Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
I just want to say that all the entries so far are amazing, I'll start saving up now because I'll have to buy SO. MANY. O.O
I just want to say that all the entries so far are amazing, I'll start saving up now because I'll have to buy SO. MANY. O.O
66MHIIb.png
Drownyard by @Kizmetto is amazing. Has anyone ever done an orca skin for Snappers? Just saying.
Drownyard by @Kizmetto is amazing. Has anyone ever done an orca skin for Snappers? Just saying.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Wow. It's just the start and the level of awesome is amazing! * A * /
Wow. It's just the start and the level of awesome is amazing! * A * /
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@SolarRush- I love the Great White Skin!

@coralnebula, @ZillahDethglam, @crowcorvidae
All of you have very nice entries! Fingers crossed to see them at the end of the month

@micahjaguar - Simple but beautiful accent
@JackalBerserker - Love the skin!
@RabitX3 - Interesting concept, I think it was executed well
@SolarRush- I love the Great White Skin!

@coralnebula, @ZillahDethglam, @crowcorvidae
All of you have very nice entries! Fingers crossed to see them at the end of the month

@micahjaguar - Simple but beautiful accent
@JackalBerserker - Love the skin!
@RabitX3 - Interesting concept, I think it was executed well
@MaruNeko

i love the endless blue; it's so pretty!

@solarrush

I NEED LEVIATHAN

@Autopilot

omg captain on duty is the cutest

@Saivur
yes. just. yes. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS GORGEOUS
@MaruNeko

i love the endless blue; it's so pretty!

@solarrush

I NEED LEVIATHAN

@Autopilot

omg captain on duty is the cutest

@Saivur
yes. just. yes. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS GORGEOUS
NN9NPXA.png
Tl1dGxE.png
rfNTdyQ.png
jt3PpxV.png YmkjgGR.gif
@FroggyForever You don't necessarily have to have previews on dragons to enter, if you're entering an accent (and if it's a skin it covers the whole dragon so it basically IS a preview), you just need the images that would be put on top of the dragon if it gets accepted; without the base. But, if you still want previews, what I do is save a picture of a random dragon from the scrying workshop and then just overlay the accent on a different layer, then save the image as a png. I hope this helps I'm not to good at explaining but if you have any questions feel free to ask me!
@FroggyForever You don't necessarily have to have previews on dragons to enter, if you're entering an accent (and if it's a skin it covers the whole dragon so it basically IS a preview), you just need the images that would be put on top of the dragon if it gets accepted; without the base. But, if you still want previews, what I do is save a picture of a random dragon from the scrying workshop and then just overlay the accent on a different layer, then save the image as a png. I hope this helps I'm not to good at explaining but if you have any questions feel free to ask me!
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@ThirtyOne if that accent doesn't win i'd like a ping if you plan on printing it!!

@yftm same goes for you, i'd love to get a ping if you print it!!
@ThirtyOne if that accent doesn't win i'd like a ping if you plan on printing it!!

@yftm same goes for you, i'd love to get a ping if you print it!!
R4n9TxT.png
@JackSpicer the skin is amazing, so detailed!

@MaruNeko your entry is very beautiful!

@SolarRush the guardian skin reminds me of the deep blue sea and it's mysteries

@Eascity the dolphin ball is just too cute, the poor little guy :D

@Demenia I love his smooth skin, like an eel swimming in the deep sea
@JackSpicer the skin is amazing, so detailed!

@MaruNeko your entry is very beautiful!

@SolarRush the guardian skin reminds me of the deep blue sea and it's mysteries

@Eascity the dolphin ball is just too cute, the poor little guy :D

@Demenia I love his smooth skin, like an eel swimming in the deep sea
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jackspicer When I saw the name for your accent, I thought of the second definition given on dictionary.com which is "extremely or hopelessly bad or severe." "Abyssal" doesn't have that secondary definition, and might fit better.
@Jackspicer When I saw the name for your accent, I thought of the second definition given on dictionary.com which is "extremely or hopelessly bad or severe." "Abyssal" doesn't have that secondary definition, and might fit better.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36