Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T.R.I.D.E.N.T. - The TRUTH about Water
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
'Vague water noises'
'Vague water noises'
Water flight has more evidence, as seen by this high-clearance document: Heat the butter in a frying pan until bubbling and then fry the trout for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. To test for doneness when cooking the trout, insert a fork at the thickest point of the fish. Perfectly cooked fish is nearly opaque, should be very moist, and will flake easily with a fork. Fish that looks slightly dry is overcooked.
Water flight has more evidence, as seen by this high-clearance document: Heat the butter in a frying pan until bubbling and then fry the trout for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. To test for doneness when cooking the trout, insert a fork at the thickest point of the fish. Perfectly cooked fish is nearly opaque, should be very moist, and will flake easily with a fork. Fish that looks slightly dry is overcooked.
66MHIIb.png
- .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / .. ... / .-. . -.. .- -.-. - . -.. .-.-.-

Translate the morse code to see truth behind all of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.!
- .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / .. ... / .-. . -.. .- -.-. - . -.. .-.-.-

Translate the morse code to see truth behind all of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.!
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@DubThoseSteps

.-- .- - . .-. / .. ... / ..-. .- -.- . --..-- / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -. .- - ..- .-. . / .-. . -- .- .. -. ... .-.-.-
@DubThoseSteps

.-- .- - . .-. / .. ... / ..-. .- -.- . --..-- / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -. .- - ..- .-. . / .-. . -- .- .. -. ... .-.-.-
[quote name="silentAmbassador" date=2016-04-01 13:54:08] LadyKuro Um.... It's because they're Sneaky™. And Why would I need to change my Flight to one I'm already in? But even though you were trying to dodge my Facts™, you have no argument for the lack of "water flight" representation. [/quote] @silentAmbassador But according to WIkipedia [spoiler]which you Naturey people have already acknowledged is never wrong and knows all[/spoiler] Shadow Flight DOES NOT EXIST. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/kami_no_akai/No%20Shadow%20Flight_zpsg0dq4jpc.png[/img] [spoiler]Oooooooh![/spoiler]
silentAmbassador wrote on 2016-04-01:
LadyKuro

Um.... It's because they're Sneaky™. And Why would I need to change my Flight to one I'm already in?

But even though you were trying to dodge my Facts™, you have no argument for the lack of "water flight" representation.

@silentAmbassador

But according to WIkipedia which you Naturey people have already acknowledged is never wrong and knows all Shadow Flight DOES NOT EXIST.

No%20Shadow%20Flight_zpsg0dq4jpc.png

Oooooooh!
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
Me again, confirming with Superior Facts™ that the "tidelord" is really just someones drunken vision of the Icewarden. [img]http://i.imgur.com/zgxKA1H.png[/img] Oh, and @LadyKuro Wikipedia knows Nothing™, it is Science™ that proves things.
Me again, confirming with Superior Facts™ that the "tidelord" is really just someones drunken vision of the Icewarden.

zgxKA1H.png

Oh, and @LadyKuro

Wikipedia knows Nothing™, it is Science™ that proves things.
water_flight_real_by_garasualice-d9x2zrr.png
@silentAmbassador

Please see my other reply.
@silentAmbassador

Please see my other reply.
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
@Hemogoblin
-. .- .... ·-·-·-
@Hemogoblin
-. .- .... ·-·-·-
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@Velsim [quote name="Velsim" date=2016-04-01 01:51:17] *hands out free gum* [img]http://i.imgur.com/SPonpaS.png[/img] [size=1]img credit @CandyPrincess[/size] Where else, if not from [REDACTED] Flight, would you get your free gums and [spoiler]prophecies[/spoiler]? [/quote] [spoiler]Can i have some?[/spoiler] also do you have [spoiler][REDACTED][/spoiler] flavor? that's my favorite! ^_^
@Velsim
Velsim wrote on 2016-04-01:
*hands out free gum*

SPonpaS.png
img credit @CandyPrincess

Where else, if not from [REDACTED] Flight, would you get your free gums and prophecies?

Can i have some? also do you have [REDACTED] flavor? that's my favorite! ^_^
Agent Angel here, and I have some...floundering news for all of you.

Over the course of seawhat i did there??, I have come to the conclusion that-
Water Flight Exists!!

But how, you ask? It's very simple to understand. You just have to sea the bigger picture. I can't believe the Nature People aren't as a-tuna-ed to their surroundings as they claim. And I've been herring claims that The Flight of Tide Potatoes doesn't exist because [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], but they are just fishing for *****! All of this Nature People stuff seems pretty...fishy if you ask me.

Thus, everything that the Nature Science People say is wrong, and our wonderfully esteemed Director is correct. -v-
Agent Angel here, and I have some...floundering news for all of you.

Over the course of seawhat i did there??, I have come to the conclusion that-
Water Flight Exists!!

But how, you ask? It's very simple to understand. You just have to sea the bigger picture. I can't believe the Nature People aren't as a-tuna-ed to their surroundings as they claim. And I've been herring claims that The Flight of Tide Potatoes doesn't exist because [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], but they are just fishing for *****! All of this Nature People stuff seems pretty...fishy if you ask me.

Thus, everything that the Nature Science People say is wrong, and our wonderfully esteemed Director is correct. -v-
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
aqLwpCP.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26