifications:
I would like for my OC to be drawn, maybe with their spirit animal (depending on the price) I would like for the art to be in a similar style as the examples given below.

Payment:
Depends on the art, but try to stay under 600k? If I fall in love with your art, I may pay more.

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, Digital, Fullbody, Headshot, Waist up, Color, Sketch, Colored Sketch

Optional:
Here are some pictures of my OC
http://imgur.com/C1yTv53
http://imgur.com/dLApp3O
http://imgur.com/X0iyJdO
Actively Looking!

Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid, Animals, Big cats, Eastern Dragon

Specifications:
I would like for my OC to be drawn, maybe with their spirit animal (depending on the price) I would like for the art to be in a similar style as the examples given below.

Payment:
Depends on the art, but try to stay under 600k? If I fall in love with your art, I may pay more.

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, Digital, Fullbody, Headshot, Waist up, Color, Sketch, Colored Sketch

Optional:
Here are some pictures of my OC
http://imgur.com/C1yTv53
http://imgur.com/dLApp3O
http://imgur.com/X0iyJdO
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital please~

More specific type: MLP artwork

Specifications: I want my MLP OCs drawn for a good price. I need to see examples of your art first before I decide.

Payment: Treasure or gems.

Keywords: N/A

Optional: I'm mostly accepting of all art styles, but please note that I want quality work, not something you put together like five minutes with a base. c,:

Here's the OCs I want drawn;
http://imgur.com/a/n65uR
http://imgur.com/a/MTyBC
Broad type of art you want: Digital please~

More specific type: MLP artwork

Specifications: I want my MLP OCs drawn for a good price. I need to see examples of your art first before I decide.

Payment: Treasure or gems.

Keywords: N/A

Optional: I'm mostly accepting of all art styles, but please note that I want quality work, not something you put together like five minutes with a base. c,:

Here's the OCs I want drawn;
http://imgur.com/a/n65uR
http://imgur.com/a/MTyBC
zZEQs8q.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital or traditional, but if traditional please have a scanner or a good camera More specific type: Flight rising dragons Specifications: These two! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2984173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29842/2984173_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2984174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29842/2984174_350.png[/img] [/url] You won't have to draw all of their apparel for sure. Payment: I have about 100 bladed flatleaves, but I can grind for more. Also I have a few chests from this festival and recent festivals and a ton of Swipp items, ask and I might have it / can grind for it if it's in the coli! Keywords: Fullbody (if you really want too), pixel, bust, sketch, literally anything but maybe them together? Optional: I'm open to nearly all styles so don't be afraid to message me!
Digital or traditional, but if traditional please have a scanner or a good camera

More specific type:
Flight rising dragons

Specifications:
These two!

2984173_350.png

2984174_350.png

You won't have to draw all of their apparel for sure.

Payment:
I have about 100 bladed flatleaves, but I can grind for more. Also I have a few chests from this festival and recent festivals and a ton of Swipp items, ask and I might have it / can grind for it if it's in the coli!

Keywords:
Fullbody (if you really want too), pixel, bust, sketch, literally anything but maybe them together?

Optional:
I'm open to nearly all styles so don't be afraid to message me!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23655403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236555/23655403_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I have 120 gems and 40kt [b]Keywords[b] Jade, Nature, Butterfly's
Traditional, Digital
More specific type:
Gijinka
Specifications:
this girl

23655403_350.png

Payment:
I have 120 gems and 40kt
Keywords
Jade, Nature, Butterfly's
Digital is preferred but I can go with traditional I guess

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
Synth is a female sabertooth (please add fangs!). She has a big collection of bones and stuff she likes to hold/wear. I'd rather it be colored, doesn't matter if it's flat colored or not.
http://sta.sh/21edz6e7ktpv?edit=1

Payment:
I mostly have treasure. I can also draw art if that is of interest.

Keywords:
Big cat, sabertooth, Digital, Female, Colored, Anthro, traditional
Optional:

You can draw her in whatever you feel fits her! shes really into nature too.
Digital is preferred but I can go with traditional I guess

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
Synth is a female sabertooth (please add fangs!). She has a big collection of bones and stuff she likes to hold/wear. I'd rather it be colored, doesn't matter if it's flat colored or not.
http://sta.sh/21edz6e7ktpv?edit=1

Payment:
I mostly have treasure. I can also draw art if that is of interest.

Keywords:
Big cat, sabertooth, Digital, Female, Colored, Anthro, traditional
Optional:

You can draw her in whatever you feel fits her! shes really into nature too.
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
Digital preferred but will also look at Traditional

More specific type:
Art of the OC in my novel.

