Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]Yo dudes and dudettes. Welcome to my totally bodacious plague Hatchery. It's under construction, but feel free to roll around in here and put a reserve on any dragon pair. [s]And befriend me because I'm a loser with no social life.[/s] [u][b]I want to do a Halloween giveaway, contest, or something fun. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment in this thread.[/b][/u] ** All reserves are 20kTR. That's pond scum cheap and I'm generous, brah. ** First come, first serve. Unless you give me a Boon or Gene Scroll and then you will have become my road dog and therefore get the creme of the crop, or the ugly duckling if that's your cup of rot. I'm looking for Speckle, Freckle, and Shimmer scrolls for now. I'll deduct the price of the Scroll/Boon and pay the difference back to you if any (unless you gift me it and then I will kiss your pretty face). ** Yes I do payment plans. Yes I take GEMs at 175TR/1GEM. Yes I will consider dragon trades. See how cool I am? Love me. ** See a similar dragon for lower price elsewhere? Tell me about it and I'll attempt to price match or sell for cheaper. Now you're loving me even more, right? ** I do want the right to be able to keep any of my hatchlings if I think they'd be good for my lair, yeah? I hope that's cool with you guys. ** Have a question? Ask it. I don't bite too hard unless I'm hungry [s]which is always[/s]. [u]PAIRS[/u] I'll add descriptions later when I'm not tired. ***[color=red][b]Kho & Alyxandriah[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/El6PxJx.png[/img] Triple-Gened 300kTR IMPs / 200kTR CLAWs Breeding November 1 [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. 2. 3. ***[color=red][b]Madric & Freyj[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/AchzRQW.png[/img] Double-Gened 170kTR Breeding November 7 [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. 2. 3. ***[color=red][b]Oleander & Jequirity[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/t4S5e50.png[/img] Triple-Gened 300kTR IMPs/200kTR CLAWs Breeding November 18 [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. @Ghetsis 2. @princesswillow 3. @Marchel 4. @kalilachan ***[color=red][b]Neit & Azalea[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/bETUf5G.png[/img] Triple-Gened (Neit will have Iri/Shimmer before breeding) 250kTR Next nest hatches on Halloween! [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. If Tangerine Gembond @Miharuwatanabe (free, because she is Mom) 2. @ArtsyAlraune (in exchange for image help) 3. @princesswillow (breed in Lightning lair, reserve payment met) ***[color=red][b]Twiggy & Kalila[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/TFzUK4J.png[/img] Double-Gened 250kTR IMPs/150kTR CLAWs Next nest hatches on Halloween! [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. @Marchel (reserve paid) 2. 3. ***[color=red][b]Nathan & Nightshade[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/VCbRgSj.png[/img] Double-Gened 160kTR Next nest hatches on Halloween! [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. 2. 3. ***[color=red][b]PitchBlack & Obsidia[/b][/color]*** [img]http://i.imgur.com/aSBMZuF.png[/img] Prices vary based on hatchling color outcome. I get first pick of any tri-Obs. The rest will be priced accordingly. Nesting now. Hatches on Halloween! [b][u]Reserves[/u][/b]-- 1. 2. 3. [b]COMING SOON[/b] Triple-White snowy Santa-Claws just in time for Clawsmus. Yes, white/white/white color and gened (deciding on genes, most likely speckle/freckle) Wildclaws. They will probably go for around 700kTR a piece. I might have some tri-white Fae pups for 400kTR sooner. Uh yeah. White/White/White IMPs are coming too a little later.[/center]
Yo dudes and dudettes. Welcome to my totally bodacious plague Hatchery. It's under construction, but feel free to roll around in here and put a reserve on any dragon pair.

And befriend me because I'm a loser with no social life.

I want to do a Halloween giveaway, contest, or something fun. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment in this thread.

** All reserves are 20kTR. That's pond scum cheap and I'm generous, brah.
** First come, first serve. Unless you give me a Boon or Gene Scroll and then you will have become my road dog and therefore get the creme of the crop, or the ugly duckling if that's your cup of rot. I'm looking for Speckle, Freckle, and Shimmer scrolls for now. I'll deduct the price of the Scroll/Boon and pay the difference back to you if any (unless you gift me it and then I will kiss your pretty face).
** Yes I do payment plans. Yes I take GEMs at 175TR/1GEM. Yes I will consider dragon trades. See how cool I am? Love me.
** See a similar dragon for lower price elsewhere? Tell me about it and I'll attempt to price match or sell for cheaper. Now you're loving me even more, right?
** I do want the right to be able to keep any of my hatchlings if I think they'd be good for my lair, yeah? I hope that's cool with you guys.
** Have a question? Ask it. I don't bite too hard unless I'm hungry which is always.

PAIRS

I'll add descriptions later when I'm not tired.

