Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fighters & Fodder Leveling Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NirCele

I just finished the last one <3

I'll send you the cr in one sec~
@NirCele

I just finished the last one <3

I'll send you the cr in one sec~
Bump!
Bump!
@Lychii
I'll be coming back once the dragon I want trained is grown up c:
@Lychii
I'll be coming back once the dragon I want trained is grown up c:
oYJyajD.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Daepher Can you take fodder right now? I have a handful of adults I'm training and I'd love to get a few extras done while I work. Let me know if/how many you can take and I can send a CR :)
@Daepher Can you take fodder right now? I have a handful of adults I'm training and I'd love to get a few extras done while I work. Let me know if/how many you can take and I can send a CR :)
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@VanGone

I'd be happy to train them for you! I can train 2 at a time in the Mire but you can keep sending me them as I finish the first ones, if that's okay with you
@VanGone

I'd be happy to train them for you! I can train 2 at a time in the Mire but you can keep sending me them as I finish the first ones, if that's okay with you
@Daepher

I have my own leveling thread, but I'm so overwhelmed on orders that I can't level my fodder. I have 18 dragons total that I'd like to level to 7, but I see that you have only two slots open at a time. If you are willing to level two at a time for all of them, I'd love some slots. ^-^
@Daepher

I have my own leveling thread, but I'm so overwhelmed on orders that I can't level my fodder. I have 18 dragons total that I'd like to level to 7, but I see that you have only two slots open at a time. If you are willing to level two at a time for all of them, I'd love some slots. ^-^
@TheMythOfBeauty @VanGone

I'm sorry, but I've been having some trouble with my internet connection, it simply doesn't stay active for more than a few minutes and I really don't know why. So I don't feel comfortable doing a service for someone when I can't even send this message :c

I'm sorry guys!
@TheMythOfBeauty @VanGone

I'm sorry, but I've been having some trouble with my internet connection, it simply doesn't stay active for more than a few minutes and I really don't know why. So I don't feel comfortable doing a service for someone when I can't even send this message :c

I'm sorry guys!
@Daepher,

EDIT: Just saw your post about your connection, Let me know if you get it figured out and reopen today or tomorrow :)
@Daepher,

EDIT: Just saw your post about your connection, Let me know if you get it figured out and reopen today or tomorrow :)
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@VanGone @TheMythOfBeauty

I finally fixed it! I did some tests and it seems like it's not going to disconnect again, so I can take your fodder!
@VanGone @TheMythOfBeauty

I finally fixed it! I did some tests and it seems like it's not going to disconnect again, so I can take your fodder!
1 2 3 4 5 6