Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dagda But you love your mommy the most. *hugs tightly*

And I still like the story idea for the contest. Either that or something like "guess the gembond color" for Oleander/Jequirity's hatchlings. XD;
@Dagda But you love your mommy the most. *hugs tightly*

And I still like the story idea for the contest. Either that or something like "guess the gembond color" for Oleander/Jequirity's hatchlings. XD;
@MiharuWatanabe Heh *Nuzzles* Sure Mom.

Still looking for even more ideas for the Halloween contest or raffle or what the heck ever. And for interest in my dragon hatchlings. BUMP.
@MiharuWatanabe Heh *Nuzzles* Sure Mom.

Still looking for even more ideas for the Halloween contest or raffle or what the heck ever. And for interest in my dragon hatchlings. BUMP.
Bumping. :)
Bumping. :)
Bump.
Bump.
Bump Wars. XD
Bump Wars. XD
Bump. Decided to breed Oleander/Jequirity earlier on @theboogeyman 's request. They breed day after tomorrow and I might boon their nest if it's a larger clutch.
Bump. Decided to breed Oleander/Jequirity earlier on @theboogeyman 's request. They breed day after tomorrow and I might boon their nest if it's a larger clutch.
Here's a bump for you~
Here's a bump for you~
@MiharuWatanabe Thanks!

Tri-White Faes now nesting, hatch date is the 23rd. 400kTR
Near Obs nesting. Will have a giveaway/contest on Halloween. Still taking any and all ideas.
@MiharuWatanabe Thanks!

Tri-White Faes now nesting, hatch date is the 23rd. 400kTR
Near Obs nesting. Will have a giveaway/contest on Halloween. Still taking any and all ideas.
Free bump :]
Free bump :]
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
Three Tri-White Fae males. 400k treasure each. Going on AH.
Three Tri-White Fae males. 400k treasure each. Going on AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9