Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Petals: A New Primary Gene!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
hhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh
CQHfGMh.png
[quote name="DragonFire" date=2016-04-18 18:40:26] Also guys, cut the poor admins some slack. They're trying to make the majority happy. They're doing polls and that's what happens to win. I can't imagine what they're feeling right now, because almost every move they do is overtaken by a ton of people complaining about it. They can do absolutely nothing without the post being dragged down by complainers anymore. Remember they are humans behind a screen just like you and I. Put yourself in their position for a moment. How would you feel if you do a poll and people ruin the happy mood by getting mad that what they wanted to win didn't? This may sound a bit harsh, and sorry about that, but seriously guys, they're trying to make everyone happy. I know I wouldn't like it if I made a post because most people wanted this, and then a ton of people complain to you about other people wanting the coliseum option. Please, just keep in mind that they really are trying to make everyone happy, you included, and that they spent time and work into it. Imagine how upsetting it could be to be complained at every move. I just want you to keep that in mind. [/quote] --This, this right here.
DragonFire wrote on 2016-04-18:

Also guys, cut the poor admins some slack. They're trying to make the majority happy. They're doing polls and that's what happens to win. I can't imagine what they're feeling right now, because almost every move they do is overtaken by a ton of people complaining about it. They can do absolutely nothing without the post being dragged down by complainers anymore. Remember they are humans behind a screen just like you and I. Put yourself in their position for a moment. How would you feel if you do a poll and people ruin the happy mood by getting mad that what they wanted to win didn't? This may sound a bit harsh, and sorry about that, but seriously guys, they're trying to make everyone happy. I know I wouldn't like it if I made a post because most people wanted this, and then a ton of people complain to you about other people wanting the coliseum option. Please, just keep in mind that they really are trying to make everyone happy, you included, and that they spent time and work into it. Imagine how upsetting it could be to be complained at every move. I just want you to keep that in mind.

--This, this right here.
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
Im bored so i was looking at comments x3
Im bored so i was looking at comments x3
b-but...
it looks exactly like butterfly...
b-but...
it looks exactly like butterfly...
@Ridgez

That's because it's supposed to go with butterfly! Some genes, like tiger and stripes, have a primary/secondary/tertiary version as well. That way you can have genes that are supposed to go really well together.
@Ridgez

That's because it's supposed to go with butterfly! Some genes, like tiger and stripes, have a primary/secondary/tertiary version as well. That way you can have genes that are supposed to go really well together.
@Ridgez The dragons in the previews are equipped with the butterfly gene, it is the markings on the body (not the wings) that is new, and called Petals :)
@Ridgez The dragons in the previews are equipped with the butterfly gene, it is the markings on the body (not the wings) that is new, and called Petals :)
@DragonFire
@Gaia

Ahhhh! I'm so stupid! I was looking at the wings!
The skin itself is actually awesome. If I had the gems, I'd buy it.
@DragonFire
@Gaia

Ahhhh! I'm so stupid! I was looking at the wings!
The skin itself is actually awesome. If I had the gems, I'd buy it.
finally got both Baldwin familiars <3 :D
finally got both Baldwin familiars <3 :D
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
Oh my Shadowbinder royal petal and butterfly look gorgeous!!
Oh my Shadowbinder royal petal and butterfly look gorgeous!!
Wow! The petal gene is gorgeous! I'm excited to equip it!....... One day X3
Wow! The petal gene is gorgeous! I'm excited to equip it!....... One day X3
tumblr_inline_njviwruwxp1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76