Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
I'm not sure if this will help, but on the off chance that the buyer will read this post...

I mistakenly put a roll of Glorious Yarn in the AH for 19999 and it was snatched before I could realize. There was meant to be another 9 at the end :/

If you were the one to buy it, I would really appreciate getting it back so I can sell it at the intended price! (not often do these posts actually work, but it's worth a shot). I will gladly reimburse the 19k+ if so!
I'm not sure if this will help, but on the off chance that the buyer will read this post...

I mistakenly put a roll of Glorious Yarn in the AH for 19999 and it was snatched before I could realize. There was meant to be another 9 at the end :/

If you were the one to buy it, I would really appreciate getting it back so I can sell it at the intended price! (not often do these posts actually work, but it's worth a shot). I will gladly reimburse the 19k+ if so!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I just sold two copies of the accent Little Bolt for 19501t instead of 195000t.... [img]http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/04/25/571d5c776255f.png[/img] The other message is the other copy orz If anyone catches it I can reimburse you, I just. Ugh.
I just sold two copies of the accent Little Bolt for 19501t instead of 195000t....

571d5c776255f.png

The other message is the other copy orz
If anyone catches it I can reimburse you, I just. Ugh.
I just found a Dusky Peacekeeping Vest for a pathetic gem price. Might've been intentional super undercutting, but if this is yours, let me know!
I just found a Dusky Peacekeeping Vest for a pathetic gem price. Might've been intentional super undercutting, but if this is yours, let me know!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Picked up two items at separate times today...

1) An agol

2) a diver sash

Please provide your auction sold message and I will be glad to return. :)
Picked up two items at separate times today...

1) An agol

2) a diver sash

Please provide your auction sold message and I will be glad to return. :)
I was a derp and accidentally sold an unhatched water egg for 339t. It was a mistake and I'd much appreciate a return. I'll definitely reimburse!
I was a derp and accidentally sold an unhatched water egg for 339t. It was a mistake and I'd much appreciate a return. I'll definitely reimburse!
I accidentally tossed in one of the two morganite pieces I found today for 179t, instead of 179g D: If you found it and would be willing to send it back, I'd be happy to send an extra kT or two your way along with what you paid.

[x] proof
I accidentally tossed in one of the two morganite pieces I found today for 179t, instead of 179g D: If you found it and would be willing to send it back, I'd be happy to send an extra kT or two your way along with what you paid.

[x] proof
2uequ68.jpg
I just bought a [item= Starry Regard] off the AH for ridiculously cheap, but unfortunately I didn't think to look for the sellers name. If it was yours and an accident, send me a picture of your "Auction sold" message and I can either return it, or offer you a [item= Saucer Stare] instead!
I just bought a Starry Regard off the AH for ridiculously cheap, but unfortunately I didn't think to look for the sellers name. If it was yours and an accident, send me a picture of your "Auction sold" message and I can either return it, or offer you a Saucer Stare instead!
Check out my lazy excuse of a hatchery!
I don't see how it could be a mispost with how it was priced, pretty sure it was intentional -

but on the off-chance it was, you know what you did, feel free to contact me with proof and we'll set it straight.
I don't see how it could be a mispost with how it was priced, pretty sure it was intentional -

but on the off-chance it was, you know what you did, feel free to contact me with proof and we'll set it straight.
FR time +2
I accidentally sold my sylvan anklet for 24 treasure instead of gems. Please return if you own them!

Edit: And my Twilight sylvan dress as well!
I accidentally sold my sylvan anklet for 24 treasure instead of gems. Please return if you own them!

Edit: And my Twilight sylvan dress as well!
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
I know this is a very small mispost, but I don't feel right taking it. I just bought some Giant Sand Dollars for a low treasure price.
If they are yours please contact me and I'll give them back.
I know this is a very small mispost, but I don't feel right taking it. I just bought some Giant Sand Dollars for a low treasure price.
If they are yours please contact me and I'll give them back.
9kcPMa2.gif