Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 203 204
@Whitetailmoon I'm super glad to hear you like him and his lore! I love mixing in Nature magic with everyday tasks. Just just a minute, I will add the little guy to your CR trade. Thanks for stopping by!
@Whitetailmoon I'm super glad to hear you like him and his lore! I love mixing in Nature magic with everyday tasks. Just just a minute, I will add the little guy to your CR trade. Thanks for stopping by!
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
[center][size=7][b]Hatchery News:[/b] [i]New Pair![/i][/size][/center] [color=blue][b]General Ping List:[/b][/color] @Katrasyn / @Talizmyn / @RainbowsGoRawrr / @Lalateebreezy / @shadowrabbits / @Faoiltiama / @Caeleste / @corgzi / @Apothecaria / @Saskia / @Bauble / @DragonFlew / @IraBell / @SydKiaray / @Arimwe [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] Apothecaria / @Snow99 [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee Hello everyone! I am super happy to finally announce this new pair to the hatchery. I've been tinkering away for months trying to perfect it and hopefully I have accomplished something wonderful. To continue in the vein of adding non-tree pairs that are still related to Nature in some form, I bring to you a pair containing all blue ranges, with plenty of natural white as well. Imagine them however you like, as frozen bodies of water or snow heavy clouds in the sky. Perhaps frosty giants, trapped within their own selves. However you see them, please help me celebrate their first nest of eggs, two eggs ready to hatch any day now. You'll need to get on the ping list if you want to see them, or if you'd like to see future nests. [rule] [center][size=5][color=blue][b]Winter Breeze[/b][/color][/size][/center] [i]This lovely pair is perfect for creating new nature scenes, from frosty lakes to cloudy skies. They can be a brilliant addition to any clan, perhaps especially Ice and Water flights.[/i] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a9b73e54e65c87e227fb16ef54baa944/tumblr_o6kv9tz3jv1qfk0t1o1_500.png[/img] [u]Winterfrost & Frozenlake[/u] [indent][b]Colors:[/b] Caribbean and Sky / Aqua and Sky / Aqua and Splash [b]Gene Chances:[/b] Piebald 100% / Paint 100% / Glimmer 100% [b]Breed Chances:[/b] Imperial 15% and Skydancer 85%[/indent] [center][b]Ping List:[/b] @claytondog [/center] [rule] **Please note that because the Color Wheel Expansion has been announced (due to roll out across the FR site in June) the tools that I use to help me create my breeding cards now include every available color, present and future. So when you look above at the parent's potential colors, you're seeing more than what will be hatched this week. You see above the possible colors that will become available next month after the expansion. Isn't that exciting?! (not so much for me, since I'll have to touch up every single other pair card, which has been on my to-do list but will still be a pain.) ANYWAY ... please comment to claim a spot on the new Specific Ping List and keep your eyes on your pings this week. Thanks for reading! :D
Hatchery News: New Pair!

General Ping List: @Katrasyn / @Talizmyn / @RainbowsGoRawrr / @Lalateebreezy / @shadowrabbits / @Faoiltiama / @Caeleste / @corgzi / @Apothecaria / @Saskia / @Bauble / @DragonFlew / @IraBell / @SydKiaray / @Arimwe

Breed Ping List: Apothecaria / @Snow99

All Nests Ping List: LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee

Hello everyone! I am super happy to finally announce this new pair to the hatchery. I've been tinkering away for months trying to perfect it and hopefully I have accomplished something wonderful.

To continue in the vein of adding non-tree pairs that are still related to Nature in some form, I bring to you a pair containing all blue ranges, with plenty of natural white as well. Imagine them however you like, as frozen bodies of water or snow heavy clouds in the sky. Perhaps frosty giants, trapped within their own selves.

However you see them, please help me celebrate their first nest of eggs, two eggs ready to hatch any day now. You'll need to get on the ping list if you want to see them, or if you'd like to see future nests.

