Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | alex's doodle shop! OPEN, $$ only
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rdmtJrj.png[/img] hey, thanks for coming! a little introduction: my name is alex, and i'm a 19 year old artist in canada trying to make some cash money to spend on my lovely dragons ;w; i'm in sync with server time, and i'm in school full-time with a part-time job c: but anyway, what you're really here for - the art! my art style fluctuates often but is generally this semi-cartoony cleaned up sketch kinda deal. i can sometimes do other styles, just ask! [center][size=5]prices are taken from my commission sheet ([url=http://lytiic.tumblr.com/post/156925864164/alexs-commissions-open-hey-there-my-names]here[/url]) and based on how long it takes me to complete a piece! if pricing is inconsistent, tell me what you want and i will quote you a price! !! right now i'm only taking IRL currency commissions because of RL circumstances, thank you for understanding !![/size][/center] [center][size=5][u]Examples:[/u][/size][/center] [quote][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c25b42d3e1f0cfeffd71371ef0b5abc8/tumblr_p2tvsexkok1vv0vyuo1_1280.png[/img] [size=5][b]900 kT/g - $15 CAD[/b] - bust, sketchy lines, color [/size][/quote] [quote][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b7dada77a27c6ee8504a7c35ee7dd858/tumblr_pbzsjit1FJ1vv0vyuo1_1280.png[/img] [size=5][b]1milT/1000g - $20 CAD[/b] - waist-up picture, sketchy lines, simple color&shade/transp bg [/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/10b157ce9a2452d78b1247d6fec799e4/tumblr_ozg05diBdy1vv0vyuo5_1280.png[/img] [size=5][b]1.25milT/1250g - $25 CAD[/b] - waist-up picture, cleaner lines, full color/bg [/size][/quote] [quote][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4f11ae49a337463125df09ff4a10d05d/tumblr_owq63iDFWf1u2g3fuo1_1280.png[/img] [size=5][b]2 milT/2000g - $35 CAD[/b] - thigh-up with full colour & shade, simple bg. [/size] [/quote] [size=5][u]other miscellaneous examples:[/u][/size] [quote] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/79c61b33a879a5aeca95900b659d05cc/tumblr_osakw3p9MK1wqnbexo2_1280.png[/img] [size=5]800kT/g - $8 CAD - sketchy lines, full color, semi-detailed bg[/size][/quote] [quote][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/3a80a7600449c7e317e29e5fe3917582/tumblr_oxurowj9vY1vv0vyuo2_1280.png[/img] [size=5]250kT/g - $5 CAD - grab bag! i'll do whatever i feel like fits the request. other examples of various doodles: [url=http://i.imgur.com/mEhbuTr.png]x[/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1792449]x[/url][/size][/quote] [quote][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/85c451b17887ee53541732eee8080f99/tumblr_pb9wz3UUVp1vv0vyuo1_1280.png[/img] [size=5][b]$120 CAD - not taking FR currency for complex pieces[/b] - fullbody with colour, shade, multiple characters, and full bg. these big commissions take a long time, but i really enjoy doing them - pm me if you have any inquiries about huge pieces like this :D [/size][/quote] other: gem:treasure ratio at 1:1000 for simplicity's sake (update: ive been on hiatus for a while and now i dont know what the ratio is like. hmu if its wack) extra characters are an additional 75% of the original price, for example if the commission was 200kT an additional character would bring the price to 350kT. this is subject to change depending on the complexity of the pose, though! i ask that any gijinka art not be resold or used for other characters without my permission, please! [center][size=5] most recent examples will be offsite here: [/size] [url=http://lytiic.tumblr.com]my tumblr art blog[/url] [url=http://loppa1123.deviantart.com/]my deviantart[/url] [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/user/purrfectlyfine/] my FA (acct may be 18+)[/url] [/center] [center]see next post for what kind of payment I accept and what kind of art i will and will not do! <3[/center]
rdmtJrj.png

hey, thanks for coming! a little introduction: my name is alex, and i'm a 19 year old artist in canada trying to make some cash money to spend on my lovely dragons ;w; i'm in sync with server time, and i'm in school full-time with a part-time job c:

but anyway, what you're really here for - the art! my art style fluctuates often but is generally this semi-cartoony cleaned up sketch kinda deal. i can sometimes do other styles, just ask!
prices are taken from my commission sheet (here) and based on how long it takes me to complete a piece! if pricing is inconsistent, tell me what you want and i will quote you a price!

