Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
Besides everything else... [quote]we are currently dedicating development time to significantly increasing the play space for Jigsaw. [/quote] Thank you admins! I know there was some pretty heated discussion from many people (myself included) on the topic and I appreciate that something is being done about it.
Besides everything else...
Quote:
we are currently dedicating development time to significantly increasing the play space for Jigsaw.

Thank you admins! I know there was some pretty heated discussion from many people (myself included) on the topic and I appreciate that something is being done about it.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Just here, in the forum, adding to the chorus of voices about how much you rock. :D Great job--LOVE the Jigswa update--and thanks times a billion. You guys are full of awesome!
Just here, in the forum, adding to the chorus of voices about how much you rock. :D Great job--LOVE the Jigswa update--and thanks times a billion. You guys are full of awesome!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
Those Kamaitachi look fierce. I'll make a point of getting one. Eventually.

Hm... I have mod experience, though not from pet sites... Hmmm...
Those Kamaitachi look fierce. I'll make a point of getting one. Eventually.

Hm... I have mod experience, though not from pet sites... Hmmm...
Gy6EEQt.png
This update. Omg.

I don't know much about economy (like how it falls apart, for instance) but the sheer fact that you guys are aware of and acknowledging user complaints makes me love you guys even more than I already did. Thank you for all your efforts!!

I wish I had the experience to apply, but unfortunately I do not ^^; Good luck to the future mods~
This update. Omg.

I don't know much about economy (like how it falls apart, for instance) but the sheer fact that you guys are aware of and acknowledging user complaints makes me love you guys even more than I already did. Thank you for all your efforts!!

I wish I had the experience to apply, but unfortunately I do not ^^; Good luck to the future mods~
Ohh thank you so much love the new updates:3
Ohh thank you so much love the new updates:3
Thank YOU for being amazing mods and devs!
Thank YOU for being amazing mods and devs!
The Shadow Dragons of the Tangled Wood are tricksters. They prefer to be capricious and fickle, like the flickering shadows they manipulate. Of all the dragons, Shadow Dragons are the most enthralled by games, and delight most in winning, even if it means underhandedly.

-Anonymous
Those familiars are sooo adorably awesome!!! Need.
Those familiars are sooo adorably awesome!!! Need.
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
Excellent updates! I would apply for mod, but sadly, I'm still a newbie. So yeah. :/ Also I'm too young.

I'm glad to hear the Jigsaw play space will be improved. I would also be interested in more games in the future. Also, one of the Achievements (the only achievement in the fairgrounds section currently; it would be a good idea to add more) is for a game called Shock Switch. Is it a removed game, or are you planning to add it, or what?
Excellent updates! I would apply for mod, but sadly, I'm still a newbie. So yeah. :/ Also I'm too young.

I'm glad to hear the Jigsaw play space will be improved. I would also be interested in more games in the future. Also, one of the Achievements (the only achievement in the fairgrounds section currently; it would be a good idea to add more) is for a game called Shock Switch. Is it a removed game, or are you planning to add it, or what?
The new Familiars are lovely.
Also it's amazing how quickly the FR team responses to player feedback! Thank you very much!♥
The new Familiars are lovely.
Also it's amazing how quickly the FR team responses to player feedback! Thank you very much!♥
FR-forum-signature_zps4c8800ad.png
Really impressed with this site's diligence in responding to the community's feedback. I'm very optimistic about the long game here.
Really impressed with this site's diligence in responding to the community's feedback. I'm very optimistic about the long game here.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17