Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WIP] Battle Boost 3.0
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54
@Mikisama @StormDragon21 You've both been added to the waitlist. Just s heads-up, if you prepay you will be sent your stone automatically when I have it in stock, rather then just getting a ping for a first-come-first-serve stone.

Also, its a one-to-one swap for eliminates, not by value.
@Mikisama @StormDragon21 You've both been added to the waitlist. Just s heads-up, if you prepay you will be sent your stone automatically when I have it in stock, rather then just getting a ping for a first-come-first-serve stone.

Also, its a one-to-one swap for eliminates, not by value.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence
Oh oki, thanks! I'll be sending you an Ambush now :3
@SheofSilence
Oh oki, thanks! I'll be sending you an Ambush now :3
Matcha.png
@SheofSilence

Exchange two Berserker and a lower Battlestone for Sap, Major health Potion and Eliminate?
@SheofSilence

Exchange two Berserker and a lower Battlestone for Sap, Major health Potion and Eliminate?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers Eliminates are currently out of stock. I have added you to the pinglist for them. I can swap the sap and health pots though, and you're welcome to prepay for an eliminate.
@RedlaSunShowers Eliminates are currently out of stock. I have added you to the pinglist for them. I can swap the sap and health pots though, and you're welcome to prepay for an eliminate.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence Alright, will do! Thank you!

Could you sen the CR?
@SheofSilence Alright, will do! Thank you!

Could you sen the CR?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@SheofSilence

could I please trade you a natural might fragment for a Magical one? thank you!
@SheofSilence

could I please trade you a natural might fragment for a Magical one? thank you!
@SheofSilence

Um... Hi... Im Sentrical and I was wondering if I could trade 3/4 Berserkers and 1 Sap for maybe an Ambush and Eliminate?
@SheofSilence

Um... Hi... Im Sentrical and I was wondering if I could trade 3/4 Berserkers and 1 Sap for maybe an Ambush and Eliminate?
@Sentrical Hello there! I would love to swap with you, but there's a waitlist for the eliminates. I can add you to it if you'd like, and you're welcome to prepay.

I'd love to swap you an ambush though!
@Sentrical Hello there! I would love to swap with you, but there's a waitlist for the eliminates. I can add you to it if you'd like, and you're welcome to prepay.

I'd love to swap you an ambush though!
@SheofSilence

If I could get on that pinglist for an eliminate, that would be great :) I joined this last January, feel free to check heh ^-^
@SheofSilence

If I could get on that pinglist for an eliminate, that would be great :) I joined this last January, feel free to check heh ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@SheoofSilence

Can I prepay for eliminate? I'd also like 2 sap ^^ I have 4 berserker for them :D (prepay and sap)
@SheoofSilence

Can I prepay for eliminate? I'd also like 2 sap ^^ I have 4 berserker for them :D (prepay and sap)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54