Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
Bump.
Bump.
@Rusher A lovely little CLAW lady hatched from the egg. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9022/902130_350.png[/img] Swamp/Shadow/Denim If you want her just send me a crossroads.
@Rusher A lovely little CLAW lady hatched from the egg.
902130_350.png
Swamp/Shadow/Denim

If you want her just send me a crossroads.
@Dagda OMG she is perfect and the exact WC i've been looking for for weeks. I'll see if I can gather the funds to buy her before she is sold. Unless you'd like to trade her for an Imp from one of my pairs that breed on the 31st of this month and the 5th of November.
@Dagda OMG she is perfect and the exact WC i've been looking for for weeks. I'll see if I can gather the funds to buy her before she is sold. Unless you'd like to trade her for an Imp from one of my pairs that breed on the 31st of this month and the 5th of November.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher Since I'm tight for space right now with upcoming nests, I'll wait until you gather the funds. I'll hold her for you until you can pay. No worries.
@Rusher Since I'm tight for space right now with upcoming nests, I'll wait until you gather the funds. I'll hold her for you until you can pay. No worries.
@Dagda I honestly don't know how long that'll take me though. The fairgrounds worked for me all last week and then this week no matter what I try they don't work which is why I have 4K treasure to my name and it wouldn't be fair of me to make you hold her.
@Dagda I honestly don't know how long that'll take me though. The fairgrounds worked for me all last week and then this week no matter what I try they don't work which is why I have 4K treasure to my name and it wouldn't be fair of me to make you hold her.
Gay
@Rusher That's fine, don't sweat it. Even if you feed me funds a little at a time, I'm good with that. When you reach half, I'll hand her over and you can continue paying her off. I'm having trouble loading the fairgrounds too.
@Rusher That's fine, don't sweat it. Even if you feed me funds a little at a time, I'm good with that. When you reach half, I'll hand her over and you can continue paying her off. I'm having trouble loading the fairgrounds too.
@Dagda Omg thank you! I'll try and get it asap. Yeah the fairgrounds are evil.
@Dagda Omg thank you! I'll try and get it asap. Yeah the fairgrounds are evil.
Gay
@Rusher Maybe next time, if there is a next time you want to buy from me, I'll have had enough cash to expand my lair out a few more slots to take dragons. I have effing five or six nests coming up at the same time (as promised, with boons)....I hope I sell them out quickly on Halloween (Some are already sold but there are some pairs that haven't gotten a single reserve). I'd expand now but I desperately need gene scrolls for those next breeding dates. And uh yeah I hope the staff is staying on top of fixing the fairgrounds. Getting the goods is slow and painful with fairgrounds not loading and a dragging coliseum.
@Rusher Maybe next time, if there is a next time you want to buy from me, I'll have had enough cash to expand my lair out a few more slots to take dragons. I have effing five or six nests coming up at the same time (as promised, with boons)....I hope I sell them out quickly on Halloween (Some are already sold but there are some pairs that haven't gotten a single reserve). I'd expand now but I desperately need gene scrolls for those next breeding dates. And uh yeah I hope the staff is staying on top of fixing the fairgrounds. Getting the goods is slow and painful with fairgrounds not loading and a dragging coliseum.
@Dagda Oh there will be a next time already eyeing your Imp pairs. Yeah it is so hard to sell dragons now it's not even funny like I struggle to sell my gened snappers and PC's for 6K. I hope so to there are so many things I still need to get and it is taking way longer than it should because the treasure giving stuff is messed up.
@Dagda Oh there will be a next time already eyeing your Imp pairs. Yeah it is so hard to sell dragons now it's not even funny like I struggle to sell my gened snappers and PC's for 6K. I hope so to there are so many things I still need to get and it is taking way longer than it should because the treasure giving stuff is messed up.
Gay
@Rusher I think the economy will stabilize once they allow new registrations and maybe put in place some of the suggestions in the suggestions forum. I have trouble selling pups from some pairs, but not others. I try to keep my prices generally at the current rate or a little below and I might have to lower prices more until they get the economy under control. Thankfully I won't be needing many more gene scrolls for some time so I can focus on expanding lair space and other things. I plan to do a special sale on the Halloween nests that will hatch, maybe buy one get one 70% off or even have a free giveaway or something.

It won't happen with Oleander/Jequirity though. Their reserves are backed up. They're my most popular pair so far. I hope they give me some good nests or else people are going to be waiting ages for their pups.
@Rusher I think the economy will stabilize once they allow new registrations and maybe put in place some of the suggestions in the suggestions forum. I have trouble selling pups from some pairs, but not others. I try to keep my prices generally at the current rate or a little below and I might have to lower prices more until they get the economy under control. Thankfully I won't be needing many more gene scrolls for some time so I can focus on expanding lair space and other things. I plan to do a special sale on the Halloween nests that will hatch, maybe buy one get one 70% off or even have a free giveaway or something.

It won't happen with Oleander/Jequirity though. Their reserves are backed up. They're my most popular pair so far. I hope they give me some good nests or else people are going to be waiting ages for their pups.