!! right now i'm only taking IRL currency commissions because of RL circumstances, thank you for understanding !!
Examples:
Quote:
tumblr_p2tvsexkok1vv0vyuo1_1280.png
900 kT/g - $15 CAD - bust, sketchy lines, color
Quote:
tumblr_pbzsjit1FJ1vv0vyuo1_1280.png
1milT/1000g - $20 CAD - waist-up picture, sketchy lines, simple color&shade/transp bg

tumblr_ozg05diBdy1vv0vyuo5_1280.png
1.25milT/1250g - $25 CAD - waist-up picture, cleaner lines, full color/bg
Quote:
tumblr_owq63iDFWf1u2g3fuo1_1280.png
2 milT/2000g - $35 CAD - thigh-up with full colour & shade, simple bg.

other miscellaneous examples:
Quote:
tumblr_osakw3p9MK1wqnbexo2_1280.png
800kT/g - $8 CAD - sketchy lines, full color, semi-detailed bg
Quote:
tumblr_oxurowj9vY1vv0vyuo2_1280.png
250kT/g - $5 CAD - grab bag! i'll do whatever i feel like fits the request. other examples of various doodles: xx
Quote:
tumblr_pb9wz3UUVp1vv0vyuo1_1280.png
$120 CAD - not taking FR currency for complex pieces - fullbody with colour, shade, multiple characters, and full bg. these big commissions take a long time, but i really enjoy doing them - pm me if you have any inquiries about huge pieces like this :D

other:
gem:treasure ratio at 1:1000 for simplicity's sake (update: ive been on hiatus for a while and now i dont know what the ratio is like. hmu if its wack)
extra characters are an additional 75% of the original price, for example if the commission was 200kT an additional character would bring the price to 350kT. this is subject to change depending on the complexity of the pose, though!
i ask that any gijinka art not be resold or used for other characters without my permission, please!

most recent examples will be offsite here:
my tumblr art blog
my deviantart
my FA (acct may be 18+)

see next post for what kind of payment I accept and what kind of art i will and will not do! <3
art shop | pwyw doodle thread | hatchery | dragons w/ gijinkas | ko-fi
alex//19//canada//they/them//FR time +0
lO4gjhM.png
Pricing & Will/Won't do

i accept any of the following as payment: treasure, gems at an approx. 1g:900t ratio, any of the items on the wishlist on this dragon's bio (at LAH), and mixed payments.

currently only take irl currency in CAD through paypal or kofi!
IRL CURRENCY GIVEN PRIORITY OVER ALL OTHER ORDERS DUE TO IRL CIRCUMSTANCES!

things i will draw:
  • humans/mostly humanoid things
  • gijinkas (i'll design them for a small fee!)
  • anthro (preferably with a drawn reference)
  • blood/mild gore/injuries (has to fit in FR's rules, otherwise pm me offsite)
  • slight nsf.w eg. nudity (same as above)
  • some animals, but on a case-by-case basis
  • original characters, fancharacters, or canon characters
  • (basically anybody if there is a good enough reference)
  • weapons and simple props

things i will NOT draw:
  • feral characters (usually)
  • explicit nsf.w
  • robots/machinery/complex armor or tech stuff
  • overly complicated outfits or props
  • most actual dragons (owo;)
  • anything that goes against FR's TOS (pm me offsite here if you have a comm that goes against this)

if you're worried about whether or not something will be accepted, please ask me about it before payment/i start the project.

**note: i do reserve the right to refuse anybody's commission if i feel it goes against any of my ground rules or it makes me uncomfortable, no matter how good the payment is or how much you ask!

