Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2016-05-02 17:41:30] @oxytreza I think 2k is a bit low for a year-old accent. I'll be happy to return it if it was a mistake. [/quote] @StormDragon21 Nah don't worry i just wanted to get rid of it quickly, it's yours. :) thanks for being concerned though!
StormDragon21 wrote on 2016-05-02:
@oxytreza

I think 2k is a bit low for a year-old accent. I'll be happy to return it if it was a mistake.

@StormDragon21
Nah don't worry i just wanted to get rid of it quickly, it's yours. :) thanks for being concerned though!
I just sold a tert gene: contour with a missing zero D: please please let me know if you caught it, i'll be eternally grateful!! proof: (x) ;-;
I just sold a tert gene: contour with a missing zero D: please please let me know if you caught it, i'll be eternally grateful!! proof: (x) ;-;
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
Someone mispriced an ambush. If it was you, send me a message with the price and the timestamp from your AH notification and I'll return it. :)
Someone mispriced an ambush. If it was you, send me a message with the price and the timestamp from your AH notification and I'll return it. :)
LkR1s2d.png
Okkkk so I just sniped up 6 mirror dragons, all for 1t. I know there was at least a 7th that I couldn't nab... PM me with proof if they were yours, and I'd be happy to return them all to you : > EDIT: Also, nabbed a [item = crane's tail guard] for 2kt!
Okkkk so I just sniped up 6 mirror dragons, all for 1t. I know there was at least a 7th that I couldn't nab...

PM me with proof if they were yours, and I'd be happy to return them all to you : >

EDIT: Also, nabbed a Crane's Tail Guard for 2kt!
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
Accidently sold a Conjurer's Staff for 4950t instead of 49500t, let me know if you bought it and I'll give you that 4950t back!
(proof)
Accidently sold a Conjurer's Staff for 4950t instead of 49500t, let me know if you bought it and I'll give you that 4950t back!
(proof)
-
xmikUei.png
-
@1412
MAN I wish I knew about this back when I accidentally sold three ambushes for the price of one instead of three ambushes for the price of three. Oh well. Self ping for later.
@1412
MAN I wish I knew about this back when I accidentally sold three ambushes for the price of one instead of three ambushes for the price of three. Oh well. Self ping for later.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
Accidentally sold a windsong adept skin for 6500 instead of 65000. If anyone knows what happened to it then please let me know <3
Accidentally sold a windsong adept skin for 6500 instead of 65000. If anyone knows what happened to it then please let me know <3
Yn4BgtV.pngNwSxQSb.png
Yesterday i bought a secondary gene that was severely under priced, looking back I should of got the name but I bought it on reflex before realizing how severely under priced it was. If anyone knows who that was, they can message me or @ me with what the gene & price was and I'll be happy to send it back.
Yesterday i bought a secondary gene that was severely under priced, looking back I should of got the name but I bought it on reflex before realizing how severely under priced it was. If anyone knows who that was, they can message me or @ me with what the gene & price was and I'll be happy to send it back.
just accidentally sold a mysterious mantle for 81 tr instead of 81 gems..
just accidentally sold a mysterious mantle for 81 tr instead of 81 gems..
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
Did anyone lose a floracat? Pm me a screencap of the little kitty you sold, as well as the price it went for, and i'll return him to his owner. :)
Did anyone lose a floracat? Pm me a screencap of the little kitty you sold, as well as the price it went for, and i'll return him to his owner. :)
chlZfGD.png