Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fighters & Fodder Leveling Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Daepher

Sorry about my late response. I'll send my fodder over in batches of two with 8kT per two and you can get to them whenever you have the chance. ^-^
@Daepher

Sorry about my late response. I'll send my fodder over in batches of two with 8kT per two and you can get to them whenever you have the chance. ^-^
@Daepher, I'll do the same :)
@Daepher, I'll do the same :)
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@Daepher

I'm back! I have two more dragons I'd like leveled to lvl 25 (once again, they're both lvl 15). Let me know if you're available to take them and I'll send them over right away.

Same details - I'd like to stat and stone them myself, and I don't mind how long they take. If you can't take them atm, that's fine, I'm quite patient. :)
@Daepher

I'm back! I have two more dragons I'd like leveled to lvl 25 (once again, they're both lvl 15). Let me know if you're available to take them and I'll send them over right away.

Same details - I'd like to stat and stone them myself, and I don't mind how long they take. If you can't take them atm, that's fine, I'm quite patient. :)
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele

Hey there, thank you for coming back! I'd be happy to train them for you, but right now I'm having some internet connection problems, and I'm trying to fix it. Hopefully I'll be able to take them tomorrow if that's okay with you.
@NirCele

Hey there, thank you for coming back! I'd be happy to train them for you, but right now I'm having some internet connection problems, and I'm trying to fix it. Hopefully I'll be able to take them tomorrow if that's okay with you.
@Daepher

That's perfectly all right! (I can totally understand connection problems, ours isn't secure so I'm afraid to use the Coli at all). Just let me know when you can take them and I'll send them over as soon as I'm on. Thank you!
@Daepher

That's perfectly all right! (I can totally understand connection problems, ours isn't secure so I'm afraid to use the Coli at all). Just let me know when you can take them and I'll send them over as soon as I'm on. Thank you!
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele

I fixed everything and I can take your dragons now <3
@NirCele

I fixed everything and I can take your dragons now <3
@Daepher

Awesome! Sending them over now. :3
@Daepher

Awesome! Sending them over now. :3
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele

I'm done leveling your dragons, I'll be sending a CR in a few seconds. They're 185kT in total, you can choose your preferred food points to be sent by me as well~
@NirCele

I'm done leveling your dragons, I'll be sending a CR in a few seconds. They're 185kT in total, you can choose your preferred food points to be sent by me as well~
@Daepher

Thank you! I'll go send the money in just a sec. I suppose I'll take insects again, that seems to be disappearing faster than anything else. ;D
@Daepher

Thank you! I'll go send the money in just a sec. I suppose I'll take insects again, that seems to be disappearing faster than anything else. ;D
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
Quick bump.
Quick bump.
1 2 3 4 5 6