Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 1399 1400
@Gaia ah, alright, thank you! :D
@Gaia ah, alright, thank you! :D
oh man, the day those colours are released will be such a treat. Saving my noc egg just for this.
oh man, the day those colours are released will be such a treat. Saving my noc egg just for this.
I stopped buying eggs so I could actually catch up with my story to where my Lair was... seems like I need to buy an egg or two to celebrate the new colours when that time comes!
I stopped buying eggs so I could actually catch up with my story to where my Lair was... seems like I need to buy an egg or two to celebrate the new colours when that time comes!
From Ashes is a Nuzlocke following the survivors of a devastating attack on a Fire clan as they struggle to survive and find a new home
!!!! excite
hella ready for robin omg its so pretty :0c
!!!! excite
hella ready for robin omg its so pretty :0c
ZXlvG.gif
Hehehehehe I can' wait for Abyss!!!

I can't be the only one excited for all the new blues, purples, greens, and blacks, right?
Hehehehehe I can' wait for Abyss!!!

I can't be the only one excited for all the new blues, purples, greens, and blacks, right?
I breed leopard geckos IRL! Message me if you wanna talk reptiles!
@draconisgirl Could I see a Mist/Mint/Pearl, a Mist/Mantis/Moon and a Mantis/Mint/Cream please?

Oh, and a Ginger/Mint/Mantis please. :D
@draconisgirl Could I see a Mist/Mint/Pearl, a Mist/Mantis/Moon and a Mantis/Mint/Cream please?

Oh, and a Ginger/Mint/Mantis please. :D
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I'd love to see a rose/bronze/rose dragon!! :P

Also.
NEW COLOR HYPE!!!
I'd love to see a rose/bronze/rose dragon!! :P

Also.
NEW COLOR HYPE!!!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@lordofthedragons I AM WELL AWARE. SO MAD BC I JUST HATCHED ALL MY EGGS DANGIT.
@lordofthedragons I AM WELL AWARE. SO MAD BC I JUST HATCHED ALL MY EGGS DANGIT.
iUQDCoo.png
I am excited about the wheel rolling but I'm already missing checking this thread several times a day! Doh! I'm like .... what am I forgetting to do?
I am excited about the wheel rolling but I'm already missing checking this thread several times a day! Doh! I'm like .... what am I forgetting to do?
mM2VM9X.png
@GiratinaZero
thats annoying.
@GiratinaZero
thats annoying.
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
1 2 ... 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 1399 1400