Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Yet Another Store! (Offline)
1 2
@mvawesomeness

Ahh, alrighty then. I didn't even look in the AH to see how much these all were worth. I'll just keep my spare crowns heh Thank you for answering ^-^
@mvawesomeness

Ahh, alrighty then. I didn't even look in the AH to see how much these all were worth. I'll just keep my spare crowns heh Thank you for answering ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@mvawesomeness Whatever apparel you throw in is gonna become Baldwin fodder, so honestly, the cheaper the better. No sense in wasting something nice.

I'm sorry, I have Gale Force, but that's only half the value of Bamboo Falls. (And I notice it's not on your Wishlist.)

I would certainly be OK with removing the Baldwin's fodder from the deal and trading the Gale Force instead of the Bamboo Falls. But I worry that that might not be fair to you.
@mvawesomeness Whatever apparel you throw in is gonna become Baldwin fodder, so honestly, the cheaper the better. No sense in wasting something nice.

I'm sorry, I have Gale Force, but that's only half the value of Bamboo Falls. (And I notice it's not on your Wishlist.)

I would certainly be OK with removing the Baldwin's fodder from the deal and trading the Gale Force instead of the Bamboo Falls. But I worry that that might not be fair to you.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Cuddleh, no problem! I hope you have a nice day! =]

@Ridara, ok then! I can do the trade with the Bamboo Falls on your half and the cheap apparel on mine. ^-^

So the trade would be:

-My Light Egg and a piece of cheap apparel

-For your Gloomwillow Guide, Windbound Mask, Windsong adept, Bamboo Falls

Would we trade that using CR then? I haven't used it yet but I think I get the gist of it.
@Cuddleh, no problem! I hope you have a nice day! =]

@Ridara, ok then! I can do the trade with the Bamboo Falls on your half and the cheap apparel on mine. ^-^

So the trade would be:

-My Light Egg and a piece of cheap apparel

-For your Gloomwillow Guide, Windbound Mask, Windsong adept, Bamboo Falls

Would we trade that using CR then? I haven't used it yet but I think I get the gist of it.
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@mvawesomeness Yes, and can I initiate the trade tomorrow? On mobile right now, can't FR well.
@mvawesomeness Yes, and can I initiate the trade tomorrow? On mobile right now, can't FR well.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara, alrighty then! That's fine with me! I'm not sure when I can get on tomorrow but I'll make sure to get to it sometime. Thanks for trading with me! ^-^
@Ridara, alrighty then! That's fine with me! I'm not sure when I can get on tomorrow but I'll make sure to get to it sometime. Thanks for trading with me! ^-^
@mvawesomeness Well it's not like I'm in a rush. I'm initiating now.
@mvawesomeness Well it's not like I'm in a rush. I'm initiating now.
Kks, and up we go! =]
Kks, and up we go! =]
1 2