Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 203 204
@littlestcondor Okay, for starters? That first girl is SO CLOSE TO PERFECT for one of my pairs!! I'm completely in love with the ripple/daub for faes, I soooo wish she was chocolate!! Definitely would love to see another clutch like that next time around, cause if any of those boys were girls they'd be mine in a second. I need a mate for this sweet guy: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92075/9207448_350.png[/img] ALSO! I have a couple tree dragons left for sale right now from my last clutch: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78928/7892771_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88364/8836333_350.png[/img] Both are lvl 7 as well. If you're interested at all, I know we can work somthing out. :) I would love to see them go to good homes!
@littlestcondor

Okay, for starters? That first girl is SO CLOSE TO PERFECT for one of my pairs!! I'm completely in love with the ripple/daub for faes, I soooo wish she was chocolate!! Definitely would love to see another clutch like that next time around, cause if any of those boys were girls they'd be mine in a second. I need a mate for this sweet guy:
9207448_350.png

ALSO! I have a couple tree dragons left for sale right now from my last clutch:
7892771_350.png8836333_350.png

Both are lvl 7 as well. If you're interested at all, I know we can work somthing out. :) I would love to see them go to good homes!
@LittleGirlGeek Well if you change your mind, it will be a few days before I put the Fae into the AH. And I'm going to try and get my hands on a handsome male Fae for the mom of this clutch (my first with five eggs, omg! and all so pretty)

Also if that female Skydancer didn't have Tiger, I'd totally grab her up since I need some ladies. But that's just not a gene I'm looking for right now.
@LittleGirlGeek Well if you change your mind, it will be a few days before I put the Fae into the AH. And I'm going to try and get my hands on a handsome male Fae for the mom of this clutch (my first with five eggs, omg! and all so pretty)

Also if that female Skydancer didn't have Tiger, I'd totally grab her up since I need some ladies. But that's just not a gene I'm looking for right now.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Put some of the new babies into the AH for higher costs.

Halloween nest coming soon
Put some of the new babies into the AH for higher costs.

Halloween nest coming soon
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor
I totally understand about the tiger. I've changed the gene on one of my parents, but its always a top up. I'll let you know if I get anymore ladies without tiger!

And I will totally keep my eye on this thread! I love love love everything you have to offer, if I had more space I'd snatch them ALL up! ^^
@littlestcondor
I totally understand about the tiger. I've changed the gene on one of my parents, but its always a top up. I'll let you know if I get anymore ladies without tiger!

And I will totally keep my eye on this thread! I love love love everything you have to offer, if I had more space I'd snatch them ALL up! ^^
@Irabell Would you be interested in any of the fruit Coatls on the first page? I am selling my breeding pair since they don't make the babies I want. Can give you a discount :)
@Irabell Would you be interested in any of the fruit Coatls on the first page? I am selling my breeding pair since they don't make the babies I want. Can give you a discount :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@Spikke three pretty Autumn Coatls
@Spikke three pretty Autumn Coatls
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor *resist the coatls, resists the coatls* Oh no, I need one of the coatls!!!
@LittlestCondor *resist the coatls, resists the coatls* Oh no, I need one of the coatls!!!
Three hours ahead of FR time
All dergs in lair without a familiar are for sale
@Spikke Hahaha, you picked the cute one! Hope you like her, and let me know if you still want to be pinged for Autumn dragons or anything else, or taken off the list :)
@Spikke Hahaha, you picked the cute one! Hope you like her, and let me know if you still want to be pinged for Autumn dragons or anything else, or taken off the list :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittleGirlGeek There is one Female Fae born today, not sure if her colors are what you're looking for but she's cheap and cute!
@LittleGirlGeek There is one Female Fae born today, not sure if her colors are what you're looking for but she's cheap and cute!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor

Sorry for the late reply! Not quite, but man is she close! And actually I'm keeping an eye on all of your pairs because boy howdy, look at all those tree dergs. I love it. hah :) Thanks for keeping me updated!
@LittlestCondor

Sorry for the late reply! Not quite, but man is she close! And actually I'm keeping an eye on all of your pairs because boy howdy, look at all those tree dergs. I love it. hah :) Thanks for keeping me updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 203 204