Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 203 204
@LittlestCondor I'm so very interested in that Autumn Coatl number one! ^_^
@LittlestCondor I'm so very interested in that Autumn Coatl number one! ^_^
FD1rkPC.png
@miinstrel Yeah I figured the rare Gembond baby would be the first to go, which is why I added some of my favorite lore to him. If you set up the Crossroads, I would be happy to see him go home with you. :)
@miinstrel Yeah I figured the rare Gembond baby would be the first to go, which is why I added some of my favorite lore to him. If you set up the Crossroads, I would be happy to see him go home with you. :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@littlestcondor when you have coatl trees in future keep me in mind- I need a mate for this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21195019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211951/21195019_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks!
@littlestcondor when you have coatl trees in future keep me in mind- I need a mate for this girl
21195019_350.png
Thanks!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LadyRenee She's beautiful, and I would love to help find her a mate. Let me mark you down for male Coatl trees and hopefully you'll see someone in the near future that works with your lady. :D
@LadyRenee She's beautiful, and I would love to help find her a mate. Let me mark you down for male Coatl trees and hopefully you'll see someone in the near future that works with your lady. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor He is so pretty! He reminds me of tree sap or maple syrup! And his lore omg preshus child! I'll send you CR
@LittlestCondor He is so pretty! He reminds me of tree sap or maple syrup! And his lore omg preshus child! I'll send you CR
FD1rkPC.png
@LittlestCondor

Can I please be on the pinglist for Fruit Gem Trees: Berries?
@LittlestCondor

Can I please be on the pinglist for Fruit Gem Trees: Berries?
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@FaceTheWind Yes you sure can! I will add you now, and they should be on nest relatively soon. Thanks for stopping by today! :)
@FaceTheWind Yes you sure can! I will add you now, and they should be on nest relatively soon. Thanks for stopping by today! :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[size=7][b]Not Free to Newbies Yet[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @Caeleste (Male, red secondary) / @WildFlora / @ljusclara / @Korax / @JadeMonarch / @manysundays / @LadyRenee / @Wonderlast [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] @CorporalLevi / @shawolexotic / JadeMonarch (female) / @moltantric [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / LadyRenee One nest for you all today, and it's two lovely red Roses. Each has some rather unique lore that I would love for you to read. Please comment if you would like to claim one of these lovely flowers for yourself. [quote][columns][size=5][b]Rose Bush #1[/b][/size] Female Forest / Maroon / Pink Ripple / Current / Spines [u]Starting Price:[/u] 14,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23090491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230905/23090491_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This female Wildclaw is a great, yet forgetful public speaker. Click to read more.[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Rose Bush #2[/b][/size] Male Forest / Maroon / Crimson Ripple / Stripes / Spines [u]Starting Price:[/u] 14,500 Treasure Price includes added lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23090493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230905/23090493_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] This male Wildclaw wants to be a healer, with a focus on all things Plague related. Click to read more.[/quote]
Not Free to Newbies Yet

Specific Ping List: @Caeleste (Male, red secondary) / @WildFlora / @ljusclara / @Korax / @JadeMonarch / @manysundays / @LadyRenee / @Wonderlast

Breed Ping List: @CorporalLevi / @shawolexotic / JadeMonarch (female) / @moltantric

All Nests Ping List: LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @AmberSun / @IonicJolteon / LadyRenee

One nest for you all today, and it's two lovely red Roses. Each has some rather unique lore that I would love for you to read. Please comment if you would like to claim one of these lovely flowers for yourself.

Quote:
Rose Bush #1
Female
Forest / Maroon / Pink
Ripple / Current / Spines
Starting Price: 14,500 Treasure
Price includes added lore fee.
Ask to have lore removed.

23090491_350.png

This female Wildclaw is a great, yet forgetful public speaker. Click to read more.

Quote:
Rose Bush #2
Male
Forest / Maroon / Crimson
Ripple / Stripes / Spines
Starting Price: 14,500 Treasure
Price includes added lore fee.
Ask to have lore removed.

23090493_350.png

This male Wildclaw wants to be a healer, with a focus on all things Plague related. Click to read more.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor #2 wants to join my lair. I need to exalt someone, can you set up a CRT for me? I love him!!!
@littlestcondor #2 wants to join my lair. I need to exalt someone, can you set up a CRT for me? I love him!!!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@LittlestCondor
Can I have Rosebush 1?
@LittlestCondor
Can I have Rosebush 1?
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 203 204