Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fighters & Fodder Leveling Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump.
Bump.
@Daepher

Sending some fodder over in batches of two like last time for you to level! I'm off to school, but I will accept the return CRs (if you see my CRs by then) as soon as I get back!
@Daepher

Sending some fodder over in batches of two like last time for you to level! I'm off to school, but I will accept the return CRs (if you see my CRs by then) as soon as I get back!
@Daepher
Can I get a dragon levelled from 15 to 25 and can I be put on the pinglist
@Daepher
Can I get a dragon levelled from 15 to 25 and can I be put on the pinglist
FR+19
@RubyOfFire

Thank you for choosing my service, I really appreciate it! However, I've been having some problems with my internet connection so I can only level them if you're okay with a little bit slow service. While normally I'd deliver a lvl25 in four days, I cannot guarantee this will be the case. I hope you understand and I understand if you feel more comfortable looking for other services c:
@RubyOfFire

Thank you for choosing my service, I really appreciate it! However, I've been having some problems with my internet connection so I can only level them if you're okay with a little bit slow service. While normally I'd deliver a lvl25 in four days, I cannot guarantee this will be the case. I hope you understand and I understand if you feel more comfortable looking for other services c:
@Daepher
Thats fine I'm not in any hurry, I will send you her and you can just send her back whenever you finish leveling, I wouldn't care if it took you two weeks all that matters is that she gets to level 25 eventually and I get her back
@Daepher
Thats fine I'm not in any hurry, I will send you her and you can just send her back whenever you finish leveling, I wouldn't care if it took you two weeks all that matters is that she gets to level 25 eventually and I get her back
FR+19
1 2 3 4 5 6