Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Petals: A New Primary Gene!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76
So does anyone k ow what's in the ghost light chest or no?
X0JktGl.png
[quote name="@VermontVampyre" date=2016-04-15 19:31:49] So does anyone k ow what's in the ghost light chest or no? [/quote] I [i]think [/i]it's 200 treasure
@VermontVampyre wrote on 2016-04-15:

I think it's 200 treasure
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
FINALLY !!
FINALLY !!
QFMsHc3.pngnhknpyA.png
I don't think I said this earlier, but one thing I think should be at least considered is the genes possibly being also in gathering like eggs so they have the exact same rarity as eggs overall x] Same rarity of course as the eggs in gathering but yeah.
I don't think I said this earlier, but one thing I think should be at least considered is the genes possibly being also in gathering like eggs so they have the exact same rarity as eggs overall x] Same rarity of course as the eggs in gathering but yeah.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
My biggest concern with the coli genes is that I have not been able to properly play the coli in over a year now. I've done every suggestion. I have disabled everything I could. Nothing makes it stop from cutting out after a few minutes.

Praying that the coli rewrite fixes this issue for me!
My biggest concern with the coli genes is that I have not been able to properly play the coli in over a year now. I've done every suggestion. I have disabled everything I could. Nothing makes it stop from cutting out after a few minutes.

Praying that the coli rewrite fixes this issue for me!
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Thanks for your work and the new gene and familiars, staff!

Also pretty excited for the rewrite and the genes to come in it! Honestly I'm glad that they're branching out into different venues to get genes outside of currencies. Poi/Tox was a great way to encourage use of Baldwin's (I know it definitely pushed me to start!) and being friends with a lot of coli-goers, I'm really happy that they can finally be rewarded for the time and money they spent grinding up a team that could farm.
Thanks for your work and the new gene and familiars, staff!

Also pretty excited for the rewrite and the genes to come in it! Honestly I'm glad that they're branching out into different venues to get genes outside of currencies. Poi/Tox was a great way to encourage use of Baldwin's (I know it definitely pushed me to start!) and being friends with a lot of coli-goers, I'm really happy that they can finally be rewarded for the time and money they spent grinding up a team that could farm.
tumblr_m4r1uxZA4x1qippux1_zps2a33c6aa.png
Oh goooooooooooood.

Another few added to the list of things I'll never ever be able to get because I can't spend a million hours grinding in the Coli.

Fantastico.

Petals is pretty freakin sweet, though~!!! I already need like, five of them. xD
Oh goooooooooooood.

Another few added to the list of things I'll never ever be able to get because I can't spend a million hours grinding in the Coli.

Fantastico.

Petals is pretty freakin sweet, though~!!! I already need like, five of them. xD
3EnpSxZ.png
Look guys, I don't like this being a coli gene any more than anyone else does, but - and I say this as a mod on another fairly large fan forum - if you have a complaint, you are far better off approaching the staff through their dedicated threads, and for goodness' sake, be civil about it. If there must be a public discourse about this, start up a thread in the general discussion section rather than dragging down the announcement thread. In the meantime, there's a really pretty new gene that IS out, plus some cute new familiars to brew and items to collect, so let's focus on that, yeah?
Look guys, I don't like this being a coli gene any more than anyone else does, but - and I say this as a mod on another fairly large fan forum - if you have a complaint, you are far better off approaching the staff through their dedicated threads, and for goodness' sake, be civil about it. If there must be a public discourse about this, start up a thread in the general discussion section rather than dragging down the announcement thread. In the meantime, there's a really pretty new gene that IS out, plus some cute new familiars to brew and items to collect, so let's focus on that, yeah?
so HAPPY we are getting a coli gene! New reason to grind! :P
so HAPPY we are getting a coli gene! New reason to grind! :P
for what it's worth

-Petals is pretty, but gems are annoyingly hard to get without forking over real money

-I've been egg hunting since January and still haven't gotten one

-the scrolls for Python are going to be forever expensive, even if dragons with the gene aren't.

+ coli rewrite could make it less of a hindrance on people
+ if nothing else, there will eventually be tons of baby dragons with python, even if it takes forever

also @ all of you fighting with each other, it's getting to be really hostile. Remember that you are talking to a human being with feelings.

"do unto others" guys. At the end of the day, FR is a game and not worth stressing yourself into rages over.
for what it's worth

-Petals is pretty, but gems are annoyingly hard to get without forking over real money

-I've been egg hunting since January and still haven't gotten one

-the scrolls for Python are going to be forever expensive, even if dragons with the gene aren't.

+ coli rewrite could make it less of a hindrance on people
+ if nothing else, there will eventually be tons of baby dragons with python, even if it takes forever

also @ all of you fighting with each other, it's getting to be really hostile. Remember that you are talking to a human being with feelings.

"do unto others" guys. At the end of the day, FR is a game and not worth stressing yourself into rages over.
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76