Winter Breeze

This lovely pair is perfect for creating new nature scenes, from frosty lakes to cloudy skies. They can be a brilliant addition to any clan, perhaps especially Ice and Water flights.

tumblr_o6kv9tz3jv1qfk0t1o1_500.png
Winterfrost & Frozenlake
Colors: Caribbean and Sky / Aqua and Sky / Aqua and Splash
Gene Chances: Piebald 100% / Paint 100% / Glimmer 100%
Breed Chances: Imperial 15% and Skydancer 85%
Ping List: @claytondog

**Please note that because the Color Wheel Expansion has been announced (due to roll out across the FR site in June) the tools that I use to help me create my breeding cards now include every available color, present and future. So when you look above at the parent's potential colors, you're seeing more than what will be hatched this week. You see above the possible colors that will become available next month after the expansion. Isn't that exciting?!
(not so much for me, since I'll have to touch up every single other pair card, which has been on my to-do list but will still be a pain.)

ANYWAY ... please comment to claim a spot on the new Specific Ping List and keep your eyes on your pings this week. Thanks for reading! :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[size=7][b]Not Free to Newbies Yet[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog / @Cidae / @CorporalLevi / @itsThirteen (guardian) / @Arimwe / @Wonderlast [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] @Apothecaria / CorporalLevi / @moltantric [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee Three Mossy Relic babies born today, all with XXY colors and matching genes! Please let me know if you want one, and if you want their lore swapped or taken off (which lowers the price). They'll become free to the newest batch of newly registered players this time tomorrow night, so get them while you can. [quote][columns][size=5][b]Mossy Relic #1[/b][/size] Male Charcoal / Charcoal / Forest Speckle / Freckle / Crackle [b]XXY[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,000 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23350164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233502/23350164_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This male Guardian is a sales dragon in training.[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Mossy Relic #2[/b][/size] Male Charcoal / Charcoal / Swamp Speckle / Freckle / Crackle [b]XXY[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,000 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23350165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233502/23350165_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This male Guardian isn't sure what he wants to do with his life yet.[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Mossy Relic #3[/b][/size] Male Charcoal / Charcoal / Forest Speckle / Freckle / Crackle [b]XXY[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23350166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233502/23350166_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This male Ridgeback is working to be less grumpy, and wants to become a Tour Guide one day.[/quote]
Not Free to Newbies Yet

Specific Ping List: @claytondog / @Cidae / @CorporalLevi / @itsThirteen (guardian) / @Arimwe / @Wonderlast

Breed Ping List: @Apothecaria / CorporalLevi / @moltantric

All Nests Ping List: LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee

Three Mossy Relic babies born today, all with XXY colors and matching genes! Please let me know if you want one, and if you want their lore swapped or taken off (which lowers the price). They'll become free to the newest batch of newly registered players this time tomorrow night, so get them while you can.

Quote:
Mossy Relic #1
Male
Charcoal / Charcoal / Forest
Speckle / Freckle / Crackle
XXY
Starting Price: 12,000 Treasure
Price includes added lore fee.
Ask to have lore removed.

23350164_350.png

This male Guardian is a sales dragon in training.

Quote:
Mossy Relic #2
Male
Charcoal / Charcoal / Swamp
XXY
Starting Price: 12,000 Treasure

23350165_350.png

This male Guardian isn't sure what he wants to do with his life yet.

Quote:
Mossy Relic #3
Male
Charcoal / Charcoal / Forest
XXY
Starting Price: 12,500 Treasure

23350166_350.png

This male Ridgeback is working to be less grumpy, and wants to become a Tour Guide one day.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
Welcome New Players!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you see something you like. Please comment if you want a free dragon, shown for sale on the first page, or comment to be on the ping list for any breeding pairs you like. Ping me (@littlestcondor) so we can chat! I am happy to help as you're getting your feet wet here on FlightRising. :D
Welcome New Players!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you see something you like. Please comment if you want a free dragon, shown for sale on the first page, or comment to be on the ping list for any breeding pairs you like. Ping me (@littlestcondor) so we can chat! I am happy to help as you're getting your feet wet here on FlightRising. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
Can I be put on the pinglist for Snow Trees, Flower Petals and Mossy Relics (I'd like a girl ridgeback from that pair)? Thanks. :)
Can I be put on the pinglist for Snow Trees, Flower Petals and Mossy Relics (I'd like a girl ridgeback from that pair)? Thanks. :)
@Cuddle Hey there, sure I can add you to some ping lists. Don't forget to ping me so I can see your comments right away.