***Kho & Alyxandriah***
El6PxJx.png
Triple-Gened
300kTR IMPs / 200kTR CLAWs
Breeding November 1

Reserves--

***Madric & Freyj***
AchzRQW.png
Double-Gened
170kTR
Breeding November 7

Reserves--

***Oleander & Jequirity***
t4S5e50.png
Triple-Gened
300kTR IMPs/200kTR CLAWs
Breeding November 18

Reserves--
1. @Ghetsis
2. @princesswillow
3. @Marchel
4. @kalilachan

***Neit & Azalea***
bETUf5G.png
Triple-Gened (Neit will have Iri/Shimmer before breeding)
250kTR
Next nest hatches on Halloween!

Reserves--
1. If Tangerine Gembond @Miharuwatanabe (free, because she is Mom)
2. @ArtsyAlraune (in exchange for image help)
3. @princesswillow (breed in Lightning lair, reserve payment met)

***Twiggy & Kalila***
TFzUK4J.png
Double-Gened
250kTR IMPs/150kTR CLAWs

Reserves--
1. @Marchel (reserve paid)

***Nathan & Nightshade***
VCbRgSj.png
Double-Gened
160kTR

Reserves--

***PitchBlack & Obsidia***
aSBMZuF.png
Prices vary based on hatchling color outcome.
I get first pick of any tri-Obs. The rest will be priced accordingly.
Nesting now. Hatches on Halloween!

Reserves--

COMING SOON
Triple-White snowy Santa-Claws just in time for Clawsmus. Yes, white/white/white color and gened (deciding on genes, most likely speckle/freckle) Wildclaws. They will probably go for around 700kTR a piece. I might have some tri-white Fae pups for 400kTR sooner. Uh yeah.

White/White/White IMPs are coming too a little later.
[center]***[color=red][b]Nests[/b][/color]*** [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/34tea9l.png[/IMG] [b]Hatches Halloween![/b] ***[color=red][b]Hatchlings[/b][/color]*** 3x [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10661/1066029_350.png[/img] Tri-White (Basic) Fae Males, 3 of them, 400k treasure each.[/center]
***Nests***

34tea9l.png
Hatches Halloween!

***Hatchlings***
3x
1066029_350.png
Tri-White (Basic) Fae Males, 3 of them, 400k treasure each.
(Reserving space)
(Reserving space)
And bump.
And bump.
A friendly bump!
Also, might I suggest a more vertical composition for your images? The way you have them now, the right side of all of them is completely cut off and some of the wider ranges barely fit into the post width o3o I can help with that if you want, I'm bored and have photoshop
A friendly bump!
Also, might I suggest a more vertical composition for your images? The way you have them now, the right side of all of them is completely cut off and some of the wider ranges barely fit into the post width o3o I can help with that if you want, I'm bored and have photoshop
5AaV1vW.png
@ArtsyAlraune If you'd help with that, I'd be forever in debt. I wasn't sure the width limit and I was just too tired to go back in and change it all....
@ArtsyAlraune If you'd help with that, I'd be forever in debt. I wasn't sure the width limit and I was just too tired to go back in and change it all....
@Dagda Sure thing! I have PSDs for all of mine so I always have a template I know will fit. A width of 500 pixels is what I normally work with for these forums, for future reference :3
@Dagda Sure thing! I have PSDs for all of mine so I always have a template I know will fit. A width of 500 pixels is what I normally work with for these forums, for future reference :3
5AaV1vW.png
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks for the tip and help. Can I repay you with a Tri-white hatchling (I'll have to check breeding dates)? Or maybe a dragon from any of the other upcoming nests? I need my TR and GEMs for paying off dragons, scrolls and all that.
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks for the tip and help. Can I repay you with a Tri-white hatchling (I'll have to check breeding dates)? Or maybe a dragon from any of the other upcoming nests? I need my TR and GEMs for paying off dragons, scrolls and all that.
@Dagda oAo omg, a tri-white? Unless it's a plentiful I don't think my conscience would allow me to do that u__u But I can understand if you need to save treasure, too. I love me some skydancers, though... Maybe one of Neit and Azalea's? In exchange for that I'd be happy to do any future images for you, too.
@Dagda oAo omg, a tri-white? Unless it's a plentiful I don't think my conscience would allow me to do that u__u But I can understand if you need to save treasure, too. I love me some skydancers, though... Maybe one of Neit and Azalea's? In exchange for that I'd be happy to do any future images for you, too.
5AaV1vW.png
@ArtsyAlraune Uh well I planned to have the soon upcoming Tri-whites as Freckle CLAWs (I still need to buy the tri-white dude) and later on I will have Tri-White IMPs (Iri/Shim/somethingelse), but if you're more interested in the Skydancers I'll put you down for that. Or I can hold off on genes and breed changes for the Tri-whites and give you a Tri-white plentiful. Your choice.
@ArtsyAlraune Uh well I planned to have the soon upcoming Tri-whites as Freckle CLAWs (I still need to buy the tri-white dude) and later on I will have Tri-White IMPs (Iri/Shim/somethingelse), but if you're more interested in the Skydancers I'll put you down for that. Or I can hold off on genes and breed changes for the Tri-whites and give you a Tri-white plentiful. Your choice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9