Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Thanks so much staff! Those are awesome changes and sure to assist!
Thanks so much staff! Those are awesome changes and sure to assist!
Untitled-1.jpg
These are great updates! For the jigsaw update it would be nice if beyond just the play space increasing - there was a dedicated area for putting the puzzle together. It's hard to explain what I mean but -

Right now you go in and the pieces are jumbled all over the board. So you start putting it together and pull the pieces you aren't using to a spot out of the way until you need'em, which can take some extra time.

Glurg, it's impossible to explain. Here's a pic of what I mean.

Not sure if it makes sense to anybody but me. It's not as big a deal in the easy and medium modes but in hardmore I typically found myself moving floating pieces out of the way a whole bunch while trying to buildwhich took a lot of extra time.
These are great updates! For the jigsaw update it would be nice if beyond just the play space increasing - there was a dedicated area for putting the puzzle together. It's hard to explain what I mean but -

Right now you go in and the pieces are jumbled all over the board. So you start putting it together and pull the pieces you aren't using to a spot out of the way until you need'em, which can take some extra time.

Glurg, it's impossible to explain. Here's a pic of what I mean.

Not sure if it makes sense to anybody but me. It's not as big a deal in the easy and medium modes but in hardmore I typically found myself moving floating pieces out of the way a whole bunch while trying to buildwhich took a lot of extra time.
Awesome, I am glad to see that we will be getting mods! Good luck all :)
Awesome, I am glad to see that we will be getting mods! Good luck all :)
Awesome work as usual! thank you everyone on the FR team!
Awesome work as usual! thank you everyone on the FR team!
I love those Familiars! :D I need them all. Lol
Awesome updates as well. :)
I wish luck to anyone who applies for moderation. ^^
I love those Familiars! :D I need them all. Lol
Awesome updates as well. :)
I wish luck to anyone who applies for moderation. ^^
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Aww, those new familiars are so cute! :)
Nice work and thanks for the updates!
Aww, those new familiars are so cute! :)
Nice work and thanks for the updates!
Oh wow! Very nice familiars! Too bad I I don't have any mod exp, or I would apply..
Oh wow! Very nice familiars! Too bad I I don't have any mod exp, or I would apply..
That's some wonderful and amazing news all round, thank you so much for listening to the community in so many ways :D

May I ask how long applications for moderators will remain open?
That's some wonderful and amazing news all round, thank you so much for listening to the community in so many ways :D

May I ask how long applications for moderators will remain open?
ibt9.png
Extra play space for jigsaw? OMG! *Eeee's happily* I can't wait! ^^
Extra play space for jigsaw? OMG! *Eeee's happily* I can't wait! ^^
Ooo, blade kitties! They're wonderful. Good luck to all the new potential mods out there ~
Ooo, blade kitties! They're wonderful. Good luck to all the new potential mods out there ~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17