Oh, however the Flower Petals pair is no longer available in the hatchery, I'm so sorry that the breeding card was not taken down. However the female Skydancer mother from the pair is still for sale, if you're interested in her.
@Cuddle Hey there, sure I can add you to some ping lists. Don't forget to ping me so I can see your comments right away.

Oh, however the Flower Petals pair is no longer available in the hatchery, I'm so sorry that the breeding card was not taken down. However the female Skydancer mother from the pair is still for sale, if you're interested in her.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
Greetings! I am very new to this and spotted your post while browsing the forums. I'm still learning how things are done here and I hope to get better as I go along. Sorry if this sounds like a really inane question... but how do i apply to receive a dragon from you? Thanks much in advance!
Greetings! I am very new to this and spotted your post while browsing the forums. I'm still learning how things are done here and I hope to get better as I go along. Sorry if this sounds like a really inane question... but how do i apply to receive a dragon from you? Thanks much in advance!
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png JOJIQLh.png mwqxUtS.png
@Krynne Hello there, thanks for visiting and for your interest. You're new so no question is silly. To get a dragon, you just ask! :)

Start by commenting here and including a ping, which is just the @ symbol in front of a username. Like I have done with yours here.

Next, just tell me which dragon you are interested in buying (new players get the first one free!) or tell me which breeding pair you want to be on the list for. I will alert you and anyone else on the list whenever that pair hatches a nest.

Every dragon for sale has a temporary name to identify it easily, something like "Cherry Blossom #1" so you can tell me exactly which you want to take home with you. The same with breeding pairs, they often have simple names like "Coatl Trees" to describe the offspring they produce.

Feel free to browse the first page here of my hatchery thread and see if anything catches your eye. And thanks again for visiting and joining us on Flight Rising!!!
@Krynne Hello there, thanks for visiting and for your interest. You're new so no question is silly. To get a dragon, you just ask! :)

Start by commenting here and including a ping, which is just the @ symbol in front of a username. Like I have done with yours here.

Next, just tell me which dragon you are interested in buying (new players get the first one free!) or tell me which breeding pair you want to be on the list for. I will alert you and anyone else on the list whenever that pair hatches a nest.

Every dragon for sale has a temporary name to identify it easily, something like "Cherry Blossom #1" so you can tell me exactly which you want to take home with you. The same with breeding pairs, they often have simple names like "Coatl Trees" to describe the offspring they produce.

Feel free to browse the first page here of my hatchery thread and see if anything catches your eye. And thanks again for visiting and joining us on Flight Rising!!!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[size=7][b]Not Free to Newbies Yet[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] @Apothecaria / @Snow99 [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee The newest pair in the hatchery has just given us their first nest! A boy and a girl, and both are XYX in color, which is super awesome. Only the mother has some starter lore, so I didn't include any for these two. But I do have some ready to go, and all you need to do is ask for some to be added for just 5k extra in price. Comment and take one home today! :D [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234120/23411931_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][size=5][b]Winter Breeze #1[/b][/size] Male Azure / Sky / Azure Piebald / Paint / Glimmer [b]XYX No Lore[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 9,000 Treasure [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234120/23411932_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][size=5][b]Winter Breeze #2[/b][/size] Female Sky / Steel / Sky Piebald / Paint / Glimmer [b]XYX No Lore[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 9,000 Treasure [/columns]
Not Free to Newbies Yet

Specific Ping List: @claytondog

Breed Ping List: @Apothecaria / @Snow99

All Nests Ping List: LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee

The newest pair in the hatchery has just given us their first nest! A boy and a girl, and both are XYX in color, which is super awesome. Only the mother has some starter lore, so I didn't include any for these two. But I do have some ready to go, and all you need to do is ask for some to be added for just 5k extra in price. Comment and take one home today! :D

23411931_350.png
Winter Breeze #1
Male
Azure / Sky / Azure
Piebald / Paint / Glimmer
XYX
No Lore

Starting Price: 9,000 Treasure

23411932_350.png
Winter Breeze #2
Female
Sky / Steel / Sky
Piebald / Paint / Glimmer
XYX
No Lore

Starting Price: 9,000 Treasure
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
You are killing me @littlestcondor I want the first male :)
You are killing me @littlestcondor I want the first male :)
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 203 204