Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 203 204
@LadyRenee Sure, I'm glad you like him. I'll add the little guy to the CR in just a moment. Also thanks for that ping earlier for the giveaway, I appreciate it. :D
@LadyRenee Sure, I'm glad you like him. I'll add the little guy to the CR in just a moment. Also thanks for that ping earlier for the giveaway, I appreciate it. :D
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor

Ack, the female is gorgeous. But, I think I'll wait until next next and conserve a little treasure. 'v'
@LittlestCondor

Ack, the female is gorgeous. But, I think I'll wait until next next and conserve a little treasure. 'v'
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@LittlestCondor
May I have Mossy Relic #3 for free please?
@LittlestCondor
May I have Mossy Relic #3 for free please?
@Turbanchips Sure, you can totally have that Ridgeback male as your first free dragon from the hatchery. Would you like to keep the lore found in his bio? You can click on his picture to read the full thing and decide. Also thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy playing Flight Rising. :)
@Turbanchips Sure, you can totally have that Ridgeback male as your first free dragon from the hatchery. Would you like to keep the lore found in his bio? You can click on his picture to read the full thing and decide. Also thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy playing Flight Rising. :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor
I'll keep the lore. Thank You!
@LittlestCondor
I'll keep the lore. Thank You!
@Turbanchips Okay cool! So now I'm going to start a Crossroads trade where I will add the dragon, and since you're getting the dragon for free, you just need to accept the one-way trade. In the future, you may use the Crossroads to trade items, dragons, and money. If you have any questions, let me know. Otherwise, thanks again and I hope you like your brand new mossy dragon!! :D
@Turbanchips Okay cool! So now I'm going to start a Crossroads trade where I will add the dragon, and since you're getting the dragon for free, you just need to accept the one-way trade. In the future, you may use the Crossroads to trade items, dragons, and money. If you have any questions, let me know. Otherwise, thanks again and I hope you like your brand new mossy dragon!! :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
REMINDER:

All new players who just joined get their first dragon for free!
REMINDER:

All new players who just joined get their first dragon for free!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[size=7][b]Not Free to Newbies Yet[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @Apothecaria (Pearlcatcher [s]female[/s] with Crackle) / @Findarato / @madRABIES / @manysundays / @Wonderlast [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] Apothecaria / @CorporalLevi / @shawolexotic / @moltantric [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee Three lovely Burned Trees were born today! They have some fun lore too, and some lovely colors. Please comment if you want one, and if you want the lore changed/removed, please let me know. Thanks! [quote][columns][size=5][b]Burned Tree #1[/b][/size] Male Coal / Maroon / Tangerine Ripple / Current / Crackle [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23526735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235268/23526735_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This male Pearlcatcher loves to study reptiles.[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Burned Tree #2[/b][/size] Female Black / Red / Gold Ripple / Current / Smoke [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23526736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235268/23526736_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This female Pearlcatcher is a Blacksmith and creates weapons for her clan.[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Burned Tree #3[/b][/size] Female Black / Tomato / Sunshine Ripple / Current / Smoke [u]Starting Price:[/u] 12,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23526737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235268/23526737_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This female Pearlcatcher is a nerdy dragon![/quote]
Not Free to Newbies Yet

Specific Ping List: @Apothecaria (Pearlcatcher female with Crackle) / @Findarato / @madRABIES / @manysundays / @Wonderlast

Breed Ping List: Apothecaria / @CorporalLevi / @shawolexotic / @moltantric

All Nests Ping List: @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / @LadyRenee

Three lovely Burned Trees were born today! They have some fun lore too, and some lovely colors. Please comment if you want one, and if you want the lore changed/removed, please let me know. Thanks!

Quote:
Burned Tree #1
Male
Coal / Maroon / Tangerine
Ripple / Current / Crackle
Starting Price: 12,500 Treasure
Price includes added lore fee.
Ask to have lore removed.

23526735_350.png

This male Pearlcatcher loves to study reptiles.

Quote:
Burned Tree #2
Female
Black / Red / Gold
Ripple / Current / Smoke

23526736_350.png

This female Pearlcatcher is a Blacksmith and creates weapons for her clan.

Quote:
Burned Tree #3
Female
Black / Tomato / Sunshine
Ripple / Current / Smoke

23526737_350.png

This female Pearlcatcher is a nerdy dragon!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
I want one so badly~
But I have no lair space and I'm broke. I guess I'll just hold off on this batch T-T
I want one so badly~
But I have no lair space and I'm broke. I guess I'll just hold off on this batch T-T
1WhYQHt.png
@LittlestCondor
Damn it, I'm caving...
Can you please hold Mossy Relic 1 for me until tomorrow? Thank you!
@LittlestCondor
Damn it, I'm caving...
Can you please hold Mossy Relic 1 for me until tomorrow? Thank you!
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 203 204