Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T.R.I.D.E.N.T. - The TRUTH about Water
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Soaringwingull

Nothing to be confused about. We are sharing as much [REDACTED] as we can about Water. We do exist!
@Soaringwingull

Nothing to be confused about. We are sharing as much [REDACTED] as we can about Water. We do exist!
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
@Soaringwingull No need to be confused! This video will explain everything.
@Soaringwingull No need to be confused! This video will explain everything.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="Soaringwingull" date=2016-04-01 00:41:00] I'm still lost about this. Im so confused. [/quote] No confusion. [i]Only Truth.[/i]
Soaringwingull wrote on 2016-04-01:
I'm still lost about this. Im so confused.

No confusion. Only Truth.
YYuYuP0.png
Director Artemisa - Full Clearance
The truth is [REDACTED]

Guys water flight doesn't exist...this is all a big April fools joke! Well played!
Guys water flight doesn't exist...this is all a big April fools joke! Well played!
RD7mnb3.jpg
Our timing is always on porpoise - that's shell ish truth to some, while most can go with the flow. If you think Water Flight is just a mysterious fog, you're mistaken. The truth is that Water reigns!
Our timing is always on porpoise - that's shell ish truth to some, while most can go with the flow. If you think Water Flight is just a mysterious fog, you're mistaken. The truth is that Water reigns!
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
@Fallencrow

Are you working for those NATURE SCIENCE PEOPLE?
@Fallencrow

Are you working for those NATURE SCIENCE PEOPLE?
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
We are forever here, still as the ocean depths. We're just very clammed up about it.
We are forever here, still as the ocean depths. We're just very clammed up about it.
@LadyKuro I'm afraid any instances of is unavailable at the current moment in time. Please check back during the carnivale
@LadyKuro I'm afraid any instances of is unavailable at the current moment in time. Please check back during the carnivale
RD7mnb3.jpg
[quote name="Soaringwingull" date=2016-04-01 00:41:00] I'm still lost about this. Im so confused. [/quote]
Soaringwingull wrote on 2016-04-01:
I'm still lost about this. Im so confused.
CYT4VFx.png
@Fallencrow

Beware untruth! There are those that would tell you how to cook a fish in the world, but they are to follow the recipe. Be sure you know the truth about your fish fillet before you believe someone at McD's hawking a "fish sandwich".
@Fallencrow

Beware untruth! There are those that would tell you how to cook a fish in the world, but they are to follow the recipe. Be sure you know the truth about your fish fillet before you believe someone at McD's hawking a "fish sandwich".
rKs3Oe0.png
soHC1Tw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26