Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dagda Welcome and thank you for selling her to me. Oh I will I have big plans for her. Definitely. I've had a back story ready for a triple white WC for weeks now granted it's for an ice flight triple white, but I can improvise so excited for those babies.
@Dagda Welcome and thank you for selling her to me. Oh I will I have big plans for her. Definitely. I've had a back story ready for a triple white WC for weeks now granted it's for an ice flight triple white, but I can improvise so excited for those babies.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks. You're so kind. Heh heh

@Rusher I could lend them to someone for breeding in their Ice Flight lair so that they have the white eyes.
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks. You're so kind. Heh heh

@Rusher I could lend them to someone for breeding in their Ice Flight lair so that they have the white eyes.
@Dagda no sense in putting you through the effort. I can make the Plague eyes work
@Dagda no sense in putting you through the effort. I can make the Plague eyes work
Gay
@Rusher No sweats, man. No sweats. I think it'd be amazing to have them Ice Flight related to keep with my Christmas Winter theme. It'll work out.
@Rusher No sweats, man. No sweats. I think it'd be amazing to have them Ice Flight related to keep with my Christmas Winter theme. It'll work out.
@Dagda alright cool keep me posted and I'll try and have the money on hand by then
@Dagda alright cool keep me posted and I'll try and have the money on hand by then
Gay
@Dagda Here are the updated images for now, I'll finish the other one tomorrow~

http://i.imgur.com/t4S5e50.png
http://i.imgur.com/aSBMZuF.png
@Dagda Here are the updated images for now, I'll finish the other one tomorrow~

http://i.imgur.com/t4S5e50.png
http://i.imgur.com/aSBMZuF.png
5AaV1vW.png
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks. I updated with your images.

The near-tri-Obs pair is posted. If there's interest I will hatch those on Halloween day so they can be born on that special day. Prices will vary based on color outcome and obviously the closer to tri-Obs the higher the pricetag. I'll still keep it cheap compared to everyone else on the market. If you find a lower price come at me with the punches and proof and I'll try to price match. Anything to keep you guys buying.

I might do some kind of wicked Halloween special or Giveaway or contest or something fun and exciting based on any of the nests that will hatch out that day. You can leave suggestions here.
@ArtsyAlraune Thanks. I updated with your images.

The near-tri-Obs pair is posted. If there's interest I will hatch those on Halloween day so they can be born on that special day. Prices will vary based on color outcome and obviously the closer to tri-Obs the higher the pricetag. I'll still keep it cheap compared to everyone else on the market. If you find a lower price come at me with the punches and proof and I'll try to price match. Anything to keep you guys buying.

I might do some kind of wicked Halloween special or Giveaway or contest or something fun and exciting based on any of the nests that will hatch out that day. You can leave suggestions here.
FFfffff your near obsi are so gorgeous I can't.

Make a day long contest yisss. Maybe a short story involving plague and those obsi dragons. Whichever short story wins becomes canon for Pitch and Obsidia and the person gets pick of nest. *-*
FFfffff your near obsi are so gorgeous I can't.

Make a day long contest yisss. Maybe a short story involving plague and those obsi dragons. Whichever short story wins becomes canon for Pitch and Obsidia and the person gets pick of nest. *-*
@Dagdasgirl Sweet balls of rot! I never thought about giving my dragons personalities and backstories and now this idea is rocking my mind. I'll put it down as a possible Halloween Day contest.
@Dagdasgirl Sweet balls of rot! I never thought about giving my dragons personalities and backstories and now this idea is rocking my mind. I'll put it down as a possible Halloween Day contest.
Ooh, a contest sounds interesting. And I like Shi's idea too. :3
Ooh, a contest sounds interesting. And I like Shi's idea too. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9