Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@corvidus

Aw, thanks, I appreciate you mentioning! It actually was based off of two very, uh, non sea creatures to be completely honest. The stripes are just a simple zebra pattern but the rest of it was inspired by magpies! I've been seeing a bunch of them outside my window lately and was really appreciating how pretty their markings are. :) Add a touch of aqua/teal (my favorite colours besides black) and it just sort of turned out like that. lol.
@corvidus

Aw, thanks, I appreciate you mentioning! It actually was based off of two very, uh, non sea creatures to be completely honest. The stripes are just a simple zebra pattern but the rest of it was inspired by magpies! I've been seeing a bunch of them outside my window lately and was really appreciating how pretty their markings are. :) Add a touch of aqua/teal (my favorite colours besides black) and it just sort of turned out like that. lol.
@corvidus @gootarts I'm glad you like the colours in my entry!
@corvidus @gootarts I'm glad you like the colours in my entry!
@Cao
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. c:
@Cao
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. c:
LRBQ05m.png
@zhiseed Bubble Transform is AMAZING! If it doesn't get picked, will you let me know if you decide to print it yourself? I'd love to purchase a copy.
@zhiseed Bubble Transform is AMAZING! If it doesn't get picked, will you let me know if you decide to print it yourself? I'd love to purchase a copy.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@Cao I forgot to reply! Thanks so much thats really encouraging :'D
@Cao I forgot to reply! Thanks so much thats really encouraging :'D
@fluffballofdoom
I'll definitly let you if i want to print it. Thank you!

@JackSpicer @Crescentstar711
Thank you for the comments of my submission. ^ ^
@fluffballofdoom
I'll definitly let you if i want to print it. Thank you!

@JackSpicer @Crescentstar711
Thank you for the comments of my submission. ^ ^
@Dragondrop - Thank you!

@Cao - Thanks! I like the idea of companion pieces, so I try hard not to make them look glued on. XD
@Dragondrop - Thank you!

@Cao - Thanks! I like the idea of companion pieces, so I try hard not to make them look glued on. XD
cfbAg8O.png
Just an hour to go, and I'm hella stoked to see the winning entries! Wavecrest's gonna be a blast, and that ain't just the water flighter within me talking (except maybe a little)
Just an hour to go, and I'm hella stoked to see the winning entries! Wavecrest's gonna be a blast, and that ain't just the water flighter within me talking (except maybe a little)
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@gloom @crowcorvidae @styracosaurus @Lynnora @houseteeth @xxAiRo I would LOVE to be pingd if you guys plan on printing your entries
@gloom @crowcorvidae @styracosaurus @Lynnora @houseteeth @xxAiRo I would LOVE to be pingd if you guys plan on printing your entries
FfQMoPm.jpg
@zhiseed
Can you let me know if you ever decide to print your accent? It was definitely one of my faves in the contest ^^
@zhiseed
Can you let me know if you ever decide to print your accent? It was definitely one of my faves in the contest ^^
wASY1DG.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36