YOU CAN FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THINGS EASIER:

Quote:
@Lytic
Art type: (bust, waist-up, thigh-up, fullbody)
Colouring style: (no colour/sketch, flat, shaded)
Background: (transparent, simple color/pattern, complex - describe bg if you choose complex)
Reference: (visual strongly preferred but detailed & written is fine)
Pose/expression: (if you have something in mind)(also include here personality if you want a more tailored pose!)
other details?:

see above post for examples, see below post for open slots, statuses, updates, and other information.
Pricing & Will/Won't do

i accept any of the following as payment: treasure, gems at an approx. 1g:900t ratio, any of the items on the wishlist on this dragon's bio (at LAH), and mixed payments.

currently only take irl currency in CAD through paypal or kofi!
IRL CURRENCY GIVEN PRIORITY OVER ALL OTHER ORDERS DUE TO IRL CIRCUMSTANCES!

things i will draw:
  • humans/mostly humanoid things
  • gijinkas (i'll design them for a small fee!)
  • anthro (preferably with a drawn reference)
  • blood/mild gore/injuries (has to fit in FR's rules, otherwise pm me offsite)
  • slight nsf.w eg. nudity (same as above)
  • some animals, but on a case-by-case basis
  • original characters, fancharacters, or canon characters
  • (basically anybody if there is a good enough reference)
  • weapons and simple props

things i will NOT draw:
  • feral characters (usually)
  • explicit nsf.w
  • robots/machinery/complex armor or tech stuff
  • overly complicated outfits or props
  • most actual dragons (owo;)
  • anything that goes against FR's TOS (pm me offsite here if you have a comm that goes against this)

if you're worried about whether or not something will be accepted, please ask me about it before payment/i start the project.

**note: i do reserve the right to refuse anybody's commission if i feel it goes against any of my ground rules or it makes me uncomfortable, no matter how good the payment is or how much you ask!

YOU CAN FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THINGS EASIER:

Quote:
@Lytic
Art type: (bust, waist-up, thigh-up, fullbody)
Colouring style: (no colour/sketch, flat, shaded)
Background: (transparent, simple color/pattern, complex - describe bg if you choose complex)
Reference: (visual strongly preferred but detailed & written is fine)
Pose/expression: (if you have something in mind)(also include here personality if you want a more tailored pose!)
other details?:

see above post for examples, see below post for open slots, statuses, updates, and other information.
lO4gjhM.png
open for the summer! i have a job, but i work on commissions for several hours a day!
current turnaround: ~ 2 wks, depending

slots:
  1. cornsnoot [DONE]
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

completed orders
Xairathan - sketchy waist-up. payment: lightrunes skin & T topoff
Zith - smooth waist-up. payment: harvest guise & T topoff
Harrlequiin - pixel bust. payment: pure T
chiono - lil sketch fullbody. payment: pure T
ilysia - sketchy waist-up. payment: T presumably
DreamSlayer - fullbody, multiple charas, sketchy. paid in G.
Saern - grab bag
DreamSlayer - waist up, paid in G.
gabrielnovak - waist up, sketchy. paid in T.
mildu - thigh up, full color. paid in G.
lightningpelt - 2 charas, thigh up, full color. paid in G. (<3)
BuffyKiev - waist up colored sketch, paid in G
Dohmalore - full color clean sketch, waist up, paid in G
Lake - waist up full color, complex bg, paid in G
Huolon - waist up simple color sketch, transp bg, paid in $
^ again
cornsnoot - thigh up, transp bg, color n shade, paid in $

pinglist for slots: @/lightningpelt @/Azura @/QuetzalQueen **@/Huolon @/Narein @/Farwalker @/macaroni33(FR CURRENCY ONLY)

other stuff: please ping me @Lytic here because i am not subscribed - i check the thread on its own occasionally, but if there isn't a ping i might not see your message for a while!
open for the summer! i have a job, but i work on commissions for several hours a day!
current turnaround: ~ 2 wks, depending

slots:
  1. cornsnoot [DONE]
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

completed orders
Xairathan - sketchy waist-up. payment: lightrunes skin & T topoff
Zith - smooth waist-up. payment: harvest guise & T topoff
Harrlequiin - pixel bust. payment: pure T
chiono - lil sketch fullbody. payment: pure T
ilysia - sketchy waist-up. payment: T presumably
DreamSlayer - fullbody, multiple charas, sketchy. paid in G.
Saern - grab bag
DreamSlayer - waist up, paid in G.
gabrielnovak - waist up, sketchy. paid in T.
mildu - thigh up, full color. paid in G.
lightningpelt - 2 charas, thigh up, full color. paid in G. (<3)
BuffyKiev - waist up colored sketch, paid in G
Dohmalore - full color clean sketch, waist up, paid in G
Lake - waist up full color, complex bg, paid in G
Huolon - waist up simple color sketch, transp bg, paid in $
^ again
cornsnoot - thigh up, transp bg, color n shade, paid in $

