Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T.R.I.D.E.N.T. - The TRUTH about Water
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Sorry but this chart says you're all wrong: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/425098578ed46b3780c258668e2654ba.png[/img]
Sorry but this chart says you're all wrong:

425098578ed46b3780c258668e2654ba.png
Hello! If you happen to breed a magenta primary and secondary Sandsurge please DM. Bonus if it's got Boa and Saddle!
I've been considering a flight change lately and I have to say, this post (along with other stuff I've read) almost has me 100% sold on water.

I laughed inappropriately hard when I clicked the link to the interview with the Tidelord and found what I did. 4 hours of ocean waves indeed...
I've been considering a flight change lately and I have to say, this post (along with other stuff I've read) almost has me 100% sold on water.

I laughed inappropriately hard when I clicked the link to the interview with the Tidelord and found what I did. 4 hours of ocean waves indeed...
j3zsWMV.png
I listened through much of the interview and I have to say, Tidelord is a very eloquent and well-spoken deity. It would be absolutely wonderful to listen to another interview of his, sometime. If he should do another, that is.

Edit:
Your endeavors to interview your deity have inspired me. Here at the Tempest Spire, I have attempted to interview Boss. This was just about all I got out of him.
I listened through much of the interview and I have to say, Tidelord is a very eloquent and well-spoken deity. It would be absolutely wonderful to listen to another interview of his, sometime. If he should do another, that is.

Edit:
Your endeavors to interview your deity have inspired me. Here at the Tempest Spire, I have attempted to interview Boss. This was just about all I got out of him.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
I see this has once again Returned to Notice... so do Not be Fooled™!!! This talk of the "Water Flight™" is patently Ridiculous and not supported by Scientific™ evidence. Learn more at our Grenskekeeper's Gathering Hub™ 2k16!! It may be Locked, but its Truth Cannot be stopped!!!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1809127/1
I see this has once again Returned to Notice... so do Not be Fooled™!!! This talk of the "Water Flight™" is patently Ridiculous and not supported by Scientific™ evidence. Learn more at our Grenskekeeper's Gathering Hub™ 2k16!! It may be Locked, but its Truth Cannot be stopped!!!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1809127/1
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
zhMvOXK.png
this thread is great, i'm actually considering moving to water once my eggs hatch!
i know fire/water are both opposites, but for years we've had similar flight sizes!
this thread is great, i'm actually considering moving to water once my eggs hatch!
i know fire/water are both opposites, but for years we've had similar flight sizes!
See the light™.
@CEGAMischief
See the light™.
@CEGAMischief
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@Craneoflores
Haha Yes, ive been seeing this thread for a while now ^^
@Craneoflores
Haha Yes, ive been seeing this thread for a while now ^^
@CEGAMischief
I hope you have enjoyed witnessing it again. Truth can never be stopped
@CEGAMischief