Specifications:
I really want a nice clean drawing of my novel's main character. She's a young transgender Japanese girl with light blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's a fair skinned girl with light freckles over her nose and along her collarbone. She's taller than the average for girls her age and skinny, though she's not boney or anything, just a light weight kiddo. She always wears either a shirt with a long/high neck or a scarf to hide her neck; this is from trauma in her childhood.

Payment:
I have treasure, can get gems fairly easy, am willing to trade dragons, also do chibi-ish art I could trade.

Keywords:
drawing, digital, oc, human, traditional

Optional:
You're free to do what you like with her clothes since she wears an array of things. She also at times puts her hair in a bun or ponytail so you can go with whatever you'd please for that. I also have a 'face claim' for when I rp her, so if you would like to see that to get a kind of perspective on what i'd like her to come out as, let me know!
Digital preferred but will also look at Traditional

More specific type:
Art of the OC in my novel.

Specifications:
I really want a nice clean drawing of my novel's main character. She's a young transgender Japanese girl with light blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's a fair skinned girl with light freckles over her nose and along her collarbone. She's taller than the average for girls her age and skinny, though she's not boney or anything, just a light weight kiddo. She always wears either a shirt with a long/high neck or a scarf to hide her neck; this is from trauma in her childhood.

Payment:
I have treasure, can get gems fairly easy, am willing to trade dragons, also do chibi-ish art I could trade.

Keywords:
drawing, digital, oc, human, traditional

Optional:
You're free to do what you like with her clothes since she wears an array of things. She also at times puts her hair in a bun or ponytail so you can go with whatever you'd please for that. I also have a 'face claim' for when I rp her, so if you would like to see that to get a kind of perspective on what i'd like her to come out as, let me know!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Not looking atm, maybe later

Kinda lookin for two things, probably 2 different artists.
1. Button/Banner pair
2. Digital (or traditional, I love traditional) art of my dragon(s)

More specific type:
1. Banner and Button for my bio shop
2.Preferred realistic, but not necessary. Can also be a simple cartoonish style

Specifications:
1. I'm looking for a banner for my bio shop page, and a button I can put in my signature that links to it. Preferably a bit darker colored, and based in design around the tangled wood, with spooky trees and glowing mushrooms, included would be this dragon
2. I would really love some art of my dragons that I can put in their bios. May only get one, unless I absolutely fall in love with your style to the point where I lose all my money. I'm hoping for busts, with little to no apparel, similiar in colors to the above-mentioned tangled wood. Backgrounds not necessary, preferably transparent.

Payment:
1. Looking for maybe around 25kt for the combo, open to negotiation.
2. Ah probably anywhere between 50kt and 70kt? Again, open to negotiation.

I am hella broke always but I will never not pay, it just may take a while.
I also write bios, so if you'll accept that as payment that'd be awesome.

Keywords:
Dragons, Banners, Buttons, Bust, Digital, Traditional, Colored, Transparent, Please

Optional:
1. Please I'd rather the banner/button not be just circles or rectangles. If it's open or some other neat lookin thing that'd be very cool (I can't think of a better explanation. PM me and I'll try to explain better)
2. I'd really love if the busts kind of reflected their bios or personalities. I wouldn't want a super sad dragon with a big goofy smile on their face.
Not looking atm, maybe later

Kinda lookin for two things, probably 2 different artists.
1. Button/Banner pair
2. Digital (or traditional, I love traditional) art of my dragon(s)

More specific type:
1. Banner and Button for my bio shop
2.Preferred realistic, but not necessary. Can also be a simple cartoonish style

Specifications:
1. I'm looking for a banner for my bio shop page, and a button I can put in my signature that links to it. Preferably a bit darker colored, and based in design around the tangled wood, with spooky trees and glowing mushrooms, included would be this dragon
2. I would really love some art of my dragons that I can put in their bios. May only get one, unless I absolutely fall in love with your style to the point where I lose all my money. I'm hoping for busts, with little to no apparel, similiar in colors to the above-mentioned tangled wood. Backgrounds not necessary, preferably transparent.

Payment:
1. Looking for maybe around 25kt for the combo, open to negotiation.
2. Ah probably anywhere between 50kt and 70kt? Again, open to negotiation.

I am hella broke always but I will never not pay, it just may take a while.
I also write bios, so if you'll accept that as payment that'd be awesome.

Keywords:
Dragons, Banners, Buttons, Bust, Digital, Traditional, Colored, Transparent, Please

Optional:
1. Please I'd rather the banner/button not be just circles or rectangles. If it's open or some other neat lookin thing that'd be very cool (I can't think of a better explanation. PM me and I'll try to explain better)
2. I'd really love if the busts kind of reflected their bios or personalities. I wouldn't want a super sad dragon with a big goofy smile on their face.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 412 413