Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dagda I think it will it's just bad right now. I still need 3 WC scrolls, a clown gene and a tiger gene, but after I get those my funds are all free to do with as I wish. Yeah hopefully they pick up some of those suggestions it'd sure make things run smoother.
@Dagda I think it will it's just bad right now. I still need 3 WC scrolls, a clown gene and a tiger gene, but after I get those my funds are all free to do with as I wish. Yeah hopefully they pick up some of those suggestions it'd sure make things run smoother.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher It wasn't something they could really prepare for, as new registrations would somewhat fix the speed of economical decay, but the server stress was unexpected. If they could get the site stable enough to handle new users we should see a lift for awhile. I have to help design games as a hobby and it's tough especially mechanics like that and I'm dealing with an offline game. Heh.

I need Tiger/Seraph/Shimmer and a few boons by Halloween. Then I'm good until near Christmas when I'll be needing Speckle and Freckle for my Tri-White CLAWs (They are Fae's right now).
@Rusher It wasn't something they could really prepare for, as new registrations would somewhat fix the speed of economical decay, but the server stress was unexpected. If they could get the site stable enough to handle new users we should see a lift for awhile. I have to help design games as a hobby and it's tough especially mechanics like that and I'm dealing with an offline game. Heh.

I need Tiger/Seraph/Shimmer and a few boons by Halloween. Then I'm good until near Christmas when I'll be needing Speckle and Freckle for my Tri-White CLAWs (They are Fae's right now).
@Dagda Yeah I don't think they expected the game to be this popular. I can imagine I suck at technology lol.

I am going to want one of those tri white WC. Depending on how things go for me this week I might can send you a boon or two
@Dagda Yeah I don't think they expected the game to be this popular. I can imagine I suck at technology lol.

I am going to want one of those tri white WC. Depending on how things go for me this week I might can send you a boon or two
Gay
@Rusher And they lost a programmer if I remember right. That had to put them back some.

Send me boons and I'll take that right off the prices of the dragon(s) you purchase from me and I'll take off some extra too for it because I will need boons for nests.
@Rusher And they lost a programmer if I remember right. That had to put them back some.

Send me boons and I'll take that right off the prices of the dragon(s) you purchase from me and I'll take off some extra too for it because I will need boons for nests.
@Dagda he just stepped down as an admin he still works I think he did the games.

Sent one :D I bought it a while back then realized it's cheaper on me to just wait the 5 or whatever days.
@Dagda he just stepped down as an admin he still works I think he did the games.

Sent one :D I bought it a while back then realized it's cheaper on me to just wait the 5 or whatever days.
Gay
Have a bump and some happy noms. *Nomnomnom*
Have a bump and some happy noms. *Nomnomnom*
YOU could totally win a daily Familiar or even 3000 food points! Check this link for my raffle!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=967236&page=1
No longer looking for Iridescent, Seraph, and Gembond scrolls. I will accept Freckle, Tiger, and Shimmer scrolls. Boons as well.

My near Obs pair is breeding in 9 days, and my Tri-White fae are breeding in 10 days.
No longer looking for Iridescent, Seraph, and Gembond scrolls. I will accept Freckle, Tiger, and Shimmer scrolls. Boons as well.

My near Obs pair is breeding in 9 days, and my Tri-White fae are breeding in 10 days.
Bump. Your dragons are looking great! :D I love Madric's goggles. X3
Bump. Your dragons are looking great! :D I love Madric's goggles. X3
@MiharuWatanabe Thanks Mom.

@Rusher Thanks for the quick payment. Please take care of the little lady. Heh Hope to do business with you again around Christmas when I'll hatch my snowy CLAWs.

@ArtsyAlraune Oleander has his genes now if you want to update images. You can also go ahead and make one for Pitch and Obsidia. Blanche will be grown up tomorrow and then you can make Blanche and Bianca's image.

No longer looking for Tiger gene scroll. I will take Speckle, Freckle, and Shimmer as forms of payment.
@MiharuWatanabe Thanks Mom.

@Rusher Thanks for the quick payment. Please take care of the little lady. Heh Hope to do business with you again around Christmas when I'll hatch my snowy CLAWs.

@ArtsyAlraune Oleander has his genes now if you want to update images. You can also go ahead and make one for Pitch and Obsidia. Blanche will be grown up tomorrow and then you can make Blanche and Bianca's image.

No longer looking for Tiger gene scroll. I will take Speckle, Freckle, and Shimmer as forms of payment.
@Dagda Alright, I'm on it! I'll post 'em here when they're done~
@Dagda Alright, I'm on it! I'll post 'em here when they're done~
5AaV1vW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9