pinglist for slots: @/lightningpelt @/Azura @/QuetzalQueen **@/Huolon @/Narein @/Farwalker @/macaroni33(FR CURRENCY ONLY)

other stuff: please ping me @Lytic here because i am not subscribed - i check the thread on its own occasionally, but if there isn't a ping i might not see your message for a while!
lO4gjhM.png
reserved just in case, opening in the morning!
reserved just in case, opening in the morning!
lO4gjhM.png
aaaand we are open! :D
aaaand we are open! :D
lO4gjhM.png
@actuallynotalex Can I get a waist-up (smooth, 500k) of one of my friend's human OCs? I'll ping or pm you with the examples if you'd be up for it.

edit: Sorry, I read the thread wrong ^^;;
@actuallynotalex Can I get a waist-up (smooth, 500k) of one of my friend's human OCs? I'll ping or pm you with the examples if you'd be up for it.

edit: Sorry, I read the thread wrong ^^;;
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

What did you read the thread as omg? The request seems fine to me, I'd still be willing to do it! (if you changed your mind for whatever reason that's cool too c: )
@Xairathan

What did you read the thread as omg? The request seems fine to me, I'd still be willing to do it! (if you changed your mind for whatever reason that's cool too c: )
lO4gjhM.png
@actuallynotalex I misread the prices and requested a 300k instead of a 500k ^^;; I'm a whoopsies. Would you prefer me to post the references in here, or via PM? I also had a question about partial item payment. I currently have some [item=soft pink arm silks] that i'm not sure if you'd be interested in, as well as the ability to brew all baldwin items if you don't mind waiting for them to complete, and the lightrunes skin from your wishlist. If you'd be interested in any of those, please let me know, and if not, I'm perfectly fine with a straight treasure payment. EDIT: And just a question out of curiosity, what do you think your work schedule on the art would be like?
@actuallynotalex I misread the prices and requested a 300k instead of a 500k ^^;; I'm a whoopsies.

Would you prefer me to post the references in here, or via PM? I also had a question about partial item payment. I currently have some Soft Pink Arm Silks that i'm not sure if you'd be interested in, as well as the ability to brew all baldwin items if you don't mind waiting for them to complete, and the lightrunes skin from your wishlist. If you'd be interested in any of those, please let me know, and if not, I'm perfectly fine with a straight treasure payment.

EDIT: And just a question out of curiosity, what do you think your work schedule on the art would be like?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Oh, okay, that's no big deal ^^ PMing me the references would be cool!

Oooh i would totally accept the Lightrunes skin as payment? Going from LAH it would be (currently) 475kT. So that leaves 25k which I'd like in treasure if that's ok! You can send the 25k before and the lightrunes when i finish if that floats your boat :)

On the days I work (which is tues, fri, sat, sun) I have about 2 hours to work on it between school and work, and then a bit of time between work and bed. Other days it's basically all afternoon :v So I usually have a lot of time to draw and it'll usually take me around 3 days, depending?
@Xairathan

Oh, okay, that's no big deal ^^ PMing me the references would be cool!

Oooh i would totally accept the Lightrunes skin as payment? Going from LAH it would be (currently) 475kT. So that leaves 25k which I'd like in treasure if that's ok! You can send the 25k before and the lightrunes when i finish if that floats your boat :)

On the days I work (which is tues, fri, sat, sun) I have about 2 hours to work on it between school and work, and then a bit of time between work and bed. Other days it's basically all afternoon :v So I usually have a lot of time to draw and it'll usually take me around 3 days, depending?
lO4gjhM.png
all slots are now open and i'm ready to do more commissions! disclaimer: it's approaching finals time for me, so responses and work will be delayed.
all slots are now open and i'm ready to do more commissions! disclaimer: it's approaching finals time for me, so responses and work will be delayed.
lO4gjhM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9