Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rot Rocks Hatchery(Triwhite Faes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump. Looking for more ideas and buyers.
Bump. Looking for more ideas and buyers.
Are you going to keep Obsidia and Pitch basic or are you going to add special genes? And you're turning Bianca and Blanche into Wildclaws, right?
Are you going to keep Obsidia and Pitch basic or are you going to add special genes? And you're turning Bianca and Blanche into Wildclaws, right?
@MiharuWatanabe I will need people to buy hatchlings or donate TR and GEMs before I can do much with my new dragons....Fairgrounds and coliseum no longer work for me. Eventually Blanche and Bianca will become Speckle/Freckle CLAWs and Obsidia and Pitch will become CLAWs (unknown genes, maybe Iri/Seraph).
@MiharuWatanabe I will need people to buy hatchlings or donate TR and GEMs before I can do much with my new dragons....Fairgrounds and coliseum no longer work for me. Eventually Blanche and Bianca will become Speckle/Freckle CLAWs and Obsidia and Pitch will become CLAWs (unknown genes, maybe Iri/Seraph).
@Dagda ~ If I donate some treasure will you consider hatching the Oleander nest at its original time so I can take my first pick earlier? You can save Pitch and Obsidia for Halloween then. =D
@Dagda ~ If I donate some treasure will you consider hatching the Oleander nest at its original time so I can take my first pick earlier? You can save Pitch and Obsidia for Halloween then. =D
@theboogeyman I could do that if you do not want to wait. It's your call because you got first pick.
@theboogeyman I could do that if you do not want to wait. It's your call because you got first pick.
Give the obsi pair circuit gene *-* Will want.
Give the obsi pair circuit gene *-* Will want.
@Dagda The dragons from my Bloodstone/Javiar pair hatch in a few days, so I can donate some of the money I make at the auction house (assuming I can get a good amount). ^^
@Dagda The dragons from my Bloodstone/Javiar pair hatch in a few days, so I can donate some of the money I make at the auction house (assuming I can get a good amount). ^^
@Dagdasgirl I'll try to gene them for the second round. I have to get a Shimmer for Neit soon and focus on expanding lair slots for nests.

@MiharuWatanabe Thanks Mom. It'll help me finally get the Shimmer gene. That's what I'm saving up for now and then BAM, more lair space.
@Dagdasgirl I'll try to gene them for the second round. I have to get a Shimmer for Neit soon and focus on expanding lair slots for nests.

@MiharuWatanabe Thanks Mom. It'll help me finally get the Shimmer gene. That's what I'm saving up for now and then BAM, more lair space.
Loveydoveysuperbump for this amazing dragon breeder and person eeee
Loveydoveysuperbump for this amazing dragon breeder and person eeee
@Dagdasgirl I love my fangirls heh. Especially you. *Kisses and rolls around*

Still looking for contest ideas.
@Dagdasgirl I love my fangirls heh. Especially you. *Kisses and rolls around*

Still looking for contest ideas.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9